Why the democrats and like minded IQ killers don’t believe in the bible

It has many errors in it which is why so many have left the religion in recent decades.

If you want to worship, go right ahead but don't be attacking people who chose to stay out of it which is mighty low of you.

It seems that Christians feel the need to attack non-religious people periodically which could be a sign they have doubts they want to stomp out.

It has many errors in it which is why so many have left the religion in recent decades.

If you want to worship, go right ahead but don't be attacking people who chose to stay out of it which is mighty low of you.

It seems that Christians feel the need to attack non-religious people periodically which could be a sign they have doubts they want to stomp out.
Herman Cain, Caitlyn Jenner atheist and female Republicans have the ability to overlook the parties intolerance.

Personally I don't see how anyone can be democrat and a christian. Something wrong there. But then..apostasy is creeping mightily into the church.
You damn sure have no position to judge people whom you have no idea of how they live or worship Jesus.

moony said:
You damn sure have no position to judge people whom you have no idea of how they live or worship Jesus.

you sure are touchy so i must have hit a tender spot. I judged no one. I made a statement based on the platform of the democrat party and God's word.

I have no idea since I don't mingle with either.
Yea Caitlyn is a log cabin Republican.

I should start a thread. Should gays vote Republican? Republicans try to say blacks should, women should, I’d like to hear republicans say they even want their votes.

And how when republicans treat them as political punching bags do they forgive it? Must b fiscal is more important than social issues.

Personally I don't see how anyone can be democrat and a christian. Something wrong there. But then..apostasy is creeping mightily into the church.
Anyone who supports the killing of the unborn is at best self-deluded where their faith is concerned. I don't judge them for it because I'm a man in need of a Savior, myself. Truth is the truth though. Saying one loves God while snuffing out "inconvenient" lives, is not rational or acceptable.

Yea Caitlyn is a log cabin Republican.

I should start a thread. Should gays vote Republican? Republicans try to say blacks should, women should, I’d like to hear republicans say they even want their votes.

And how when republicans treat them as political punching bags do they forgive it? Must b fiscal is more important than social issues.
Caitlyn told me she voted for the lion that said if she voted for the lion and the lion won he would not eat her face, but the lion is eating her face.

Anyone who supports the killing of the unborn is at best self-deluded where their faith is concerned. I don't judge them for it because I'm a man in need of a Savior, myself. Truth is the truth though. Saying one loves God while snuffing out "inconvenient" lives, is not rational or acceptable.
I know so many good Christians who are pro choice.

Maybe they aren’t good Christians but they are good people.

Caitlyn told me she voted for the lion that said if she voted for the lion and the lion won he would not eat her face, but the lion is eating her face.
Gays don’t think republicans will eve4 take back what we fought for and won for them. Trump may have banned trannys from serving but he will never undo gay marriage, right? That’s what gay republicans must think. They may not be pro gay but they aren’t hurting gays.

Women same thing. They benefit most from affirmative action but way too many of them vote Republican

Rich blacks have probably bought in to the idea that blacks are keeping themselves down by having kids they can’t afford, not taking school seriously, etc. I can see why blacks who’ve made it could forget where they came from.

Forum List

Back