Why Scott Walker's Views On Evolution Are Totally Relevant

If you feel knowing Scott Walkers views on evolution are important and need to know them then you must also feel that knowing Hillary Clinton's views on creationism are important as well. For the record I have no need or interest in knowing Walkers views on evolution or Hilary's on creationism as things like this are only important to the most extreme of partisan hacks.

If I thought Hillary believed in Creationism - she would be dead political meat in my eyes.
I think we both know that's bullshit.

I promise you that is a FACT. I really detest religious nuts - regardless of their party.
First believing in creationism does not make one a religious nut and second that claim would actually hold water If had ever seen you gripe about religious liberals.

Carbon dating disproves Creationism.

Yes he's afraid of offending voters. How else do you think he's managed not to piss off the establishment "or" the tea party? He dodges pretty much all questions on almost every issue. Even on immigration he'll only go as far as to say "I don't like the bill in Congress" but then "We need a healthy solution to the problem"

He side steps pretty much everything except for union busting. Someone asks him a wedge issue and you get him saying "Umm...errr...uhh...hmmm...well...." and just dance around the issue.

Amen! Thank you!

If you feel knowing Scott Walkers views on evolution are important and need to know them then you must also feel that knowing Hillary Clinton's views on creationism are important as well. For the record I have no need or interest in knowing Walkers views on evolution or Hilary's on creationism as things like this are only important to the most extreme of partisan hacks.

If I thought Hillary believed in Creationism - she would be dead political meat in my eyes.

I promise you that is a FACT. I really detest religious nuts - regardless of their party.
First believing in creationism does not make one a religious nut and second that claim would actually hold water If had ever seen you gripe about religious liberals.

Carbon dating was not the issue the issue is that believing in creationism does not make one a nut and that you don't trash religious liberals.

There may be some supernatural entity - but it sure as hell isn't anything like the psycho God depicted in the Bible. Think about how primitive the God of the Bible was. It's all horseshit written by ancient/superstitious old men - much like the current crop of nuts in the Middle East.

So if she claims to be a Christian, you will not vote for her?

Not if she doesn't believe in EVOLUTION!!!!!
Part of being a Christian is beleiving that God is the creator of the universe. Did you know that Hillary used to teach Sunday school?

Carbon dating was not the issue the issue is that believing in creationism does not make one a nut and that you don't trash religious liberals.

Give me some names of religious liberals who are legislating based on the Bible or religious beliefs.

Obama also claims to be a Christian. How can one be a Christian without beleiving in creationism?

Part of being a Christian is beleiving that God is the creator of the universe. Did you know that Hillary used to teach Sunday school?

I have not yet seen where Hillary allowed her religious beliefs to influence her public service.

I have not yet seen where Hillary allowed her religious beliefs to influence her public service.
It seems that you have now moved the goal posts!

Give me some names of religious liberals who are legislating based on the Bible or religious beliefs.
Give some religious conservatives who are and keep in mind your opinion is not proof.

It seems that you have now moved the goal posts!

No, you moved the goal posts when you brought Hillary into a Scott Walker thread.

Why not get to the REAL questions? Pepsi or Coke, Governer Walker? Who shot first, Han or Guido? Who would win in a fight, Terminator or Robocop? UFC or WWE?

Or we could concentrate on his existing record in government instead of pontificating on the potential ramifications of religious people in government as though there's some new threat of a president taking away abortion rights. How many self professed Christians has the Whitehouse suffered since Roe v Wade and how many times has one of them taken away your reproductive rights? You're more likely to be struck by lightning while a shark rapes you and steals your winning megabucks ticket.

Totally not relevant to the problems we face. those who say it is want to deflect discussion away from massive real world problems begging for attn and solutions

Give some religious conservatives who are and keep in mind your opinion is not proof.

George W. Bush said God told him to invade Iraq Link

Scott Walker said “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” Link

Why not get to the REAL questions? Pepsi or Coke, Governer Walker? Who shot first, Han or Guido? Who would win in a fight, Terminator or Robocop? UFC or WWE?

Or we could concentrate on his existing record in government instead of pontificating on the potential ramifications of religious people in government as though there's some new threat of a president taking away abortion rights. How many self professed Christians has the Whitehouse suffered since Roe v Wade and how many times has one of them taken away your reproductive rights? You're more likely to be struck by lightning while a shark rapes you and steals your winning megabucks ticket.
You left out the one that started all pointless questions of this type boxers or briefs.

I hope they ask Hillary if she thinks: liberalism is mental disorder

now that I would pay to buy that rag the Washingtoncompost. the only time I waste my money

Scott Walker said: “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” Link

Scott Walker said “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” Link
First the Bush claim that the author is quoting was made by a Palestinian politician and there is nothing to support the claim. Second Walker posted a bible verse on his facebook and twitter feeds neither of which constitutes legislating based on the bible or religious beliefs.

WHO CARES. you people just don't give up do you?
His views aren't yours so that MAKES HIM WRONG?

JUST how uppity snobbish and INTOLERANT is that folks

You kicked them out of power for stuff like this and them telling YOU THAT YOUR views are wrong and not worthy.

plus it's already been posted and it was was dude also

There is a valid reason why people who don't believe in the most fundamental principles of science have no meaningful leadership role to play in this country. One word. Begins with an 'i' and ends with a 't'. Let's see if you can figure it out.

Forum List

Back