Why the Doctrines of the Jehovah Witnesses are not acceptable as Christian

The OP does realize that Jesus, nor god, wrote the bible right? And none of the writers were even alive to know jesus. The earliest versions were written almost 100 years later.
Mark's Gospel was written about forty years after Jesus' death (70s AD), and tradition has Mark as a disciple of Peter. Mark may have made a cameo in the arrest of Jesus, so most likely he was at least acquainted with Jesus. Matthew and Luke both used an earlier source (scholars call it Q), and their accounts were written between ten to twenty years after Mark (80-90 AD); John's Gospel was written about 100 AD, and John was, indeed, one of the Apostles. While the thoughts/details from the Gospel came from John, it is thought to have been penned by a Greek disciple.

And there were several different sects of Christianity which all preached different things, and hundreds of different books that were accepted as scripture which didn't make it into the bible because they didn't match the political and social views of the elites that made the decisions. The bible, and Christian dogma as it was when the religion was formal organized, was created by Rome. And the Romans slaughtered anyone who disagreed.
No, the religion was "created" in Israel. All of the Gospels, indeed all of the New Testament, was written when Rome was very much at odds with both Israel and Christianity. That is when Romans slaughtered Christians.

As more and more people became Christian, politicians fell in line. (Which way are the people going? I must know because I am their leader....)

Interesting that some in this forum want the birth of Christianity associated with Rome. Why is that when it is so easy to trace Christianity back to Israel and Judaism? It is like those who insist Judaism originated in Babylon.

Every eye did see him in a sense when he received his crown( Rev 6:1)- This is the presence- Few actually saw that event in their understanding, but it did occur. Those who pierced him will see him after the resurrection. Many will see him at Armageddon, but will not like the results.
After the resurrection? No where in Rev. 6 is the RESURRECTION of the Christ mentioned, symoblically or literally. Rev. 6 begins by pointing out that the message of prophecy being received by John was being delivered to John by the "Lamb" of God........Jesus, just as stated in Rev. 1, Jesus was opening the seal of a book defining things that are to Shortly take place just as described in Rev. 1.

There will be no kingdom on earth after Jesus returns.......there will be no physical reign of Jesus on earth ever again. Jesus will meet His Bride in the Clouds at the final Trump/Judgment (1 Thess. 4) Then Hades (the realm of the dead awaiting judgment) will give up its dead(Rev.20:13).......thus, both the quick and the dead will be judged at Jesus' 2nd coming.

You add words to Revelation that do not exist, again invoking a curse from God (Rev.22:18-19).......you add RESURRECTION to this passage as if the resurrection of the Lamb has never taken place nor have those who "pierced" the Christ seen Jesus after the resurrection, when in reality..........Jesus was seen by many of those piereced Him after Jesus was resurrected from the dead......

Read, be enlighted by the truth: The Bible tells us that Jesus was seen alive after His resurrection from the dead on at least 10 different occasions over a 40 day period (Acts 1:3)........up to 500 people at a time witnessed a living Jesus after the death, burial and resurrection (1 Cor. 15:6)

One central false teaching from the Jehovah Witness sect is their denial of Christ’s deity—that is, that Jesus was fully God.
Thats perhaps the only one most important thing that they are completely right about.

There never was and never will be a human being that was God or became God either before, during, or after their human existence.

Last edited:
I learned long ago that I can not change anyone. Only they and or God can.
Basically true, but it is your obligation to make what you consider the truth, available to all. The rest is in God's hands (and the person's willingness to accept truth)

After the resurrection? No where in Rev. 6 is the RESURRECTION of the Christ mentioned, symoblically or literally. Rev. 6 begins by pointing out that the message of prophecy being received by John was being delivered to John by the "Lamb" of God........Jesus, just as stated in Rev. 1, Jesus was opening the seal of a book defining things that are to Shortly take place just as described in Rev. 1.

There will be no kingdom on earth after Jesus returns.......there will be no physical reign of Jesus on earth ever again. Jesus will meet His Bride in the Clouds at the final Trump/Judgment (1 Thess. 4) Then Hades (the realm of the dead awaiting judgment) will give up its dead(Rev.20:13).......thus, both the quick and the dead will be judged at Jesus' 2nd coming.

You add words to Revelation that do not exist, again invoking a curse from God (Rev.22:18-19).......you add RESURRECTION to this passage as if the resurrection of the Lamb has never taken place nor have those who "pierced" the Christ seen Jesus after the resurrection, when in reality..........Jesus was seen by many of those piereced Him after Jesus was resurrected from the dead......

Read, be enlighted by the truth: The Bible tells us that Jesus was seen alive after His resurrection from the dead on at least 10 different occasions over a 40 day period (Acts 1:3)........up to 500 people at a time witnessed a living Jesus after the death, burial and resurrection (1 Cor. 15:6)

I mentioned nothing about the resurrection at 6:1--He receives his crown=Jesus establishing Gods kingdom rule in heaven.
You missed Rev 21:2 Gods kingdom rule coming down out of heaven=to earth.

Rev 1:8 doesnt Follow 6:1--Jehovah spoke 1:8
Correct, Revelation 1:8 doesn't follow 6:1. Revelation 1:8 follows Revelation 1:7. Save your tricks for amateurs. Chapter 6:1 is a separate verse. Let's stay in context. Now, back to being honest. You admit the topic is Jesus in verse 7. The reason you can't be honest about verse 8 is because you're brainwashed to believe Almighty is only the father. Shall we proceed? I have a few more for you. We're just getting started.

Last edited:
I mentioned nothing about the resurrection at 6:1--He receives his crown=Jesus establishing Gods kingdom rule in heaven.

New Jerusalem has been in existence for well over 2000 years now. Its houses the kingdom/church that was constructed upon the foundation stones that are the Apostles of Christ with Jesus being the "chief cornerstone". New Jerusalem is a spiritual city that represents the once holy city of eartly Jerusalem........that city is the Christian Nation where both Jew and Gentile became one in purpose and favor with God. (Gal. 3:28-29)

Its hard to miss anything as the Apostle of Christ has already revealed that New Jerusalem is THE BRIDE OF CHRIST. Apprently you missed (Rev.3:12) which explains that New Jerusalem comes down out of heaven with Jesus being its reigning King, members of the kingdom are pillars within the city. Jesus will meet His bride/church in the clouds (1 Thess.4)

The city of Jerusalem was the capital city of Israel that was destroyed by the Roman Empire........the Apostle goes on to describe just what constitutes the city of NEW JERUSALEM............its a heavenly city spoken of by the prophets and defined in detail by the Apostle Paul (Gal.4:25-26, Heb.12:22). The city of New Jerusalem is signified as being the Bride of Christ (Eph. 5:25-27), and must be pure when Jesus returns for His Bride.

Now read Revelation 21:9-27 and keep the subject matter in the proper context. The vision of John changes from a beautiful bride to a holy city (New Jerusalem). John sees "12" gates three in each direction just like the city from Ezekiel's vision (Ez.48:30-35) concerning the "heavenly city of Jerusalem". There is a difference between John's vision in Revelation and Ezekiel's vision........the gates seen by Ezekiel's vision are for existing the city........the gates of John's vision are for entering the city (2 Peter 1:11). The city of New Jerusalem is founded upon the doctrine established by the Apostles of Christ........they are the foundation stones of New Jerusalem (Ep. 2:19-22)

Last edited:

That's spiritual new Jerusalem.

Correct, Revelation 1:8 doesn't follow 6:1. Revelation 1:8 follows Revelation 1:7. Save your tricks for amateurs. Chapter 6:1 is a separate verse. Let's stay in context. Now, back to being honest. You admit the topic is Jesus in verse 7. The reason you can't be honest about verse 8 is because you're brainwashed to believe Almighty is only the father. Shall we proceed? I have a few more for you. We're just getting started.
I know my teachers are correct. The teachings of Jesus prove it. You wont believe Jesus over your teachers.
John 17:1-6,26--A prayer to the Father--Verse 3-This means eternal life, their knowing you(Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26= YHWH(Jehovah)

2 major points taught by Jesus there--The Father is the only true God and the only true God sent another, he did not come down himself.

One can believe Jesus or lose.

I know my teachers are correct. The teachings of Jesus prove it. You wont believe Jesus over your teachers.
John 17:1-6,26--A prayer to the Father--Verse 3-This means eternal life, their knowing you(Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26= YHWH(Jehovah)

2 major points taught by Jesus there--The Father is the only true God and the only true God sent another, he did not come down himself.

So everyone got it wrong until 1870? Why do JWs discourage education?

New Jerusalem has been in existence for well over 2000 years now. Its houses the kingdom/church that was constructed upon the foundation stones that are the Apostles of Christ with Jesus being the "chief cornerstone". New Jerusalem is a spiritual city that represents the once holy city of eartly Jerusalem........that city is the Christian Nation where both Jew and Gentile became one in purpose and favor with God. (Gal. 3:28-29)

Its hard to miss anything as the Apostle of Christ has already revealed that New Jerusalem is THE BRIDE OF CHRIST. Apprently you missed (Rev.3:12) which explains that New Jerusalem comes down out of heaven with Jesus being its reigning King, members of the kingdom are pillars within the city. Jesus will meet His bride/church in the clouds (1 Thess.4)

The city of Jerusalem was the capital city of Israel that was destroyed by the Roman Empire........the Apostle goes on to describe just what constitutes the city of NEW JERUSALEM............its a heavenly city spoken of by the prophets and defined in detail by the Apostle Paul (Gal.4:25-26, Heb.12:22). The city of New Jerusalem is signified as being the Bride of Christ (Eph. 5:25-27), and must be pure when Jesus returns for His Bride.

Now read Revelation 21:9-27 and keep the subject matter in the proper context. The vision of John changes from a beautiful bride to a holy city (New Jerusalem). John sees "12" gates three in each direction just like the city from Ezekiel's vision (Ez.48:30-35) concerning the "heavenly city of Jerusalem". There is a difference between John's vision in Revelation and Ezekiel's vision........the gates seen by Ezekiel's vision are for existing the city........the gates of John's vision are for entering the city (2 Peter 1:11). The city of New Jerusalem is founded upon the doctrine established by the Apostles of Christ........they are the foundation stones of New Jerusalem (Ep. 2:19-22)
Then where is the new heaven and new earth?( Rev 21:1) Oh it has not occurred yet, none of Rev 21 has.
The bride is the holy city( Rev 21:9-10)=144,000
And since the remaining part of the bride gets changed in a twinkling of an eye during the tribulation--they are not yet all present in heaven.

So everyone got it wrong until 1870? Why do JWs discourage education?
We are taught to do this-Matt 6:33-Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST-the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)--over self.
Some hear Jesus words, some hear and apply those words. James 1:25)
We disown self and worldly pursuits to follow Jesus-Mark 8:34)--We listen and apply and are no part of this world. John 17:16

We are taught to do this-Matt 6:33-Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST-the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)--over self.
Some hear Jesus words, some hear and apply those words. James 1:25)
We disown self and worldly pursuits to follow Jesus-Mark 8:34)--We listen and apply and are no part of this world. John 17:16

So you interpret that to mean you should reject education.

I don't believe your teachers.

I believe Jesus. I also believe the Bible. I agree with you that there is only one true God. According to your organization Jesus is a mighty God. Since you claim Jehovah is the only true God, is Jesus a false God? Another question is in Revelation 1:17-18. The First and the Last says He was dead and is now alive. How can that be? Thank you for your replies.

Last edited:
I don't believe your teachers.

I believe Jesus. I also believe the Bible. I agree with you that there is only one true God. According to your organization Jesus is a mighty God. Since you claim Jehovah is the only true God, is Jesus a false God? Another question is in Revelation 1:17-18. The First and the Last says He was dead and is now alive. How can that be? Thank you for your replies.
Jesus is the son of God as HE stated repeatedly in the Bible. He is NOT his father ALSO as he stated repeatedly in the Bible. If you dont believe him on that then why would you believe anything else he said?

Jesus is the son of God as HE stated repeatedly in the Bible. He is NOT his father ALSO as he stated repeatedly in the Bible. If you dont believe him on that then why would you believe anything else he said?
I never said Jesus is the father. I said God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Are you a Jehovah's Witness?

Forum List

Back