Why Romney changed his vote for KJB

THIS from a guy who himself wouldn't know the mainstream if it hit him in the face with a pie.
You tell us, what is mainstream?

Do you think not being able to explain what a woman is, is mainstream?

I dunno. Has our educational system, which makes sure to teach children the thousands of different gender pronouns to use but often come out of school not being able to read, now mainstream?

He was so against gay marriage that he lit up the White House in a rainbow of lights when it was legalized. Lying frauds are what we have in D.C. And many do not work for the people. When the United States is diminished enough, woe to the population. And the tyrants have been punishing those who disagree for some years now.
They do not represent the people. They represent a movement of climate activism, based in Wokeism, and all that defy it will be crushed.

The economy, the border, our pursuit of happiness, etc. all be damned.

Last edited:
What I found amusing is that 10 years ago, all you nutters on the right thought he was the best person ever to be President.

You know, even though he belonged to a whackadoodle cult (Mormonism) with a truly sleazy history.

I guess that was before you all joined the Orange Cult.

There is no reason why SCOTUS nominations should have become this political. When Sandra Day O'Connor was confirmed, the vote was 99-0.
I'm a Mormon joe. And I bet if you took a vote you'd win the wackadoodle election on this forum.

Speaking of sleazy, there is no reason to attack his religion.
You think the Left has any inkling as to right and wrong?

LOL.

They don't even know what a woman is

They are spoon fed wokeism in life.

They give them cool aid to drink and they dutifully gulp it down with glee

They are in a cult.

You tell us, what is mainstream?
Not Mitt Romney that is for sure.

Do you think not being able to explain what a woman is, is mainstream?
Not by a mile.

Has our educational system, which makes sure to teach children the thousands of different gender pronouns to use but often come out of school not being able to read, now mainstream?
I wouldn't let a kid of mine near the government-run public school system these days!

You know, poster Votto, it is assertions such as that that clearly deflate any hope that some of our TDS'rs are rational. Their political partisanship has worm-eaten their rationality. And postings like above are what give public chatrooms a bad reputation.
"Doesn't know what a woman is"??
And you do?
I would suggest, mi amigo, that as a woman herself, a wife, a mother of two daughters, a daughter herself.....she knows more fully, more instinctively what a woman is than you will ever comprehend. Or ever come close to her
understanding.

Yet, you come on to a public chatroom and opine that this woman doesn't know what a woman is.....implying that you do?

Count me among your skeptics. Your are simply a uber-partisan screecher with little real reflection on what you post.

Other than that, I think you are OK. :thup:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everytime I see the word "globalist" by our TDS'g screechers here I'm pretty sure the dog-whistle meaning is ---'Jews'.

So, good poster 'Crusader', to sidestep that suggestion of anti-semitism......can you, would you....explain to the forum what you are implying when you use the word 'globalist'?

Globalist could imply pedophiles or groomers. Why would you think it implied jews?

So Romney at one time voted against her, but now he is for her nomination.

Why?

In his own words

"In her previous confirmation vote, I had concerns about whether or not she was in the mainstream,” Romney told reporters on Tuesday. “And having spent time with her personally and reviewing her testimony before Congress became convinced that she is in the mainstream.”

She does not know what a woman is? Does not believe in natural rights?

Yep, sounds main stream to me since the country seems to have gone woke and fascist.

Makes sense.

So I guess that is the qualification now. Are they main stream

And here I thought it was to defend the Constitution.

LOL.

With friends like Romney and the GOP, who needs enemies?
Romney's PR team did research on what vote would most likely have the greatest political payback in it for Ole Mittens....then he voted accordingly.
Romney is the most vacuous Politician I have ever seen inasmuch as being a slave to public opinion and having almost no personal initiative. He is 100 percent cardboard. To be fair he is also one of the few Politicians that has remained above the DC cesspool as far as his personal life and marriage is concerned. You have to give him that much IMO.

JO

Not exactly surprised.

Romney was one of three most likely to support Jackson…

Everytime I see the word "globalist" by our TDS'g screechers here I'm pretty sure the dog-whistle meaning is ---'Jews'.

So, good poster 'Crusader', to sidestep that suggestion of anti-semitism......can you, would you....explain to the forum what you are implying when you use the word 'globalist'?
Wow....Pull the old anti-Semite card out of your ass, with no supporting evidence whatsoever.

What's next, "white supremacist"?

So Romney at one time voted against her, but now he is for her nomination.

Why?

In his own words

"In her previous confirmation vote, I had concerns about whether or not she was in the mainstream,” Romney told reporters on Tuesday. “And having spent time with her personally and reviewing her testimony before Congress became convinced that she is in the mainstream.”

She does not know what a woman is? Does not believe in natural rights?

Yep, sounds main stream to me since the country seems to have gone woke and fascist.

Makes sense.

So I guess that is the qualification now. Are they main stream

And here I thought it was to defend the Constitution.

LOL.

With friends like Romney and the GOP, who needs enemies?
The only thing Romney defends is his own vanity....and that he has a ton of.

JO

Yep....that's about all he does actually....he was governor here in Mass and it was just one big press party with not much else being accomplished except for mandated health insurance that destroyed the Hospital system here.

JO
I haven't seen such low self-esteem pandering for approval, from those who despise him, since Nixon.

I would suggest, mi amigo, that as a woman herself, a wife, a mother of two daughters, a daughter herself.....she knows more fully, more instinctively what a woman is than you will ever comprehend. Or ever come close to her understanding.
Then she should have given a definition of "woman" during the hearings. It does not take a degree in biology to know that a woman is an adult female human. She dodged the question because she was afraid of the backlash she would get from the woke crowd that believe the likes of Rachel Levine and Caitlyn Jenner qualify as Woman of the year.

She was afraid.
----------------------------------------------
No she wasn't.
She was prudent and savvy.
It was a 'gotcha' question all viewers could smell through the TV.
She handled it just fine. She handled it just fine as a successful lawyer, an accomplished adult woman, wife, mother of daughters, and a daughter of educators. She knows in her soul, heart, and biology.......just what a woman "is".

And for dumkopfs to now say .."She doesn't know what a woman is."; that Democrats do not know what a woman is......is merely opportunistic partisan screechery.
Everybody can see that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Globalist could imply pedophiles or groomers.
Oh lord!
"Groomers"?
Another dip into the QAnon pool of braying cockwombles.
You say "pedophiles"...... the rest of the world hears "QNuttery".
(And anti-Pizza Nights!)

CALL:
Then she should have given a definition of "woman" during the hearings. It does not take a degree in biology to know that a woman is an adult female human

RESPONSE:
It was a 'gotcha' question all viewers could smell through the TV.
She handled it just fine as a successful lawyer, an accomplished adult woman, wife, mother of daughters, and a daughter of educators. She knows in her soul, heart, and biology.......just what a woman "is".

"....opportunistic partisan screechery.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum List

Back