Why stop at doing away with statues of slave owners, when we can do away with the political party of slave owners?

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
If you agree to stop voting for the political party, that was the political party, of slave owners, I will stop voting for the political party, that was the political party of slave owners.

Everytime this topic come up it makes me more furious about liberal Democrats. They are trying to erase our history by taking down these statues.

If you agree to stop voting for the political party, that was the political party, of slave owners, I will stop voting for the political party, that was the political party of slave owners.

You want a single political party in the US? Slavery was abolished in 1865.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Conservatives: I'm so mad that they are taking down Confederate statues......We should take down the Democratic party!!! That'll show em.....

Also Conservatives: We are the party of Lincoln.....

The side that took down the CONFEDERACY......

Guarantee if these folks were around back then, they would have been on the side of the Confederacy... since they obviously love em so much that the idea that we don't glorify them like they do makes them so mad they want to destroy the same party they claim are the party of the Confederacy.....this is why I mock you morons...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"Virtue signaling," is the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue, especially in cases where the speaker is not, and could not ever be personally impacted by the virtue or lack of virtue in question.

It is not a good thing.

People today to profess that they "would have been Abolitionists" in the mid-19th century are nauseating.

The deplorable history of the Democrat party is not relevant to any contemporary issue.

Republicans really need to stop this. Germany took down Nazi statues, they didn't have a problem with history. The confederacy is not Anerican history. It is the history of a nation called the Confederate States of America that waged war against the United States and lost.

Forum List

Back