Zone1 Florida bill named after VP Harris would require teaching Democrats were “party of slavery”

The Klan sought to overthrow Republican state governments in the South, especially by using voter intimidation and targeted violence against African-American leaders. The Klan was organized into numerous independent chapters across the Southern United States. Each chapter was autonomous and highly secretive about membership and plans. Members made their own, often colorful, costumes: robes, masks and pointed hats, designed to be terrifying and to hide their identities.[80][81]

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

Sounds structured just like Antifa…..

The Republicans only promote racism in the minds of mentally ill liberals. Imagine stereotyping and categorizing a people based on the color of their skin, denoting them as privileged oppressors based on the color of their skin and them turning around and blaming someone else of “promoting racism”.
Sure, go with that.

Compared to “2020 elections were stolen” or the ever favorite - “J6 was caused by tourists/and or the FBI…” that’s a pretty harmless lie.

Especially if it helps you sleep at night, who am I to judge? :itsok:

Sure, go with that.

Compared to “2020 elections were stolen” or the ever favorite - “J6 was caused by tourists/and or the FBI…” that’s a pretty harmless lie.

Especially if it helps you sleep at night, who am I to judge? :itsok:
That’s a mighty fine high-horse you have there.

What’s bullshit is black people believing the promises made by the same people who claim genitalia doesn’t define your gender but cutting that genitalia off will affirm your gender.

What good has decades of voting for these woke wackos done for the black community?
So you do think blacks are too stupid to know what is in their best interest after all. We already knew you thought that.

The Democraps still are the party of racism. They've just figured out a clever way to disguise their racism as benevolence, continuing to do great harm to black people, under the false guise of helping them.
Well, that is the trump party line. It's bullshit, but you seem to believe it.

So you do think blacks are too stupid to know what is in their best interest after all. We already knew you thought that.
By all means, please enlighten us what good voting for the Democrats has done for the black community.

Last edited:
Perhaps you should actually ask a black person. They don't bite.
Which ones should I ask? The ones who all think alike or the ones who are traitors to their race for not conforming the liberal agenda?

The democrat party uses Black people. The biggest mistake the Black community ever made was turning over their lives to democrats. They've gone backwards.
As usual, you think blacks just aren't smart enough to make good choices. I can't imagine why that wouldn't make them support your party.

As usual, you think blacks just aren't smart enough to make good choices. I can't imagine why that wouldn't make them support your party.
I never said anything about intellectual ability. I spoke the truth. Black culture has gone backwards ever since the 60s.

BULLDOG Rather than making accusations about what those who disagree with you “think” about black people, why don’t you try to muster an actual argument?

I got nothing but love for black people. I’m tired of seeing what the woke left is doing to everyone with their delusional BS.

Forum List

Back