Marjorie Taylor Greene Says The Right Isn’t Racist Because of All The ‘Black People, Brown People, Yellow People’ at TPUSA Event

Just the mention of her name makes moonbat heads essplode.

Let's watch....

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

People who see ray-sus-isms everywhere will eventually get what they ask for. I grew up in the south, in the 60s. I KNOW what real racism looks like. What we're seeing today has nothing to do with "equity". It's all about revenge. One hell of a lot of progress is about to be flushed for the sake of media and Leftist politics agenda.

MTG is so stupid it boggles the mind that she is in government. Seriously are Georgia voters this dumb?

'Republican Idiot Brigade Debuts Dumbest COVID Claims Yet'

'Marjorie Taylor Greene, for one, has suggested cancer is as transmissible as COVID, while Matt Gaetz wants people to actively contract the virus.'

People who see ray-sus-isms everywhere will eventually get what they ask for. I grew up in the south, in the 60s. I KNOW what real racism looks like. What we're seeing today has nothing to do with "equity". It's all about revenge. One hell of a lot of progress is about to be flushed for the sake of media and Leftist politics agenda.
No you don't. Racism isn't done like it was in the 60's. I am black and I DO KNOW what real racism as it is done now is. Greene is a racist, and the few sellouts at a turning point meeting doesn't change the racism on the right.

Then we can agree that the Democratic party isn't racist....because of all of the black, brown and "yellow" people that are not only voters...but nationally elected members of our government...

Or are you saying having a few black and brown people at a TPUSA event shields you from racism -- but ACTUALLY ELECTING those people into the highest positions of power doesn't?

No you don't. Racism isn't done like it was in the 60's. I am black and I DO KNOW what real racism as it is done now is. Greene is a racist, and the few sellouts at a turning point meeting doesn't change the racism on the right.
You call people like her stupid. And say racism is different than in the 1960's. That would mean it is more complicated and she does not have the abilities to do that. All I know is that we are not competing with other nations as we used to. Take that for what it is.

Poor, poor Marjorie Greene

She is looking at all the attention that Boebert and Gossar got with their offensive statements and trying to keep up

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You call people like her stupid. And say racism is different than in the 1960's. That would mean it is more complicated and she does not have the abilities to do that. All I know is that we are not competing with other nations as we used to. Take that for what it is.
We aren't competing with nations that were destroyed by 2 world wars in a span of 30 years anymore. They are rebuilt. And we have wasted human resources because of racism. Those like you can't see that.

Forum List

Back