maxine waters (KIM KLACIK) busted by Joe Collins

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yes and let's just review Booker T Washington's quote once again, shall we?

There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.
Booker T. Washington

Joe Collins ad followed the Kim Klacik ad. Both are great. I hope somehow they can prevail.

I can't believe someone occupies an office in our Federal Building that has so much hate as water's. Amazing how truly disgusting that is.

Last edited:

Yes and let's just review Booker T Washington's quote once again, shall we?

There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.
Booker T. Washington

Gee, working in government pays well, doesn't it? Some would say that you need to attract the best.

Does anyone believe we are actually doing that?

Others would say that people should come to Wahington to SERVE, not get rich. If you are working for the taxpayer and earning enough to afford more than a $300,000 home, you are probably making too much. Either that or a crook.

When you can make more money and get better benefits serving on behalf of the taxpayer than you can working in the private sector, that indicates something VERY WRONG with our government.

Wonder why the board leftists are avoiding this thread.

Oh, right. It's factual and facts are like kryptonite to the left.

They, stay away. Especially when it is a democrat negro that is the confirmed scumbag.

I can't believe someone occupies an office in our Federal Building that has so much hate as water's. Amazing how truly disgusting that is.

And yet you fully support the hate of Donald Trump. You enthusiastically cheer it. Don''t you think that's hypocritical? I sure do.

Every smear you use on the left pales in comparison of the man you support, and the party which he represents. Once again you're accusing others of something that YOU'RE doing and not anything Waters is doing.

Maxine Waters works for her constituents, and she obviously does a good job for them because they keep electing her. I get why you keep denigrating her. She won't be pushed around or bullied by Republicans, and her Committee work continually destroys Republican lines of reasoning. The only thing the right hates more than an uppity woman, is an uppity black woman.

Forum List

Back