Why Republicans keep talking about Amy Coney Barrett’s 7 kids

Basically, as a buffer to counter the legitimate criticism for her far rightwing views that'll lead to Republicans obstruct justice and enact their radical will on the country...

They want to assure us that at least one of their Justices isn't swilling beer, puking in his wastebacket and passing out under the bench? (It was just this juicy fruit hanging there...…)

Why drag her children to the hearings? Not a PTA meeting. Shouldn’t they be in school?

Basically, as a buffer to counter the legitimate criticism for her far rightwing views that'll lead to Republicans obstruct justice and enact their radical will on the country...

Being a Constitutionalist is now being "far rightwing"? Wow, can you see just how far left
you've become?
yep long ago marc was not as far left as he has become.....i guess hate can do that to you.....

They want to assure us that at least one of their Justices isn't swilling beer, puking in his wastebacket and passing out under the bench? (It was just this juicy fruit hanging there...…)

You mean like:

1602788240283.png

I could care less how many she has.

Where do they keep talking about them.

The only thing I heard about was someone speculating on her last two being human trafficking. That, of course, was your fucking low life side.

Why drag her children to the hearings? Not a PTA meeting. Shouldn’t they be in school?
Being at the hearing is probably the most educational field trips they will ever have as students.

A chance to see just how fucking stupid some adults can act.

Wonder how it feels to have your mother asked about getting sexual favors by an elected asshole.

Being at the hearing is probably the most educational field trips they will ever have as students.

A chance to see just how fucking stupid some adults can act.

Wonder how it feels to have your mother asked about getting sexual favors by an elected asshole.
Will probably ensure they grow up to be life long republicans.

The only thing I heard about was someone speculating on her last two being human trafficking. That, of course, was your fucking low life side.

...You think the democrats came up with conspiracy theories about haitian children before republicans? HAHAHAHAHA

That's a funny joke

I assure you there is no original thought democrats could have about haitian children, all been said by teh right before

...You think the democrats came up with conspiracy theories about haitian children before republicans? HAHAHAHAHA

That's a funny joke

I assure you there is no original thought democrats could have about haitian children, all been said by teh right before

I am sure you've got a link too.

She probably had one of her kids getting 50K a month from some company for a job she had no skills for. Maybe her 12 year old.

Oh, and another one fucking her dead brothers wife.

She's such a slime.

That's a funny joke

I am sure you've got a link too.

She probably had one of her kids getting 50K a month from some company for a job she had no skills for. Maybe her 12 year old.

Oh, and another one fucking her dead brothers wife.

She's such a slime.

just google clinton foundation haiti

why you would want me to link to conspiracy theories i have no idea. you can go find them yourself?

Trust me, any "conspiracy theory" democrats put out there is just repurposed from republicans.

Being a Constitutionalist is now being "far rightwing"? Wow, can you see just how far left
you've become?

No, extremists are like pedophiles. They simply don't understand just how screwed up they are because they are mentally defective.

To themselves they are the height of "normal".

Forum List

Back