Zone1 Florida bill named after VP Harris would require teaching Democrats were “party of slavery”

If passed, it would require students learn that Democrats were the “party of slavery,” Ingoglia said.

True. As opposed to Republicans now the party that promotes racism.
Except that the idea that the Republicans promote racism is a chimera. A completely fake product of wishful thinking on the part of Democrats.
Is this supposed to scare the Dems? Poor trumptards. You try so so hard. :itsok:
I took it as being supposed to make sure that Florida school children are taught the truth. That scares Dems?

That some black slaves learned trades that were useful to them after slavery is not in dispute. Why would the plantation owner hire outside blacksmiths, woodworkers, carpenters, well-diggers, and other trades valuable in the 19the century, when they could train some of their brightest* slaves to do it? Why Harris objects to children learning that I have no idea.

If the Florida curriculum is downplaying the brutality of slavery and the wretched lives of non-skilled slaves, who toiled in the fields under the whips of their Democrat masters, while being given only enough food and water to survive, I strongly disagree with that. If the curriculum states that skilled slaves lived lives comparable to skilled free whites, ether before of after the Civil War, I strongly disagree with that. But that was not Harris' objection. Her objection was to teaching the truth.

Some of the slaves who were able to move from the fields to the preferable house roles did so by willingly and with pretended enthusiasm sleeping with their masters. Good God, y'all! Harris of all people, should appreciate that.

*"Brightest" in both intelligence and skin color very often.

Except that the idea that the Republicans promote racism is a chimera. A completely fake product of wishful thinking on the part of Democrats.

I took it as being supposed to make sure that Florida school children are taught the truth. That scares Dems?

That some black slaves learned trades that were useful to them after slavery is not in dispute. Why would the plantation owner hire outside blacksmiths, woodworkers, carpenters, well-diggers, and other trades valuable in the 19the century, when they could train some of their brightest* slaves to do it? Why Harris objects to children learning that I have no idea.

If the Florida curriculum is downplaying the brutality of slavery and the wretched lives of non-skilled slaves, who toiled in the fields under the whips of their Democrat masters, while being given only enough food and water to survive, I strongly disagree with that. If the curriculum states that skilled slaves lived lives comparable to skilled free whites, ether before of after the Civil War, I strongly disagree with that. But that was not Harris' objection. Her objection was to teaching the truth.

Some of the slaves who were able to move from the fields to the preferable house roles did so by willingly and with pretended enthusiasm sleeping with their masters. Good God, y'all! Harris of all people, should appreciate that.

*"Brightest" in both intelligence and skin color very often.
:sleeping-smiley-015: Retard. Teaching about racism does not scare us. Not teaching: does.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

They have always taught the truth about racism. The left wants to teach the new anti-racist CRT “truth”.

Of course they should be taught that 19th century Democrats supported slavery. That is a fact of history. I don't know of anyone who denies it. However, the Democratic party changed, and opposed slavery. Attitudes change, and that fact should be taught.
19th? Have you heard of FDR who nominated a genuine Klansman to SCOTUS and conducted the Tuskegee Experiments?

Or how about “I’ll have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years” LBJ?

19th? Have you heard of FDR who nominated a genuine Klansman to SCOTUS and conducted the Tuskegee Experiments?

Or how about “I’ll have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years” LBJ?
The racism of Democrats of course continues to this day, of course. That is why they are so eager to paint the Republican Party as the party of racism with no evidence other than repetition.

The racism of Democrats of course continues to this day, of course. That is why they are so eager to paint the Republican Party as the party of racism with no evidence other than repetition.
Well, repetition and republican policies.

Of course they should be taught that 19th century Democrats supported slavery. That is a fact of history. I don't know of anyone who denies it. However, the Democratic party changed, and opposed slavery. Attitudes change, and that fact should be taught.
The Democrat Party did not changed at all.

They still have their Plantation with Negro slaves. Welfare Negroes. Only the Negroes don't have to pick cotton to get their chittlins. All they have to do is vote for Democrats every two years.

The Democrat has not changed at all.

They still have their Plantation with Negro slaves. Welfare Negroes. Only the Negroes don't have to pick cotton to get their chittlins. All they have to do is vote for Democrats every two years.
Post often. It's important for blacks to fully understand how you think they are too stupid to decide which party is better for their self interests.

It’s the liberals and democrats who think blacks are too stupid vote for anything else.

Im not endorsing either party on this but those defending the 60 year loyalty the black community has had to the Democrat party need to answer what good it’s done them.

Post often. It's important for blacks to fully understand how you think they are too stupid to decide which party is better for their self interests.
American Negroes are idiots.

They commit crimes far out of proportion to their demographics.

They don't take care of their families

They never take responsibility for thier own problems

They are on welfare far out of proportion to their demographics.

However, the biggest stupidity is that 95% of the idiots vote for Democrats, who are the fucking them so much with failed Leftest policies.

It’s the liberals and democrats who think blacks are too stupid vote for anything else.

Im not endorsing either party on this but those defending the 60 year loyalty the black community has had to the Democrat party need to answer what good it’s done them.
You seem to think they are too stupid to have evaluated their loyalty before now. Why do you think black people don't constantly evaluate the political landscape just as much as everybody else?

You seem to think they are too stupid to have evaluated their loyalty before now. Why do you think black people don't constantly evaluate the political landscape just as much as everybody else?
Just answer the question.

American Negroes are idiots.

They commit crimes far out of proportion to their demographics.

They don't take care of their families

They never take responsibility for thier own problems

They are on welfare far out of proportion to their demographics.

However, the biggest stupidity is that 95% of the idiots vote for Democrats, who are the fucking them so much with failed Leftest policies.
Don't hold back. Tell us what you MAGAs really think about black people.

Just answer the question.
Your question is answered every day. Not my problem if you are to stupid to realize it. People of all races gravetate to those who have their best interest and respect in mind. You make it clear you have neither for black people.

Democrat policies in conjunction with the social revolution of the 1960’s has left the black community in tatters. Really all of society has been damaged by the left’s influence on society. They incentivized single parent homes, promoted drug culture and created a victim class mentality.

Your question is answered every day. Not my problem if you are to stupid to realize it. People of all races gravetate to those who have their best interest and respect in mind. You make it clear you have neither for black people.
You just keep calling people stupid. The left has become so deranged it’s all they can do. There is no longer any intellectualism on the left. They just attack those who they disagree with. “Racist” “homophobe” “terrorist” “Nazi” “stupid”. The are use to an echo chamber and seem unaware of how ineffectively they support their position.

Forum List

Back