Why the democrats and like minded IQ killers don’t believe in the bible

Sorry, Sparkles. We're not Jewish, and YOU have no "wisdom" to pass on. If we want to know how to make a public laughingstock of ourselves, you'll be our first call.

Go cackle back in your cell, lunatic.
Ok so the old testament doesnt apply. Got it

It has many errors in it which is why so many have left the religion in recent decades.

If you want to worship, go right ahead but don't be attacking people who chose to stay out of it which is mighty low of you.

It seems that Christians feel the need to attack non-religious people periodically which could be a sign they have doubts they want to stomp out.

It seems that non-Christians feel the need to consider any discussion of Christian beliefs as "an attack on those of us who don't believe". Which could be a sign of a guilty conscience.

It seems that non-Christians feel the need to consider any discussion of Christian beliefs as "an attack on those of us who don't believe". Which could be a sign of a guilty conscience.

This is the insulting title you seem to have forgotten:

Why the democrats and like minded IQ killers don’t believe in the bible​

Which begs the question why the thread at all since POST ONE doesn't explain why the title and the verses was necessary thus it MUST be an attack on people who don't want any part of it that is classic insecurity on religionists.

Leviticus verses,

“‘Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly.

and

"There shall be only one [a]standard for you; it shall be for the stranger as well as the native, for I am the Lord your God.’”

Lev. 19:15
Lev. 24:22

doesn’t fit their ideology

no, the desert religion's are based on lies - is the reason - there never were tablets from heaven they claim were etched with 10 commandments one of which is their false ideology the heavens are a monotheistic dictatorship only the most depraved spirits would chose to comprehend.

Actually, it's a pretty good indication that you're rude. You vote for Trump, don't you?

no, the desert religion's are based on lies - is the reason - there never were tablets from heaven they claim were etched with 10 commandments one of which is their false ideology the heavens are a monotheistic dictatorship only the most depraved spirits would chose to comprehend.
might wanna read the passages sited, and ponder their meaning

might wanna read the passages sited, and ponder their meaning

might want to print them yourself to be read than hide under a rock. as a deceitful political hack.

I am the Lord your God.

1650633077839.png

go kiss your dady ...

Personally I don't see how anyone can be democrat and a christian. Something wrong there. But then..apostasy is creeping mightily into the church.
Traditional Christians are not hung up on literalism, the rapture or futurism. They don't claim that Russia is Magog or that the EU is going to attack Israel.

Personally I don't see how anyone can be democrat and a christian. Something wrong there. But then..apostasy is creeping mightily into the church.
exactly. No one can be both Christian and democrat or even just a reasonable person anddemocrat. One example, most people on both sides do NOT believe in unrestricted abortion to th 9th month

But the elites in DC set the tone for the rest of America and everyday Ds are getting more and more liberal. Still, most of America has not lost the ability to reason, much less have they lost their souls like the elite Ds

In any case the Dplatform is just hideous these days so no reasonable person wouldvote D, which is why they have to import voters from south of the border

Interesting you just posted this. I was browsing online and ran into a video..... You are not a conservative Christian if you are not doing this....and that THIS was to be praying for 'kings and all in authority' so that WE may lead peaceful and holy lives. That even means wicked and evil leaders.

How to pray for wicked evil leaders...and we must do this. Its not praying for their wickedness to be blessed or continue. take a look if you've been pondering this matter as I have.

Forum List

Back