Jen Psaki referred to the Florida bill as the “Don’t say gay” bill in official capacity as WH spokesperson

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
She was asked when is the proper age to teach children about sexual and gender studies.

She would not answer the questions, instead calling it the DONT SAY GAY bill and she said it was heartbreaking for gay and trans CHILDREN.

She is absolutely lying about the bill and its contents. Absolutely disgusting. Is she still auditioning for MSDNC?

THE WHITE HOUSE IS OCCUPIED BY FAR LEFT ACTIVISTS.

81 million votes…wow.

Actually, the bill says nothing about gays

It prohibits teaching sexual orientation to K-3 students
Sexual orientation includes both heterosexual and homosexual orientation

So you are not allowed to tell stories about heterosexual families. That would be indoctrinating

She wants gay lesbians and trans kindergardeners to be taught about sex?

Her non answer is so bizarre.
If you teach a Kindergartner about a family with a Mommy and a Daddy, do you discuss how they have sex?

She was asked when is the proper age to teach children about sexual and gender studies.

She would not answer the questions, instead calling it the DONT SAY GAY bill and she said it was heartbreaking for gay and trans CHILDREN.

She is absolutely lying about the bill and its contents. Absolutely disgusting. Is she still auditioning for MSDNC?

81 million votes…wow.

It is a don't say gay bill.

I took that as a sign that the Raggedy Ass ginger shit clown is still negotiating its salary at MSLSD.

So you are not allowed to tell stories about heterosexual families. That would be indoctrinating
What a maroon.

FAMILIES ARE NOT SEX, brainless leftard.

Families get together and exchange presents over the holidays. No sex is involved.

Your schtick is up, pal. We're all over the leftist bullshit. The progtards are so deep in the defensive they're already running from the simple questions.

And it only gets better from here. A LOT better. Pretty soon people are going to deny they were ever a progressive. Just like no one wants to admit they were a Neo-Con

Telling stories about families isnt an issue. The problem is this weird desire from the left to talk to toddlers about sex.

It is a don't say gay bill.
I wish we never had to say gay

or queer, fag, or transgender

or warn children about AIDS and other homosexual STD’s

but the sexual perversion agenda has descended on society and our schools

Telling stories about families isnt an issue. The problem is this weird desire from the left to talk to toddlers about sex.
This is another example of Republicans creating a crisis where none exists

There are ZERO examples of any Florida school teaching toddlers about sex

NOW, tell me all about Sharia Law and why Republicans need to pass laws against it

81 million votes…wow.

The last President literally said "Kung Flu" which is racist and terrible during Press Conferences.

Nobody cares dude, your side started it.

This is another example of Republicans creating a crisis where none exists

There are ZERO examples of any Florida school teaching toddlers about sex

NOW, tell me all about Sharia Law and why Republicans need to pass laws against it
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Wait...... "Kung Flu"???

Are you shitting me?

I just switched parties. I'm voting for faggots and "slutz with nutz" from now on. Thanks for the heads up!
You haven't switched anything. You were a Trump slurper on these forums on 2020, and you still are.

But yeah, nice try or something.

Forum List

Back