Zone1 Why Protestants annoy me (and other Catholics)

lol Washington Post. Can't find any credible sources for your fake claims, eh?
Here is another. Pubmed. Your group of heterosexual males…
not gays, not females…but hetero males. That’s 3-0

Why Protestants annoy me (and other Catholics)​

The original poster says "Protestants" (no identification of what this means or if it is the entire category) "annoy" him essentially because they reject outright the circular reasoning that the Church of Rome is the original Christian church because the Roman Church says it is. Would he not find it annoying if the Orthodox Church, or some other, claimed it was the original without any objective substantiation?

The original poster says "Protestants" (no identification of what this means or if it is the entire category) "annoy" him essentially because they reject outright the circular reasoning that the Church of Rome is the original Christian church because the Roman Church says it is. Would he not find it annoying if the Orthodox Church, or some other, claimed it was the original without any objective substantiation?
For what it is worth, history verifies the claim, and notes the schisms along the way. Therefore the claims that others broke away to follow Christ better. The bickering and squabbles is over who is "right" apparently making everyone else "wrong". We are all idiots.

Catholic and Orthodox include both scripture and Apostolic traditions. The others claim to be scripture alone, and of course, each denomination is sure they now have the right interpretation.

One of the great things about humans is that everyone is certain they are right. It appears to be hardwired into us. It would take extremely wise people in all major Christian churches to come together with lists of the following: We were wrong. We made a mistake. We need help. And...We are sorry. Only the wise can face these things.

Do you live under a rock?

Countless children sexually abused by Catholic priests covered up by the church
Holocaust denial
the murder of people for being "witches"
Abusing power to stifle scientists like Galileo
The people who appear to be priests in the "Catholic Church" which in fact is NOT the Cahtolic Church (The Vatican et al) are not validly ordained, which explains why all the molestation cases

So many people are IGNORANT about what is going on in the REAL Catholic Church because they either don't know or refuse to acknowledge... above (namely, that the Vatican hasn't been truly Catholic since 1958)

until people understand this episode in modern Church history

they will never u/stand other, related things

Why Protestants annoy me (and other Catholics)​

ridiculous...

I never ever said that the Catholic Church was the true Church because it claims to be

what a dishonest statement!

but I understand (or do I?) the need to put down Catholics..

I don't really understand it, truth be told, but I definitely get that that is what is going on... sick... immature as hell

but reality

"You will be hated by all..." Jesus said to his followers...

no truer words have ever been spoken

It’s the churches stance on unmarried preists that draws homosexuals into the clan.
FALSE

See my posts/threads on what happened in the Church. I have responded to you directly and told you what was happening in the Church but you and everyone else ignore what I say.. ignore HISTORY of the Church (modern history).

your choice. But you cannot claim to be any kind of expert (or even passably knowledgeable) on Church matters if you don't know what I myself know. That means you shouldn't be spoutating flasehoods like the above.

The Vatican sect won't tell you.. what I and other Sedes know... they couldn't care less about your eternal soul's destiny... so you have to get the info from me or smeone like me (novus ordo watch)

But I have given you the info (some of which proves why there is all the child abuse in... what APPEARS... [only appears] to be the Catholic Church)

and as it does w/ others here at usmb, it goes in one ear and out the other

whatever...

The people who appear to be priests in the "Catholic Church" which in fact is NOT the Cahtolic Church (The Vatican et al) are not validly ordained, which explains why all the molestation cases

So many people are IGNORANT about what is going on in the REAL Catholic Church because they either don't know or refuse to acknowledge... above (namely, that the Vatican hasn't been truly Catholic since 1958)

until people understand this episode in modern Church history

they will never u/stand other, related things

They are part of the church and when the people who run the church actively shield child molesters from prosecution then yes it is the fucking church

They are part of the church and when the people who run the church actively shield child molesters from prosecution then yes it is the fucking church
Why don't you consult a true Catholic b4blathering on about what is and is not Catholic... you make yourself look stupid...

Read my posts and threads on what happened to the REAL Catholic Church (hint: it was essentially 86d from the Vatican in 1958) Youcould start with #347 here

I can't repeat all that stuff every day 20 times per day...

People already don't bother to research anything... I am certainly not going to waste time if no one is listening

Why don't you consult a true Catholic b4blathering on about what is and is not Catholic... you make yourself look stupid...

Read my posts and threads on what happened to the REAL Catholic Church (hint: it was essentially 86d from the Vatican in 1958) Youcould start with #347 here

I can't repeat all that stuff every day 20 times per day...

People already don't bother to research anything... I am certainly not going to waste time if no one is listening

Oh so no there are "true" Catholics .

Tell which of the millions of Catholic Churches are "true " Catholic churches?

You can’t find any one way or another, eh ?
I had two, you had ZERO.

They've been posted before. You deviants just troll these threads because you know you're sick freaks and need to posture and babble your support for your agenda, you aren't interested in proof, so nobody wastes time on you sociopaths, is all, except to mock you and watch you snivel. People who actually want proof already know how to find it, dumbass.

Here is another. Pubmed. Your group of heterosexual males…
not gays, not females…but hetero males. That’s 3-0

lol faggots peer reviewing other faggots' propaganda pieces. And you still can't even read the data correctly, either, o reven what the issue is, which is faggots commit far more kiddie rapes than hetero rapists do and in fact account for ahuge percentage of kiddie rapes. Your stupid assertions are just idiot gibberish.. Your link doesn't atually show th estudy and the methodologies used, so you have no idea what it really says.

You can't admit they're faggot predators, can you? lol that would be un-PC.

Faith should be real to people who believe in Christ be they Catholic or Protestant.
this is what liberals and atheists etc.. do not u/stand.

some things have to be experienced to be understood...

guess that's kind of odd to some poeple... so we pray for them

You’re entitled to believe whatever you want. There is no written “proof“ that you are wrong ( or right)
yes, there is. It's just that what I call proof... you don't (again, because you haven't experienced what I have),

For what it is worth, history verifies the claim, and notes the schisms along the way. Therefore the claims that others broke away to follow Christ better. The bickering and squabbles is over who is "right" apparently making everyone else "wrong". We are all idiots.

Catholic and Orthodox include both scripture and Apostolic traditions. The others claim to be scripture alone, and of course, each denomination is sure they now have the right interpretation.

One of the great things about humans is that everyone is certain they are right. It appears to be hardwired into us. It would take extremely wise people in all major Christian churches to come together with lists of the following: We were wrong. We made a mistake. We need help. And...We are sorry. Only the wise can face these things.
A history "verifies" the claim.
"We" are all idiots.
Anyone who believes in Jesus has come to that place through personal revelation. Any other route goes to some other destination. Thus, every individual's is the true interpretation. The "sin" of pride provokes some people into insisting that their revelation must be that of everyone else.

yes, there is. It's just that what I call proof... you don't (again, because you haven't experienced what I have),

You've never experienced what I have yet you still cling to "The Catholic Church is the only true Church". It's not but your ego won't allow to ever consider anything else.

this is what liberals and atheists etc.. do not u/stand.

some things have to be experienced to be understood...

guess that's kind of odd to some poeple... so we pray for them
Some times it is hard to pray for liberals especially those who believe in late term abortion, but i am instructed to do so.

Luke 6:27-28 ESV / 32 helpful votes​

“But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.

Forum List

Back