Why Romney changed his vote for KJB

The upshot of all of this partisan screechery we are witnessing from the TDS'rs.... is that......Judge Ketanji Jackson Brown is going to be America's newest Associate Justice on the Supreme Court of the United States.

Betcha.

What I found amusing is that 10 years ago, all you nutters on the right thought he was the best person ever to be President.

You know, even though he belonged to a whackadoodle cult (Mormonism) with a truly sleazy history.

I guess that was before you all joined the Orange Cult.

There is no reason why SCOTUS nominations should have become this political. When Sandra Day O'Connor was confirmed, the vote was 99-0.

You're all for him now aren't you, joe. He's all good now huh but not when he was wearing his super man tighties and carrying his dog around on top of his car and running for president.

So Romney at one time voted against her, but now he is for her nomination.

Why?

In his own words

"In her previous confirmation vote, I had concerns about whether or not she was in the mainstream,” Romney told reporters on Tuesday. “And having spent time with her personally and reviewing her testimony before Congress became convinced that she is in the mainstream.”

She does not know what a woman is? Does not believe in natural rights?

Yep, sounds main stream to me since the country seems to have gone woke and fascist.

Makes sense.

So I guess that is the qualification now. Are they main stream

And here I thought it was to defend the Constitution.

LOL.

With friends like Romney and the GOP, who needs enemies?
He belongs to a Satanic Cult. NO other explanation needs to be discussed. This "woman" is bad for SCOTUS. If you love your children you are going to have to take them out of Public Schools because the Alphabet Pedo Agenda is going to go to court now to codify indoctrinating your kids in their sinful lifestyle.

CALL:

RESPONSE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The question "got her" much more because of her dodge of the question than it would have if she had simply answered the question. It was a "got you" question because the "woke" left is trying to redefine the words man, woman, boy, girl, etc.

Why?

In his own words

"In her previous confirmation vote, I had concerns about whether or not she was in the mainstream,” Romney told reporters on Tuesday. “And having spent time with her personally and reviewing her testimony before Congress became convinced that she is in the mainstream.”

Yep, sounds main stream to me since the country seems to have gone woke and fascist.

Makes sense.

LOL.

Some of my best friends and I disagree about political issues often, and they are still friends.
Romney has decided not to play politics with this issue. Good for him. Anyway, he is presidential material in my book.

That is your problem. You think unicorns are real. I do not.
Tucker.jpg

Why?

In his own words

Makes sense.

LOL.

Why did Lady G change his vote?

----------------------------------------------
No she wasn't.
She was prudent and savvy.
It was a 'gotcha' question all viewers could smell through the TV.
She handled it just fine. She handled it just fine as a successful lawyer, an accomplished adult woman, wife, mother of daughters, and a daughter of educators. She knows in her soul, heart, and biology.......just what a woman "is".

And for dumkopfs to now say .."She doesn't know what a woman is."; that Democrats do not know what a woman is......is merely opportunistic partisan screechery.
Everybody can see that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh lord!
"Groomers"?
Another dip into the QAnon pool of braying cockwombles.
You say "pedophiles"...... the rest of the world hears "QNuttery".
(And anti-Pizza Nights!)
Nah.... Her Dodge of a direct question ( and it was a dodge ) was massively politically damaging to her party Because it was supposed to be. She answered in the only way she could to avoid being tossed out of the nomination by her own. The question highlighted the fact that supreme Court nominations are no longer done based on the qualification of the candidate but on their politics instead. No matter, she will be confirmed, there was never any doubt about that. The Republicans who threw in with her waited until they knew there was no way to stop the nomination before they committed themselves....lol.... what a bunch of weak minded pukes! Just another way to pick up pick up cheap election points. But there's no question that the gotcha query did its job.

jo

The upshot of all of this partisan screechery we are witnessing from the TDS'rs.... is that......Judge Ketanji Jackson Brown is going to be America's newest Associate Justice on the Supreme Court of the United States.

Betcha.
Yup

For LIFE

Forum List

Back