Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

“No reason,” Flynn responded to wild screams of approval. “It should happen.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

Secondly, nothing Flynn said was wrong.

Flynn is now the mouthpiece for trump because h e let him off the hook.

I challenge any of you to mount an attack on the capitol or WH. The military would blow the snot out of all of you. It's their job and under instructions to do it.
Furthermore, all those old guns have been justified by saying it's to stop tyrannical governments etc but now you as citizens want to do exactly the same thing because you still haven't accepted defeat. Is that your idea of freedom? Public uprisings?
What about the people who don't want this shit. The clear majority voted trump out. Do you represent them by eradicating a democratically elected president because you don't like him?

How do you think or do you think at all.

If the voting fraud is conclusively proven then strong measures need to be taken to redress and assure future elections are above suspicion. The military should be called upon only if fraud is proven and the perpetrators seek to maintain the fraud.

Ok...

The military gets involved...then what? Another election immediately then, right?

You DO realize that the entire election would have to be thrown out if this isn't just going to be a power grab by a sore loser amorphous blob....every seated Senator who was elected, every seated house member, every governor, state legislator, councilman...every measure that was passed will have to be re-done....nationwide. What about all of those elections? Who becomes the Rep. from (just to pick a seat), the CO-2nd District?

I support rectifying a wrong if proven. Although I greatly appreciate many of Trump's policies I do not believe justice would be served or faith in our system be restored simply by returning Trump to office. I believe that another election would be warranted and if deemed appropriate at all levels of government. Elections could be staggered so as to allow the choice of candidates so as not to fully deplete the government.

Again, if fraud is proven our goal must be to restore faith in the system. If we fail to do that we are finished as a country.

Yeah, that's called a coup d'é·tat

Throwing out illegitimate politicians that used fraud to reach office is a coup d'etat?? You are fking funny.

Using the military to install a person as the leader is....

The only people who don't have faith in our system are the cult members. I urge all of them to embrace it fully and refrain from voting in all elections going forward.

Blind faith in any government is rarely rewarded. It would benefit all of us to be a bit more skeptical of whose interests government is pursuing.

Faith, put simply, is the belief in something without evidence.

Where is the evidence of serious amounts of voter fraud?
Where are the arrests?
All 50 states certified their elections.
Every re-count revealed zero massive voter fraud.
These partisan audits are going nowhere and proving nothing.

If you don't have faith in the system..by all means..don't vote. But you can't honestly say that your skepticism is based on evidence. You have none. Zero.

So you shouldn't have any problem with full audits of the vote. You have faith and I prefer verification with a full audit.

How many recounts and full audits? I think Trump should pay for them..

One full audit for each State. We're pissing away money now with Biden's $6 trillion dollar budget, so we got it covered.

Trump should be paying for all these recounts and audits. We've been at it six months so far and there is still nothing but his senile lies.

I wish I could decide what we pay for with our tax dollars. I would cancel 90% of the spending in Biden's $6 trillion dollar budget. I guess we'll both have to be unhappy about the spending.

Well that would make you the most incompetent leader in modern history, likely resulting in your immediate impeachment and immediate exile from any future public office.

Sadly there is no line item veto available to a president and that is a mistake that needs to be corrected.

It highlights the absolute weakness of our 230+ year old business plan. It's a joke that we still live by the Constitution that clearly isn't built to compete in this day and age.

If the voting fraud is conclusively proven then strong measures need to be taken to redress and assure future elections are above suspicion. The military should be called upon only if fraud is proven and the perpetrators seek to maintain the fraud.

Ok...

The military gets involved...then what? Another election immediately then, right?

You DO realize that the entire election would have to be thrown out if this isn't just going to be a power grab by a sore loser amorphous blob....every seated Senator who was elected, every seated house member, every governor, state legislator, councilman...every measure that was passed will have to be re-done....nationwide. What about all of those elections? Who becomes the Rep. from (just to pick a seat), the CO-2nd District?

I support rectifying a wrong if proven. Although I greatly appreciate many of Trump's policies I do not believe justice would be served or faith in our system be restored simply by returning Trump to office. I believe that another election would be warranted and if deemed appropriate at all levels of government. Elections could be staggered so as to allow the choice of candidates so as not to fully deplete the government.

Again, if fraud is proven our goal must be to restore faith in the system. If we fail to do that we are finished as a country.

Throwing out illegitimate politicians that used fraud to reach office is a coup d'etat?? You are fking funny.

The only people who don't have faith in our system are the cult members. I urge all of them to embrace it fully and refrain from voting in all elections going forward.

Blind faith in any government is rarely rewarded. It would benefit all of us to be a bit more skeptical of whose interests government is pursuing.

Where are the arrests?

If you don't have faith in the system..by all means..don't vote. But you can't honestly say that your skepticism is based on evidence. You have none. Zero.

So you shouldn't have any problem with full audits of the vote. You have faith and I prefer verification with a full audit.

One full audit for each State. We're pissing away money now with Biden's $6 trillion dollar budget, so we got it covered.

Trump should be paying for all these recounts and audits. We've been at it six months so far and there is still nothing but his senile lies.

I wish I could decide what we pay for with our tax dollars. I would cancel 90% of the spending in Biden's $6 trillion dollar budget. I guess we'll both have to be unhappy about the spending.

Well that would make you the most incompetent leader in modern history, likely resulting in your immediate impeachment and immediate exile from any future public office.

Sadly there is no line item veto available to a president and that is a mistake that needs to be corrected.

It highlights the absolute weakness of our 230+ year old business plan. It's a joke that we still live by the Constitution that clearly isn't built to compete in this day and age.

I disagree. We need to return to State rights with a limited Federal government. Spending decisions made at a State level give citizens much greater control and influence on how money is spent.

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

I disagree. We need to return to State rights with a limited Federal government. Spending decisions made at a State level give citizens much greater control and influence on how money is spent.

And that would be a ticket to resembling a third world nation.

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

Flynn is a traitor to the uniform he wore.

FLynn has done nothing more than not support the communists and crooks who railroaded him and his family.

I challenge any of you to mount an attack on the capitol or WH. The military would blow the snot out of all of you. It's their job and under instructions to do it.
Furthermore, all those old guns have been justified by saying it's to stop tyrannical governments etc but now you as citizens want to do exactly the same thing because you still haven't accepted defeat. Is that your idea of freedom? Public uprisings?
What about the people who don't want this shit. The clear majority voted trump out. Do you represent them by eradicating a democratically elected president because you don't like him?

the clear majority voted for trump babe-----trump had thousands show up at his rallies, signs and flags were everywhere for Trump-------not Biden. The american people do not support a fraudulent election or their choice being stolen from them. BIDEN lost and lost Big....he won slightly more than 1/2 the counties that obama did which means he did not have the support needed to win---that something fishy happened in those fewer counties (ballot stuffing) to affect the election. If Biden actually would have won---you would have seen more counties go for him--but they didn't.

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

Switzerland is a third world nation??? Too fking funny.

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

Yeah...Switzerland....that world power.

Too fking funny.

the clear majority voted for trump babe-----trump had thousands show up at his rallies, signs and flags were everywhere for Trump-------not Biden. The american people do not support a fraudulent election or their choice being stolen from them. BIDEN lost and lost Big....he won slightly more than 1/2 the counties that obama did which means he did not have the support needed to win---that something fishy happened in those fewer counties (ballot stuffing) to affect the election. If Biden actually would have won---you would have seen more counties go for him--but they didn't.

A lot of people showing up at rallies doesn't mean all that much. Hillary beat out trump by 2 million popular votes and Biden beat trump on popular vote by 7 million, which makes trump less popular than either of the two democrats.

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

Too fking funny.

Small country with four official languages, ranked 18th in the world by GDP and 8th in the world based on per capita GDP. Switzerland has what is often referred to as the best system system of direct democracy in the world.

Did you know that Switzerland also has a "no-bailout policy"?? - the Federal government cannot bail-out the Cantons and the Cantons cannot bail-out local governments which makes their politicians far more responsible than ours.

"One of the world's wealthiest countries; strong economy with low corporate tax rates; political neutrality; diverse cultural makeup; high number of Nobel Prize winners and registered patents"

Switzerland is ranked number one, two or three worldwide in the following categories:
  • level of development
  • innovation
  • healthcare
  • best overall country and quality of life
  • environment
  • cleanliness

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

Too fking funny.

Small country with four official languages, ranked 18th in the world by GDP and 8th in the world based on per capita GDP. Switzerland has what is often referred to as the best system system of direct democracy in the world.

Did you know that Switzerland also has a "no-bailout policy"?? - the Federal government cannot bail-out the Cantons and the Cantons cannot bail-out local governments which makes their politicians far more responsible than ours.

"One of the world's wealthiest countries; strong economy with low corporate tax rates; political neutrality; diverse cultural makeup; high number of Nobel Prize winners and registered patents"

Switzerland is ranked number one, two or three worldwide in the following categories:
  • level of development
  • innovation
  • healthcare
  • environment
  • cleanliness

How many non-Whites?

The peaceful transfer of power is the ROCK that this country was built on

Well until Trump

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

Too fking funny.

• level of development
  • innovation
  • healthcare
  • environment
  • cleanliness

How many non-Whites?

Are you worried that a similar system with non-whites wouldn't work?

My interest is that it exemplifies the very best in what a return to States rights could mean for our country. It wouldn't change things overnight but it would put us back in control of our country and our spending. Additionally, I also think Switzerland's no-bailout policy would require us to make better decisions and become better informed in our decision-making process.

the clear majority voted for trump babe
d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

Too fking funny.

• level of development
  • innovation
  • healthcare
  • environment
  • cleanliness

How many non-Whites?

My interest is that it exemplifies the very best in what a return to States rights could mean for our country. It wouldn't change things overnight but it would put us back in control of our country and our spending. Additionally, I also think Switzerland's no-bailout policy would require us to make better decisions and become better informed in our decision-making process.

See Africa and get back to me in a few thousand years.

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

Too fking funny.

• level of development
  • innovation
  • healthcare
  • environment
  • cleanliness

How many non-Whites?

Have you seen Africa? Millions of tourists have.

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

Too fking funny.

• level of development
  • innovation
  • healthcare
  • environment
  • cleanliness

How many non-Whites?

Africa is huge so there has to be a few nice areas to visit.
You’ll have to excuse me as I have an inter-Tribal war to attend to.

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

Too fking funny.

• level of development
  • innovation
  • healthcare
  • environment
  • cleanliness

How many non-Whites?

Africa is huge so there has to be a few nice areas to visit.
You’ll have to excuse me as I have an inter-Tribal war to attend to.
Are your MAGAs acting up?

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

Too fking funny.

• level of development
  • innovation
  • healthcare
  • environment
  • cleanliness

How many non-Whites?

As Indeependent mentions, Africa is pretty large. Some countries have a decent standard of living (like Ghana), while others are pretty terrible (like Somalia).

Switzerland has the advantage of being mostly homogeneous in culture. Being mostly white probably helps too, although homogeneous East Asian countries are often nice as well (like Japan).

Diverse nations have challenges that homogeneous countries don't. That being said, America should probably break up into multiple countries eventually.

Forum List

Back