Why Republicans keep talking about Amy Coney Barrett’s 7 kids

Basically, as a buffer to counter the legitimate criticism for her far rightwing views that'll lead to Republicans obstruct justice and enact their radical will on the country...

I could care less how many she has.

Where do they keep talking about them.

The only thing I heard about was someone speculating on her last two being human trafficking. That, of course, was your fucking low life side.

...You think the democrats came up with conspiracy theories about haitian children before republicans? HAHAHAHAHA

That's a funny joke

I assure you there is no original thought democrats could have about haitian children, all been said by teh right before

I am sure you've got a link too.

She probably had one of her kids getting 50K a month from some company for a job she had no skills for. Maybe her 12 year old.

Oh, and another one fucking her dead brothers wife.

She's such a slime.

just google clinton foundation haiti

why you would want me to link to conspiracy theories i have no idea. you can go find them yourself?

Trust me, any "conspiracy theory" democrats put out there is just repurposed from republicans.

"Trust me...."

You bet I will

Basically, as a buffer to counter the legitimate criticism for her far rightwing views that'll lead to Republicans obstruct justice and enact their radical will on the country...

The only thing I heard about was someone speculating on her last two being human trafficking. That, of course, was your fucking low life side.

...You think the democrats came up with conspiracy theories about haitian children before republicans? HAHAHAHAHA

That's a funny joke

I assure you there is no original thought democrats could have about haitian children, all been said by teh right before

She probably had one of her kids getting 50K a month from some company for a job she had no skills for. Maybe her 12 year old.

She's such a slime.

why you would want me to link to conspiracy theories i have no idea. you can go find them yourself?

Trust me, any "conspiracy theory" democrats put out there is just repurposed from republicans.

"Trust me...."

You bet I will

Well i mean you seem like sort of a retard so that's all i've got

clearly you aren't going to suddenly understand how the internet or government regulation works

"i'm not talking about regulating i just want to arbitrarily ban firms from doing business in the states with no legal backing"....wut? lol

That's a funny joke

She's such a slime.

"Trust me...."

You bet I will

Well i mean you seem like sort of a retard so that's all i've got

clearly you aren't going to suddenly understand how the internet or government regulation works

"i'm not talking about regulating i just want to arbitrarily ban firms from doing business in the states with no legal backing"....wut? lol

Drinking so early in the day ?

:cheers2:

What "far right wing views" might those be? Try to be specific.

ACB has been a darling of the Federalist society since she was in law school. She was one of the young Republican lawyers working for the Republican Party's theft of the 2000 election. She refused to confirm any belief in "predecents' that she disagrees with - like Roe v. Wade, or gay marriage, or other things the rabid right doesn't like.

I could not help but note that she considered Brown v. Board of Education as "precedent", but not Roe v. Wade. ACB has tried to obfuscate her politics and radical views from the American public in this hearing, but the cases which she refuses to acknowledge as "precedent" include a womans right to use birth control in her own home, were chilling indeed. She failed to notify the Senate of a number of ads she has endorsed regarding abortion, gay marriage, and the ACA. She has given speeches on multiple occasions to organizations with an avowed purpose of overturning gay marriage.

She failed to notify the Senate of these positions in her initial confirmation documents, and had to "amend" her documentation later. And although she admitted in her earlier confirmation hearing that she was aware of their anti-gay bias by the time she spoke to this organization, this week she said she was unaware of any anti-gay bias on the part of this organization today. So she not only "forgot" to tell the senate about them, she actually lied about these connections this week.

The Federalist Society has been working for generations, to pack the Federal courts with radically right wing justices, who are overwhelmingly white and male. They arrange the "right" kinds of clerkships for these students right out of law school, to put them on track for high court nominations. ACB has been on their radar as a good little soldier for the cause, since she was in law school.

The Federatist Society has used dark money to advance these nominations. They've run ads in support PR campaigns for their favoured nominees including Kavenaugh and ACB. 48 of the 52 federal appeals court judges appointed by Donald Trump, were on the Federalist Society list.

The woman is eminently qualified, get over yourself.

define eminently qualified

the handmaiden doesn't seem very qualified to me, she seems like a housewife with a love for capital

ACB has been a darling of the Federalist society since she was in law school. She was one of the young Republican lawyers working for the Republican Party's theft of the 2000 election. She refused to confirm any belief in "predecents' that she disagrees with - like Roe v. Wade, or gay marriage, or other things the rabid right doesn't like.

I could not help but note that she considered Brown v. Board of Education as "precedent", but not Roe v. Wade. ACB has tried to obfuscate her politics and radical views from the American public in this hearing, but the cases which she refuses to acknowledge as "precedent" include a womans right to use birth control in her own home, were chilling indeed. She failed to notify the Senate of a number of ads she has endorsed regarding abortion, gay marriage, and the ACA. She has given speeches on multiple occasions to organizations with an avowed purpose of overturning gay marriage.

She failed to notify the Senate of these positions in her initial confirmation documents, and had to "amend" her documentation later. And although she admitted in her earlier confirmation hearing that she was aware of their anti-gay bias by the time she spoke to this organization, this week she said she was unaware of any anti-gay bias on the part of this organization today. So she not only "forgot" to tell the senate about them, she actually lied about these connections this week.

The Federalist Society has been working for generations, to pack the Federal courts with radically right wing justices, who are overwhelmingly white and male. They arrange the "right" kinds of clerkships for these students right out of law school, to put them on track for high court nominations. ACB has been on their radar as a good little soldier for the cause, since she was in law school.

The Federatist Society has used dark money to advance these nominations. They've run ads in support PR campaigns for their favoured nominees including Kavenaugh and ACB. 48 of the 52 federal appeals court judges appointed by Donald Trump, were on the Federalist Society list.

Not a link to be found in any of that mess, go figure.

As an aside, how are those Covid Isolation Centers working out for you up there?

the handmaiden doesn't seem very qualified to me, she seems like a housewife with a love for capital

To quote you, "you seem sort of like a retard" so you wouldn't understand if I did. She the most intelligent peson in that room and she is quite clear in expressing that each case has it's own set of evidence, grievances and aguments to be heard. Intelligent people understand that one canot make "ruling" on hypotheticals.

Last edited:

Ted Cruz was asking about her kids' piano lessons.

Let's talk about that when they become concert pianist's, Ok Ted? What a blowhard he is.
So I guess by your standards talking about your kids sports or other activities isn’t allowed until and if they hit the professional level.

Ted Cruz was asking about her kids' piano lessons.

Let's talk about that when they become concert pianist's, Ok Ted? What a blowhard he is.
So I guess by your standards talking about your kids sports or other activities isn’t allowed until and if they hit the professional level.
You are just as bad. All drivel and non-sensical blather. It had nothing to do with why she is being nominated. Ted Cruz is a total lapdog and apparently you know no different.

To quote you, "you seem sort of like retard" so you wouldn't understand if I did. She the most intelligent peson in that room and she is quite clear in expressing that each case has it's own set of evidence, grievances and aguments to be heard. Intelligent people understand that one canot make "ruling" on hypotheticals.
Barrett didn't do anything different than Ginsburg or any other nominee has done. The Democrats ask these questions and know she can't ethically give an opinion, but then the Democrats and their corrupt media can tell their ignorant pawns that she refuses to answer simple questions.

To quote you, "you seem sort of like a retard" so you wouldn't understand if I did. She the most intelligent peson in that room and she is quite clear in expressing that each case has it's own set of evidence, grievances and aguments to be heard. Intelligent people understand that one canot make "ruling" on hypotheticals.

If you think Barret is the most intelligent person in a room of hundreds of elites you're insane

She's obviously an affirmative action candidate. She travels in circles that lack female elites

Not a link to be found in any of that mess, go figure.

As an aside, how are those Covid Isolation Centers working out for you up there?

Here's your links - not that I expect you to read them.

You could have googled them too, just like I googled the Isolation Centres after you asked the question:

Too soon to tell. They're just opening now. I do like the idea.

I wouldn't need one because I live alone. If I were living with one of my kids and someone in the house tested positive, the rest of us would be screwed. We could isolate them in the basement of any of their homes, but if they were in the basement, how would the rest of us get laundry done?

With the covid centres, the sick one can go there, and not have to worry about infecting the family. My daughter is very high risk, and couldn't care for or safely live with anyone with covid.

Correct, a red herring.
Is she qualified?

Define "qualified". Anyone who has graduated law school and has practiced before the bar, is technically "qualified". ACB has been "groomed" by the Federalist Society so that her qualifications and background are impeccable and unquestionable. To me, if you don't accept "precedent", you're not "qualified".

If you have to hide, cover up and lie about your beliefs, as she did this week, you are definitely not qualified, and just based on the lies she told in the hearing, would disqualify her in my view. The first lie out of her mouth, makes her entirely unsuitable.

If she can't tell the truth in her confirmation hearing, how can you trust her to be telling you the truth about what she would do as a judge, or what her views are?

Forum List

Back