Why American politics are polarized:

What "unpopular ideas" is Trump producing?
i do not think that any number of americans are in putin's corner vs nato. we will not follow trump there.

but since you are talking "ideas" instead of trump's multiple failed "policies."
\
1. the idea " that the government has "no responsibnility" in a pandemic is popular?

2. the "idea" that the president is "immune" and above the law is unbamerican.

3. the "idea" of using nuclear weapons, any place for any purpose is unthinkable.

4. the " idea" trump has any good "ideas" that do not immediately and exclusively benefit trump is merely false thjs "idea" that he will seek or follow good advice has been disproven repeatedly.

trump's "business has been proven to be a criminal enterprise .

he needs to raise 1/2 billion dollars by thursday. is the "idea" that trump would sell the nuclear codes, or melania, for $500,000, 000 really wrong?

if there is a case for trump based on "ideas" i would love to hear it. should be comedy gold.

i do not think that any number of americans are in putin's corner vs nato. we will not follow trump there.

but since you are talking "ideas" instead of trump's multiple failed "policies."
\
1. the idea " that the government has "no responsibnility" in a pandemic is popular?

2. the "idea" that the president is "immune" and above the law is unbamerican.

3. the "idea" of using nuclear weapons, any place for any purpose is unthinkable.

4. the " idea" trump has any good "ideas" that do not immediately and exclusively benefit trump is merely false thjs "idea" that he will seek or follow good advice has been disproven repeatedly.

trump's "business has been proven to be a criminal enterprise .

he needs to raise 1/2 billion dollars by thursday. is the "idea" that trump would sell the nuclear codes, or melania, for $500,000, 000 really wrong?

if there is a case for trump based on "ideas" i would love to hear it. should be comedy gold.
Xiden Crime Family

Our reactions to anything we encounter are determined by our DNA, lifetime experiences, and logical thought processes. Entities can only affect people's opinions and elections to the extent that people accept what they read, or hear, and then, only to the extent they believe those messages are credibly true and/or logical.

Regardless if a foreign nation attempted to affect our elections, or if our laws and our congressional acts are less equitable and logical, the faults lie within ourselves rather than others. We the voters within our democratic republic choose those who determine the courses our nation should follow.

Trump was elected in 2016, Biden was elected in 2020, and the 2024 general elections will determine the Electoral College's elected members which in turn will determine our next presidential administration. Whatever will be the consequences of 2024's general election are dependent upon what's in our minds. Respectfully, Supposn
i agree with you in theory. russian (or bircher) propaganda only influences those americans who are susceptible to such influence.

in practice it seems that about 70 million americans have been groomed to accept such propaganda as beneficial to their lives. not a great advertisement for democracy. but neither trump nor putin have a better idea.

i agree with you in theory. russian (or bircher) propaganda only influences those americans who are susceptible to such influence.

in practice it seems that about 70 million americans have been groomed to accept such propaganda as beneficial to their lives. not a great advertisement for democracy. but neither trump nor putin have a better idea.
How many are groomed to hate Israel ( The tiny Jewish State) ???

trump appoints marxist judges ?

does judge cannon begin trials with a reading from das kapital?
Trump didn’t appoint ALL the judges, that’s silly…Some that he appointed are cowards, some lied about their true leanings…

I’ll go with the “coward” label…They don’t want to stick their neck out for the right thing, largely because the opposition are violent thugs, and they want protect their cushy little fiefdoms….

Trump didn’t appoint ALL the judges, that’s silly…Some that he appointed are cowards, some lied about their true leanings…

I’ll go with the “coward” label…They don’t want to stick their neck out for the right thing, largely because the opposition are violent thugs, and they want protect their cushy little fiefdoms….
violent thugs? the death threats are going to the judges. witnesses and prosecutors, not the defense attys or defendant.

violent thugs? the death threats are going to the judges. witnesses and prosecutors, not the defense attys or defendant.
Exactly what I was saying, and these judges are letting that, among other things, effect their ultimate rulings, rather than the law.

Exactly what I was saying, and these judges are letting that, among other things, effect their ultimate rulings, rather than the law.

that does not make them marxists, that makes them cowards unworthy of our trust.

in every case the judges are clearly taking frivolous arguments seriously and cooperating with trump's legal strategy of running out the clock.

trump appoints marxist judges ?

does judge cannon begin trials with a reading from das kapital?
Remember the MAGA Rule: If you don't obediently bend over for the Orange High Hard One, you can only be an evil Satanic Marxist Communist Pedophile.

That's how absolutely flat their thought processes have become. This has turned into a fuckin' public health catastrophe.

You mean the few people on this forum who are racists? You think that is a barometer for the 3300000000 people in the country?

fight how? No one is going an a killing spree over abortion laws

And why do I have to trust anyone in government? You're an idiot if you do and that's your problem.

And I'm not playing anything.

My particular take on this is the most prevalent.

if course no one is killing over abortion laws now. violent thugs are winning that one.

these army of god murderers are working on contaception next.

that does not make them marxists, that makes them cowards unworthy of our trust.

in every case the judges are clearly taking frivolous arguments seriously and cooperating with trump's legal strategy of running out the clock.
Oh, so sorry your RR job aren’t working….That tells me Trump is smarter than you…

Oh, so sorry your RR job aren’t working….That tells me Trump is smarter than you…
tells me he has money.

i;'ve been smart enough not to be caught, but trump is right about we veterans being "losers. " i'd never fight for this shit hole again.

tells me he has money.

i;'ve been smart enough not to be caught, but trump is right about we veterans being "losers. " i'd never fight for this shit hole again.
So, when you took the oath, same as me, you didn’t take it seriously…You just used your service as what? Another social welfare program?

Extremists have taken over both parties and they are pushing garbage candidates who produce unpopular ideas.
The US rejected colonial rule and set up an experimental and well thought out system based upon individual freedom and personal responsibility. It wasn't perfect, and relied on input from the governed to be sustainable. The temptation of people voting to obtain money for themselves from the treasury was debated, and certainly the danger from abuse or power was known and addressed with the Bill of Rights and the framing. Ben Franklin responded “A republic, if you can keep it.” when asked if we had a republic or a monarchy, he knew there would be people who would try to subvert it. There always are. That worked more or less smoothly, it was fairly easy for a new nation growing and sparse population, pretty much just local issues. Yes we had internal struggles with natives, civil war, slavery etc but
until 1913 and the creation of the Federal Reserve which placed the country in the hands of private banking, the country was stumbling forward. Since then we have been continuously at war, the government has assumed the role of benign dictator, and the public has assumed the role of wards of the state, begging for privileges and benefits for which they waive their responsibilities to input. What we are left with is special interest pods of taxpayers and tax precipitants who compete for the affection of Uncle Sugar, and then hate the other pods who compete with them. A growing market competing for diminishing funds. It will get worse.

So, when you took the oath, same as me, you didn’t take it seriously…You just used your service as what? Another social welfare program?
i took it seriously enough to kill for it. and have never deneed taking it (as trump claimed in the colorado case.)

in fact, i am upholding and defending the constitution (NOT some human) against domestic enemies this very morning.

if course no one is killing over abortion laws now. violent thugs are winning that one.

these army of god murderers are working on contaception next.
It would be illegal and u constitutional to try to restrict contraception and the weirdos that would actually support it a only few and far between.

Forum List

Back