Why Romney changed his vote for KJB

Look more closely nitwit it's a red hat not a MAGA hat. Even if it was a MAGA hat it doesn't mean a damn thing. Anybody can wear anything in public.
Hell I could wear a jockstrap in public with a picture of your face on it.

Jo
"Even if it was a MAGA hat it doesn't mean a damn thing"........................already excusing, eh? We know the NAZIs in America are trump supporters. And you either excuse them..........or support them.

Romney is another Globalists scum like the Bush Family.

Romney was OK with hatefully impeaching Trump for disputing the screwy 2020 election but lovingly votes to support, endorse and confirm a radicalized SJW pedo-loving far-leftwing judge to the Supreme Court.

This is the best the GOP can do? Him, Collins and Merkowski?

GOP Utah voters better get their heads out of their asses and start finding someone better.

Romney was OK with hatefully impeaching Trump for disputing the screwy 2020 election but lovingly votes to support, endorse and confirm a radicalized SJW pedo-loving far-leftwing judge to the Supreme Court.

GOP Utah voters better get their heads out of their asses and start finding someone better.

The dems have Fort Marcy Park to keep their outliers in line

"Even if it was a MAGA hat it doesn't mean a damn thing"........................already excusing, eh? We know the NAZIs in America are trump supporters. And you either excuse them..........or support them.
Nazis are free to support whoever they want to support....the person they support has no choice in the matter of whether or not they support that person moron; anymore than you would have a choice if I decided to wear your face on a jockstrap in public. Oh look....bodecea's face is on JO's jockstrap! Wow.... I never knew bodecea was a JO supporter did you? She must be! Her face is on his Jock strap! That's proof right there!

My guess is that he is terribly embarrassed and terribly humiliated, and just couldn't be a part of what is happening.
McConnell has set a litmus test of what mode of constitutional interpretation is acceptable. Romney belongs to those still believing that so long as a potential justice follows a mode that is "mainstream" even though it might lead to Citizens United overturned, or Roe upheld (I really don't think McConnell gives a rats ass what any "breeder" really does, and it's ALL about the Benjamins and protecting the monied).

Ted Kennedy really started this with Bork.

Of course KJB knows what a woman is, as does everyone else who has a basic understanding of biology

The point here is that because of Left wing political activism redefining simple terms, and the added burden of trying to appear mainstream and sane, she had to decline answering.

She was afraid.
Got a penis? No woman.
Got no penis? No man.
I hope someone goes over this with her.

Got a penis? No woman.
Got no penis? No man.
I hope someone goes over this with her.
The confirmation question heard round the world did exactly what it was supposed to do...outed Jackson as an obedient political servant to left wing lunacy. She had no choice but to dodge the question and she did it very cleverly but did not avoid the massive political damage to her party that was necessarily a part of the process. Her answer probably peeled away close to ten percent of undecided centrists with a single blow....very impressive I must say. Had she done anything differently she would not have had the support of the three RINOS for one thing and could possibly have lost a handful of right leaning dems.

JO

The confirmation question heard round the world did exactly what it was supposed to do...outed Jackson as an obedient political servant to left wing lunacy. She had no choice but to dodge the question and she did it very cleverly but did not avoid the massive political damage to her party that was necessarily a part of the process. Her answer probably peeled away close to ten percent of undecided centrists with a single blow....very impressive I must say. Had she done anything differently she would not have had the support of the three RINOS for one thing and could possibly have lost a handful of right leaning dems.

JO
Why would a judge define a word with scientific meaning? It is a term for biologists and psychologists. What the right's beef is that the Court should dictate a "social meaning" to gender.

The "left" did decide gay marriage, even though it was unnecessary. The fact that states did allow gay marriage ultimately would have required all states recognize it. Mississippi was enforcing gay marriages for Miss residents who married in other states before moving to mississippi.

Both just want the sup court to enforce the social laws it wants. Romney is of a group and view that this is wrong.

Mark my words, This "Woman" will be involved in the absolute worst SCOTUS decisions you will ever see in the future.

You should check out the piece of work they have as a Governor....

See "Utah "Republican" Governor Spencer Cox shares his preferred pronouns" on Rumble.

JO
I believe you to be correct and parts of her comments during confirmation were ridiculous on the face
of things: (I'm no biologist) but what else could she say and not give away her scam?
By the way, if it's any consolation, the democrats are still no closer to a majority than they were before
in the court despite being the party that gives child molesters full representation, no matter
how repugnant that is (Mitt Romney, Murkowski and Collins jump ship like the attrocious rats they are).

KJB Or KGB?

LOL anyway:

The Senate is on notice that Ketanji will vote to take away our free speech rights... our religious liberty rights... our 2nd Amendment... That means every Senator that votes for her cannot avoid responsibility for those lawless outcomes

10 years ago, he was.
Not really. Not only did Obama do a fine job, but any of the other Republicans would have been fine. But Wall Street insisted on shoving Romney down the country's throat.

No more 'whackadoodle' than most other religions.
Magic Underwear. Celestial Heaven. Polygamy. Blood Atonement. Baptizing Dead people.

Forum List

Back