Why more and more people distrust Biden and the BIASED MSM..."GA bans volunteers from delivering water, etc. BIG ASS LIE!

Poll workers and other people in line can give out water.

ONLY CAMPAIGN WORKERS CANNOT GIVE OUT ANYTHING OF VALUE, LEST IT BE CONSIDERED A BRIBE.

Not to mention, Campaign workers must stay like 150 feet away from the poll.

Sooooo.....Biden fucking lied at his “presser” as is every single leftist who said GEORGIA MADE IT ILLEGAL TO GIVE PEOPLE WATER!

Fuck you leftist liars
Democrats believe making buying votes illegal is wrong.
You guys are confused. The threat author says it's just not true that water is prohibited, and you said it's true and it's perfect. Which one is it?
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.
Completely false. Folks are allowed to bring water...folks are free to donate water to the polling station and make it available to anyone who wants water, beyond the 150 feet, folks are even free to hand it out to people if they aren't waiting in line yet.

YOU LIE
Who the hell arrives at a police station thirsty before going online? You get thirsty because you wait a long time. You dumb f***
Who's talking about police stations and going online?

This is about polling stations. A couple points about that, 1) people should learn to be prepared, they know they are going to a polling station..,which might be quite different about knowing if you are going to a police station 2) water can be given to you by anyone if you don't prepare (so long as iit's given to you 150 feet before the polling station) 3) if within the 150 feet, or if you are in line beyond that, the polling station can have it for you, to get yourself...and anyone can donate water to the station to make available.

Regarding long lines...this law actually goes a long way to fix the issue. Prior to the law, the State could only get involved AFTER the fact, after the election. The polling stations are run by localities, and frankly where the long lines were, were dem controlled areas...in and around ATL.

Now that the law has passed, the State can act in real time, and address the issues by adding more machines, or more polling stations....here's the new law: If, at the previous general election, a precinct contained more than 2,000 electors and if [voters] desiring to vote on the day of the election had to wait in line for more than one hour before checking in to vote, the superintendent shall either reduce the size of such precinct so that it shall contain not more than 2,000 electors…or provide additional voting equipment or poll workers, or both, before the next general election….The chief manager of a precinct which contained more than 2,000 electors at the previous general election shall submit a report thereof to the superintendent of the reported time from entering the line to checking in to vote. Such wait time shall be measured no fewer than three different times throughout the day (in the morning, at midday, and prior to the close of polls) and such results shall be recorded on a form provided by the Secretary of State.
The purpose is to SUPPRESS the vote and nothing more. Closing the polling stations at 5 pm so that workers can't make it to the polls? Totally unnecessary to legislate all of a sudden. He should be making it easier to vote. We all know what he is trying to do regardless of the excuses you make for his actions.
But it expands voting....early voting for example...and allows the State to come in before the fact now, and add polling stations and machines

I have not seen that the law changes the time the polls close to 5pm. What I have seen is that the polling stations can start tabulating absentee ballots earlier..two weeks eariler, and that all, including votes on election day, start being counted non-stop after the polls close and be done by 5pm the following day.

In actual fact, it does NOT mandate polls closing by 5 pm. What it does is require sparsely-populated areas, where the people who work on elections would normally only be part-time, to have polls open at least 8 hours a day, which some places were not doing previously.
Good...so it actually EXPANDS voting.....like I said

ONLY CAMPAIGN WORKERS CANNOT GIVE OUT ANYTHING OF VALUE, LEST IT BE CONSIDERED A BRIBE.

Sooooo.....Biden fucking lied at his “presser” as is every single leftist who said GEORGIA MADE IT ILLEGAL TO GIVE PEOPLE WATER!

Fuck you leftist liars
You guys are confused. The threat author says it's just not true that water is prohibited, and you said it's true and it's perfect. Which one is it?
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.
Completely false. Folks are allowed to bring water...folks are free to donate water to the polling station and make it available to anyone who wants water, beyond the 150 feet, folks are even free to hand it out to people if they aren't waiting in line yet.

YOU LIE
Who the hell arrives at a police station thirsty before going online? You get thirsty because you wait a long time. You dumb f***
If you have 159 counties in a state the size of GA, there is a county in virtually every back yard. You have early voting and absentee voting for all in GA. If you wait in a line--YOU are the dumb f***!
That changes nothing.

Oh and of course the law makes absentee voting harder as well
No it in fact changes a lot...the law expands early voting, and makes it much easier to vote early.

Absentee voting, simply reverts to the standard prior to Covid, and makes it in line with voting by person.

The reality is, this faux outrage was mere propaganda by the left....and frankly Xiden's comments are a backhanded attempt to downplay the Dems Jim Crow era, and deflect from his part in trying to fight against Brown v Board of Education enforcement.
It is voter suppression. The legislature can recall local voting officials and replace them with people of its choice. The voting in Georgia was fine and would have retreated to pre-covid standards without new rules, obviously. The Blob
falsely complained about the "fraudulent" election, and conned his supporters, which resulted in 3 recounts and millions of taxpayer dollars wasted, and this is the unnecessary one-sided result.
Georgia: 61,837 votes separate Trump and Biden (0.2%), 16 electoral votes at stake.
Of the total Georgia votes of 4,935,487 almost 404,000 absentee ballots didn't have a record of being signed by the voter.
As of March 3, only 56 of Georgia’s 159 counties have provided ballot transfer form data to The Georgia Star News.The number of absentee by mail ballots delivered to registrars in those 56 counties total only 195,309, or 32.5 percent, of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.

In other words, there is no chain of custody for 67.5 percent – an estimated 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.
Read closely what The Georgia Star News has found in their efforts to get the audit trails and other verifications from the
159 GA counties. 56 counties have complied accounting for 32.5% of the absentee ballots. WHY NOT???

Four Months After 2020 Presidential Election in Georgia No Chain of Custody Documents Produced for 404,000 Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes; Fulton County One of 35 Scofflaw Counties

"There were myriad problems with the absentee processing system at Fulton Government headquarters," the report states, including no chain of custody forms being used as ballots move from room to room and a failure to sufficiently protect spoiled and rejected ballots in the mail room.

Still, the report said, there is no evidence of fraud.

Right... NO Evidence because there was no chain of custody to show the fraud.
Remember the premise of absentee voting is
A) The voter requests a form to complete and return WITH the voter's signature.
B) The voter receives a envelope containing another envelope that contains the ballot.
C) The voter checks off their choices and puts the ballot in the envelope.
D) Voter signs the envelope that contains the ballot.
E) Puts that envelope into the envelope that has the election office.
F) Election office opens the outside envelope retains the signed envelope.
G) Signed envelope is compared then with the voter's signed request for absentee ballot signature.
H) IF the poll worker that is comparing the request form signature to the envelope signature is truly
1) Qualified to recognize differences, i.e. vision is good and can distinguish distinctions
2) The ballot is considered valid and then removed from the envelope.
I) The ballot is now entered.

How many distinct handlings of this absentee ballot request, the returned request, the envelope containing the
absentee ballot envelope, the ballot comparison report, and finally the supposedly valid ballot has occurred?

See I know how this works as I've voted absentee and followed the trail.
Here is a GA signature comparison that was accepted:

View attachment 476869
Giuliani could face felony charges for precisely that sort of bullshit youre peddling.

The high-profile and scandal-plagued attorney also presented an edited security camera video which he told legislators was proof that an elections official had removed ballots from underneath a table and then “added in secret.” Giuliani claimed this footage was a “powerful smoking gun.”

That video and the claims made by Giuliani were immediately debunked by numerous Republican Party elections officials in the Peach State—including Georgia Secretary of State Chief Operating Officer Gabriel Sterling.
According to the Daily Beast, citing an anonymous source said to be “familiar with the matter,” Willis is “actively researching” whether Georgia Code §16-10-20 can be applied to Giuliani’s performance before a Georgia Senate Panel in early December 2020.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy

Do you think Schiff’s ridiculous dramatization of the Trump Ukraine phone call warrants prison for schiff? It was a lie. We all know it because we have the recording of the call.
Actually, no. I think that you have not included the whole enchilada in your ridiculous rhetoric. Schiff to jail? For what?
What Trump Said on the Ukraine Call
Key exchanges in the president’s July phone call with the Ukrainian leader
Two Key Takeaways From the Ukraine Call Record

thumbstrip.jpg

A call record released Wednesday by the White House shows that President Trump asked his Ukrainian counterpart, Volodymyr Zelensky, to “look into” former Vice President Joe Biden and his son. WSJ's Gerald F. Seib explains what elements of the call could be the most damaging and what could be the most helpful for the president as he tries to make the case he did nothing improper.

In key moments from a July phone call between President Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart, Mr. Trump highlighted the aid that Washington provides to Kyiv while also asking Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to “look into” Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son.
Mr. Trump also asked Mr. Zelensky to probe matters related to Russia’s 2016 hack of Democratic computers, according to a record of the conversation released by the White House.
Some highlights of the conversation, and what the exchanges meant:
1. Reminder of U.S. Aid
“I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it’s something that you should really ask them about. … The United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn’t say that it’s reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.” — President Trump
President Trump emphasizes the aid that the U.S. provides to Ukraine, comparing it favorably with the level of European support. He also intimates that the support from Washington may not always be reciprocated by Kyiv. More than a week before the call, Mr. Trump had asked his acting chief of staff to place a hold on $391 million in aid.
That's all parody...the entire impeachment was parody...even Shit of Brains admitted it

Yeah, the call was so damning that the Dems had to resort to "parody" to impeach him. The impeachment was a clear abuse of power.
Trump's effort to hold Ukraine hostage, by withholding aid, was an abuse of power.
um...no it's perfectly reasonable to ensure a country we are giving aid to, isn't corrupt.
Trump didn't care about corruption in Ukraine. He wanted dirt to be manufactured just like in his conversation with the Georgia official.
we know that's a lie...hence why Shit for Brains had to resort to lies....and when they had to present their case...had zippy and the President was exonerated.

It was on national television bro...not sure how you missed it
Yo bro, National television didn't show Mr. Chaos holding up 391 million dollars in aid, yes? That was the key and not his phone call to demand dirt on the Bidens
Bro. Keep reinventing history if it makes you feel better. A phone call in itself means nothing but backed up with a stoppage of promised aid changes everything.
TIT-FOR-TAT???
I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion.
I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours.
I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.
Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time
that my friend is extortion, and blackmail...from a desperate country that was being invaded by Putin, who obama had just promised to be more flexible with for help in the 2012 election
Try not to confuse the facts. Biden was sent by Obama along with officials from
40 other countries to tell the president of Ukraine to fire a known corrupt prosecutor or they would withhold aid. That is hardly extortion. Trump put a stop to aid and used it to extort because he wanted some dirt to be invented. Get the facts straight.
Quid pro quo?
Obama asks Medvedev for THIS QUID PRO QUO for Obama's re-election...

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…
(QUID..."give me space"...) in other words...flexibility."

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

That is your idea of Quid pro quo? Obama wasn't holding up aid or threatening
in any manner, shape, or form.

Well he did in Ukraine...but that's another point

But yes, that is a quid pro quo "a thing for a thing" - you don't need to extort anyone for a quid pro quo to take place. Especially, when you are the one asking for the help. Obama wanted help in the 2012 election, he got it, and then was more flexible with Putin in return. Putin invaded Ukraine, (which chaos created a cash cow for dems), Obama turned a blind eye, then he invited them in to the Middle East, expanding the Syrian war

That kind of quid pro quo is hardly unusual as it just bides time. But you surely know that to withhold a 391 million dollar package wields a lot of clout when a country is desperately trying to defend itself from invasion. The threat didn't work
anyway since Trump was obligated to release the aid, and did so. He got nothing in his quest to get dirt on the Bidens because their was nothing.
Syria:
Chris Christie mostly wrong that Barack Obama ... - PolitiFact
https://www.politifact.com › factchecks › dec › chris-ch...

Claim: Says the Obama administration invited "Russia into Syria."
Claimed by: Chris Christie
Fact check by PolitiFact: Mostly False

It's not unusal for a President to ask a foreign country for help to win an election? Really? Maybe in the Dems world...Obama did, and we know Xiden asked China...but frankly it's a big no no

It is against the law to withhold Congressionally approved aid to try and get dirt on your opposition, especially when you want false info. You say it is not unusual to ask a foreign country to meddle in our election? Sure it is. You know that Biden did?
You are full of horsediddly squat.

nobody did that. We heard the transcript not the parody. The dems put their parody on...trump was exonerated of your accusations

sorry no it is unusual...you said it happens all the time. What obama was caught doing and what xiden did with china is wrong.

Acquittal means a jury has found you not guilty, which is a legal status. Sometimes people are acquitted of crimes that they in fact committed. That doesn’t matter. They can’t be tried again for the same crimes. Exoneration means that evidence has been produced that proves that a person cannot be guilty of a crime with which they were charged. If their case hasn’t come to trial, the charges are dropped. If they have been convicted and sent to prison, legal action is taken to erase the conviction.

In this case he accused...obviously remained innocent, went to trial...and the evidence, or should I say, lack of evidence from Shifty et al, ended with a not guilty and more over the evidence that was produced...fully exonerated him.

President Trump’s call with Zelensky was not “perfect.” It was part of a protracted effort by the President, his personal attorney, and administration officials to use the power and prestige of the United States government to get Ukraine to pursue investigations for Trump’s personal and political advantage.

Proved false in a court of law.

There was never a court case because a sitting president cannot be indicted, its a high crime.

The trial was held in the senate moron. He was exonerated.

The senate acquitted, because they ignored Lev Parnas and other witnesses like Bolton.
Counter evidence wasnt given, so he remains impeached and aquitted.

Bolton wasn't a witness...the House never attempted to get him to testify at their hearings

Lev Parnas, was never a party to the call...but he was in US Custody, arrested by the Trump Admin...so Shifty could have tried to get him to come testify...but never did

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

This is about polling stations. A couple points about that, 1) people should learn to be prepared, they know they are going to a polling station..,which might be quite different about knowing if you are going to a police station 2) water can be given to you by anyone if you don't prepare (so long as iit's given to you 150 feet before the polling station) 3) if within the 150 feet, or if you are in line beyond that, the polling station can have it for you, to get yourself...and anyone can donate water to the station to make available.

Regarding long lines...this law actually goes a long way to fix the issue. Prior to the law, the State could only get involved AFTER the fact, after the election. The polling stations are run by localities, and frankly where the long lines were, were dem controlled areas...in and around ATL.

Now that the law has passed, the State can act in real time, and address the issues by adding more machines, or more polling stations....here's the new law: If, at the previous general election, a precinct contained more than 2,000 electors and if [voters] desiring to vote on the day of the election had to wait in line for more than one hour before checking in to vote, the superintendent shall either reduce the size of such precinct so that it shall contain not more than 2,000 electors…or provide additional voting equipment or poll workers, or both, before the next general election….The chief manager of a precinct which contained more than 2,000 electors at the previous general election shall submit a report thereof to the superintendent of the reported time from entering the line to checking in to vote. Such wait time shall be measured no fewer than three different times throughout the day (in the morning, at midday, and prior to the close of polls) and such results shall be recorded on a form provided by the Secretary of State.
The purpose is to SUPPRESS the vote and nothing more. Closing the polling stations at 5 pm so that workers can't make it to the polls? Totally unnecessary to legislate all of a sudden. He should be making it easier to vote. We all know what he is trying to do regardless of the excuses you make for his actions.
But it expands voting....early voting for example...and allows the State to come in before the fact now, and add polling stations and machines

I have not seen that the law changes the time the polls close to 5pm. What I have seen is that the polling stations can start tabulating absentee ballots earlier..two weeks eariler, and that all, including votes on election day, start being counted non-stop after the polls close and be done by 5pm the following day.

In actual fact, it does NOT mandate polls closing by 5 pm. What it does is require sparsely-populated areas, where the people who work on elections would normally only be part-time, to have polls open at least 8 hours a day, which some places were not doing previously.

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
If you have 159 counties in a state the size of GA, there is a county in virtually every back yard. You have early voting and absentee voting for all in GA. If you wait in a line--YOU are the dumb f***!
That changes nothing.

No it in fact changes a lot...the law expands early voting, and makes it much easier to vote early.

Absentee voting, simply reverts to the standard prior to Covid, and makes it in line with voting by person.

The reality is, this faux outrage was mere propaganda by the left....and frankly Xiden's comments are a backhanded attempt to downplay the Dems Jim Crow era, and deflect from his part in trying to fight against Brown v Board of Education enforcement.
It is voter suppression. The legislature can recall local voting officials and replace them with people of its choice. The voting in Georgia was fine and would have retreated to pre-covid standards without new rules, obviously. The Blob
falsely complained about the "fraudulent" election, and conned his supporters, which resulted in 3 recounts and millions of taxpayer dollars wasted, and this is the unnecessary one-sided result.
Georgia: 61,837 votes separate Trump and Biden (0.2%), 16 electoral votes at stake.
Of the total Georgia votes of 4,935,487 almost 404,000 absentee ballots didn't have a record of being signed by the voter.
As of March 3, only 56 of Georgia’s 159 counties have provided ballot transfer form data to The Georgia Star News.The number of absentee by mail ballots delivered to registrars in those 56 counties total only 195,309, or 32.5 percent, of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.

In other words, there is no chain of custody for 67.5 percent – an estimated 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.
Read closely what The Georgia Star News has found in their efforts to get the audit trails and other verifications from the
159 GA counties. 56 counties have complied accounting for 32.5% of the absentee ballots. WHY NOT???

Four Months After 2020 Presidential Election in Georgia No Chain of Custody Documents Produced for 404,000 Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes; Fulton County One of 35 Scofflaw Counties

"There were myriad problems with the absentee processing system at Fulton Government headquarters," the report states, including no chain of custody forms being used as ballots move from room to room and a failure to sufficiently protect spoiled and rejected ballots in the mail room.

B) The voter receives a envelope containing another envelope that contains the ballot.
G) Signed envelope is compared then with the voter's signed request for absentee ballot signature.
H) IF the poll worker that is comparing the request form signature to the envelope signature is truly
1) Qualified to recognize differences, i.e. vision is good and can distinguish distinctions

How many distinct handlings of this absentee ballot request, the returned request, the envelope containing the
absentee ballot envelope, the ballot comparison report, and finally the supposedly valid ballot has occurred?

View attachment 476869
Giuliani could face felony charges for precisely that sort of bullshit youre peddling.

The high-profile and scandal-plagued attorney also presented an edited security camera video which he told legislators was proof that an elections official had removed ballots from underneath a table and then “added in secret.” Giuliani claimed this footage was a “powerful smoking gun.”

That video and the claims made by Giuliani were immediately debunked by numerous Republican Party elections officials in the Peach State—including Georgia Secretary of State Chief Operating Officer Gabriel Sterling.
According to the Daily Beast, citing an anonymous source said to be “familiar with the matter,” Willis is “actively researching” whether Georgia Code §16-10-20 can be applied to Giuliani’s performance before a Georgia Senate Panel in early December 2020.

Do you think Schiff’s ridiculous dramatization of the Trump Ukraine phone call warrants prison for schiff? It was a lie. We all know it because we have the recording of the call.
Actually, no. I think that you have not included the whole enchilada in your ridiculous rhetoric. Schiff to jail? For what?

thumbstrip.jpg

A call record released Wednesday by the White House shows that President Trump asked his Ukrainian counterpart, Volodymyr Zelensky, to “look into” former Vice President Joe Biden and his son. WSJ's Gerald F. Seib explains what elements of the call could be the most damaging and what could be the most helpful for the president as he tries to make the case he did nothing improper.

In key moments from a July phone call between President Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart, Mr. Trump highlighted the aid that Washington provides to Kyiv while also asking Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to “look into” Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son.
Mr. Trump also asked Mr. Zelensky to probe matters related to Russia’s 2016 hack of Democratic computers, according to a record of the conversation released by the White House.
1. Reminder of U.S. Aid
“I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it’s something that you should really ask them about. … The United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn’t say that it’s reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.” — President Trump
President Trump emphasizes the aid that the U.S. provides to Ukraine, comparing it favorably with the level of European support. He also intimates that the support from Washington may not always be reciprocated by Kyiv. More than a week before the call, Mr. Trump had asked his acting chief of staff to place a hold on $391 million in aid.
That's all parody...the entire impeachment was parody...even Shit of Brains admitted it

Yeah, the call was so damning that the Dems had to resort to "parody" to impeach him. The impeachment was a clear abuse of power.
Trump's effort to hold Ukraine hostage, by withholding aid, was an abuse of power.
um...no it's perfectly reasonable to ensure a country we are giving aid to, isn't corrupt.
Trump didn't care about corruption in Ukraine. He wanted dirt to be manufactured just like in his conversation with the Georgia official.
we know that's a lie...hence why Shit for Brains had to resort to lies....and when they had to present their case...had zippy and the President was exonerated.

We all know it was a corrupt act, leveraging Military aid for and act of interface in our domestic politics for Republican political gain. Republican Fascists fully embraced Trumpybear with all his corruption.
I believe that was the accusations made...via Shifty's parody...but as we know, or at least as the evidence and facts presented highlight...that is in fact not what happened...in fact it was just Shifty's parody...heck he even admitted it was parody

The case was not based on the paraphrasing of the events. Trump is just that way. Like Blagoiavich. He had something of value and he was damn well going to try and get something for it. The Neo-GOP accept using foreign military aid as leverage to gain advantage in domestic politics as a way of doing business. Which is why they should all be runout of office in 22, 24 and 26. We can and should just vote them out.

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
That changes nothing.

View attachment 476869

thumbstrip.jpg

1. Reminder of U.S. Aid

We all know it was a corrupt act, leveraging Military aid for and act of interface in our domestic politics for Republican political gain. Republican Fascists fully embraced Trumpybear with all his corruption.
I believe that was the accusations made...via Shifty's parody...but as we know, or at least as the evidence and facts presented highlight...that is in fact not what happened...in fact it was just Shifty's parody...heck he even admitted it was parody

The case was not based on the paraphrasing of the events. Trump is just that way. Like Blagoiavich. He had something of value and he was damn well going to try and get something for it. The Neo-GOP accept using foreign military aid as leverage to gain advantage in domestic politics as a way of doing business. Which is why they should all be runout of office in 22, 24 and 26. We can and should just vote them out.
Right so we can have a 47 year career politician and his son becoming millionaires already.
Remember Trump didn't need to be president to become a billionaire! He also gave his salary which Biden... nope!
Finally maybe America needed a non-politician who from my personal opinion was a loud mouth, braggart, totally Queens New Yorker (evidently you've never been around someone like him) who got things done. Trump for all your criticism loves America, loves his family, loves the cops and loves people who accomplish things. Trump walked the walk...Biden talks the talk! Attached are comments and statements made by Obama and totally endorsed by Biden that were very unfair to Americans. Trump worked in 4 years to change much of that which Obama wanted... I mean what president would want 1,400 companies that paid $100 billion in taxes employing 450,000 people to go out of business? Or what president would want gas prices to go higher or utilities to skyrocket? Or what president would want 1 million barrels of oil traveling on one mile of ocean when just 700 barrels could travel one mile on dry land? Trump understood that.. Obama now Biden never did.
Probably most important was the 1.3 Trillion a year that businesses have to spend in compliance with Fed rules and regulations. Obama's presidency and now Biden's skyrocketed rules and regs.... Trump made an concerted effort to reduce that... but again people only see what the MSM presents and it is sad but you are one of them!
Oh and by the way
He’s horrified that since Election Day, gas prices have soared 18 percent, while the price of oil has rocketed almost 50 percent, the Washington Examiner reported Thursday.
Kopits said Biden’s reckless embrace of expensive, ineffective “green-energy” initiatives will hurt all Americans financially and could also damage the president politically.
ONE major reason...Biden signed moratorium on Federal leases for oil/gas exploration. Look at the attached!
Fed_Oil_leases_signed_033021.png

ObamaAntiBusiness.png

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
That changes nothing.

View attachment 476869

thumbstrip.jpg

1. Reminder of U.S. Aid

Right so we can have a 47 year career politician and his son becoming millionaires already.
Remember Trump didn't need to be president to become a billionaire! He also gave his salary which Biden... nope!
Finally maybe America needed a non-politician who from my personal opinion was a loud mouth, braggart, totally Queens New Yorker (evidently you've never been around someone like him) who got things done. Trump for all your criticism loves America, loves his family, loves the cops and loves people who accomplish things. Trump walked the walk...Biden talks the talk! Attached are comments and statements made by Obama and totally endorsed by Biden that were very unfair to Americans. Trump worked in 4 years to change much of that which Obama wanted... I mean what president would want 1,400 companies that paid $100 billion in taxes employing 450,000 people to go out of business? Or what president would want gas prices to go higher or utilities to skyrocket? Or what president would want 1 million barrels of oil traveling on one mile of ocean when just 700 barrels could travel one mile on dry land? Trump understood that.. Obama now Biden never did.
Probably most important was the 1.3 Trillion a year that businesses have to spend in compliance with Fed rules and regulations. Obama's presidency and now Biden's skyrocketed rules and regs.... Trump made an concerted effort to reduce that... but again people only see what the MSM presents and it is sad but you are one of them!
Oh and by the way
He’s horrified that since Election Day, gas prices have soared 18 percent, while the price of oil has rocketed almost 50 percent, the Washington Examiner reported Thursday.
Kopits said Biden’s reckless embrace of expensive, ineffective “green-energy” initiatives will hurt all Americans financially and could also damage the president politically.
ONE major reason...Biden signed moratorium on Federal leases for oil/gas exploration. Look at the attached!
View attachment 478122
View attachment 478120

thread seems to have gotten derailed huh?

Oh and the thread title is bullshit

No you can not hand out water to people voting in line unless you are a poll worker (who have other concerns)

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
That changes nothing.

View attachment 476869

thumbstrip.jpg

1. Reminder of U.S. Aid

Oh and by the way
View attachment 478122
View attachment 478120

Well that is good news! We'll see though how many leases Biden signs as that is one of the only ways a president can affect gas prices, i.e. fewer leases mean fewer exploration mean fewer wells, mean fewer gas.
I will wait to see how many leases Biden signs as this is what Obama did.

Fed_Oil_leases_signed_033021.png

thread seems to have gotten derailed huh?

Oh and the thread title is bullshit

No you can not hand out water to people voting in line unless you are a poll worker (who have other concerns)
Tell me where in the law a voting group, or individual promotes their candidate by can out water BUT this is the point YOU and the ignorant MSM are NOT telling the other part of the story... IF YOU ARE NOT soliciting voters you CAN hand out water! But dummies like Wallace, Biden and other truly ignorant people as to how the democrats especially BUY votes ...handing out water, food, even money!
THAT's the illegal aspect again I'm repeating for you idiots:
IF you are soliciting votes by giving out food and drink that's against the law!
Pretty damn simple and clear BUT dummies like you and Wallace don't comprehend the distinction!
Don't know how to make it more CLEAR but dummies like you aren't even as smart as a 3rd grader!

"(a) No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any
person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give,
or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and
drink, to an elector, nor shall any person solicit signatures for any petition, nor shall any
person, other than election officials discharging their duties, establish or set up any tables
or booths on any day in which ballots are being cast(1) Within 150 feet of the outer edge of any building within which a polling place is established;
(2) Within any polling place; or
(3) Within 25 feet of any voter standing in line to vote at any polling place."
DO YOU IDIOTS understand? It is against the law to hand out water if you are ALSO soliciting votes!

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
That changes nothing.

View attachment 476869

thumbstrip.jpg

1. Reminder of U.S. Aid

Yo bro, National television didn't show Mr. Chaos holding up 391 million dollars in aid, yes? That was the key and not his phone call to demand dirt on the Bidens
Bro. Keep reinventing history if it makes you feel better. A phone call in itself means nothing but backed up with a stoppage of promised aid changes everything.
TIT-FOR-TAT???
I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion.
I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.
Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time
that my friend is extortion, and blackmail...from a desperate country that was being invaded by Putin, who obama had just promised to be more flexible with for help in the 2012 election
40 other countries to tell the president of Ukraine to fire a known corrupt prosecutor or they would withhold aid. That is hardly extortion. Trump put a stop to aid and used it to extort because he wanted some dirt to be invented. Get the facts straight.
Quid pro quo?

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

But yes, that is a quid pro quo "a thing for a thing" - you don't need to extort anyone for a quid pro quo to take place. Especially, when you are the one asking for the help. Obama wanted help in the 2012 election, he got it, and then was more flexible with Putin in return. Putin invaded Ukraine, (which chaos created a cash cow for dems), Obama turned a blind eye, then he invited them in to the Middle East, expanding the Syrian war

That kind of quid pro quo is hardly unusual as it just bides time. But you surely know that to withhold a 391 million dollar package wields a lot of clout when a country is desperately trying to defend itself from invasion. The threat didn't work
anyway since Trump was obligated to release the aid, and did so. He got nothing in his quest to get dirt on the Bidens because their was nothing.
Syria:

It's not unusal for a President to ask a foreign country for help to win an election? Really? Maybe in the Dems world...Obama did, and we know Xiden asked China...but frankly it's a big no no

It is against the law to withhold Congressionally approved aid to try and get dirt on your opposition, especially when you want false info. You say it is not unusual to ask a foreign country to meddle in our election? Sure it is. You know that Biden did?

nobody did that. We heard the transcript not the parody. The dems put their parody on...trump was exonerated of your accusations

sorry no it is unusual...you said it happens all the time. What obama was caught doing and what xiden did with china is wrong.

Acquittal means a jury has found you not guilty, which is a legal status. Sometimes people are acquitted of crimes that they in fact committed. That doesn’t matter. They can’t be tried again for the same crimes. Exoneration means that evidence has been produced that proves that a person cannot be guilty of a crime with which they were charged. If their case hasn’t come to trial, the charges are dropped. If they have been convicted and sent to prison, legal action is taken to erase the conviction.

In this case he accused...obviously remained innocent, went to trial...and the evidence, or should I say, lack of evidence from Shifty et al, ended with a not guilty and more over the evidence that was produced...fully exonerated him.

President Trump’s call with Zelensky was not “perfect.” It was part of a protracted effort by the President, his personal attorney, and administration officials to use the power and prestige of the United States government to get Ukraine to pursue investigations for Trump’s personal and political advantage.

There was never a court case because a sitting president cannot be indicted, its a high crime.

The senate acquitted, because they ignored Lev Parnas and other witnesses like Bolton.

That is right--forever acquitted. The impeachment was no more than charging with a crime that he was acquitted of. Over zealous, scam impeachment times two.

And who

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
That changes nothing.

View attachment 476869

thumbstrip.jpg

1. Reminder of U.S. Aid

Oh and by the way
View attachment 478122
View attachment 478120
And who is the recipient of the benefits of all of these actions? You got it--CHINA!

Poll workers jobs are to ensure the voters get to vote and laws are followed. IE, make sure Dems are electioneering. It's hardly a undo burden to set a extra table up to place food or drink on..
And if poll workers just don't Feel like doing that?
No water allowed
No the Board does...the Sec of State still very much has a role. Obviously you didn't read the link. There was always a board of elections, and appointed the same way...the only difference is the SoS is not a voting member...taking politics further out of it.
Taking the Sec of State out of it...and making decisions opaque and more partisan than ever
Nope you can still bring your own water, and take handouts from 150 feet before you come.

You are there to vote, not have dinner bro.
et within
2poltical process...this makes it less political...and actually more like our Federal Eleet of afe5 ction Commission

No you cannot. The law says you cannot get within 25 feet of a voter standing in line. Why should anyone be barred from giving someone a bottle of water or a snack bro?

Nope you can still bring your own water, and take handouts from 150 feet before you come.
You can NOT take a hand out if you are in line to vote unless it comes from a poll worker. Period
In Georgia...in Dem districts (where the are not enough machines) you are there or HOURS. Why do this? Was there a problem with electioneering? No? They're just trying to make voting harder in Dem Districts? Yea.
None...you can't get anything for less then a dollar in NYC.
When that law was written you could get water. And you can STILL fill a jug from your tap and hand out cups of water in NY.

In Georgia even THAT you can not do
Where in the bill does it say you can not hand out water?
The below is from the bill and
ttps://www.legis.ga.gov/api/legislation/document/20212022/201121 GA election laws

"No person shall solicit votes [or] distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to [a voter]
This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer…from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to [a voter] waiting in line to vote.

Now to give you dummies some common sense understanding.
What person was being described other than the person who solicits votes by handing out water!
The common sense interpretation is if you are soliciting votes YOU can't give out water, food,money,etc.
If you are NOT doing it to solicit votes... NOT a problem.
The minute an idiot like you hands water to someone and YOU are wearing a "Vote for dummy" hat or shirt... you are ejected.
Simple as that but dummies like you don't have any common sense!

Several groups in Georgia handed bottles of water out to voters standing in line. They were not affiliated with any campaign. You know nothing about common sense. Even Lindsay Graham admits it makes no sense.

1) sorry I should have said before you were in line. The polls can simply put them on a table, and you are free to walk up and grab one. It's really not that big a deal..
When you are in a two hour line to vote you can't even SEE the polling place where the water. And gee wouldn't it be great to have fights about who lost his place in line right?
WHY AGAIN ARE WE DOING THIS? Has there been a rash of electioneering issues? No? It's just one more stupid way to make voting hard in Dem Districts
2) this law goes a long way to address the long lines..
By shutting down polling places at 5:00 in the afternoon on working days?
NY hasn't change it has it??
Because it's stupid to change laws that are evident. It was clearly put in place BECAUSE water was excepted. There is no other reason for that exception.

And again..you can give out tapwater if you want to strictly follow that NY law.
You can NOT do so in Georgia
thankfully the law will make it so you don't have to wait that long....but if you are that concerned bring your own water with you. Why would you go to a voting place expecting them to give you food and drink? It's not McDonalds.

No there hasn't...because there have been laws against it for quite some time. Yes, there was an issue with if water and food were included in the ban.

So, it's stupid? But I thought making sure people got free water while in line was a big issue for you?

You are a idiot as usual. Why should there be a ban on giving someone water? There was no law against it in the past.

A. The GA law DOES criminalize providing water to people in line to vote

B. It DOES curtail voting hours

C. It takes the election out of the hands of the Secretary of State and gives it to the partisan legislature
All those are false.

A) people can still get water...and have it provided for them within 150 Feet.
B) Nope, the opposite...iit extends voting...makes voting early easier...and opens them up for more days "
Changes to early voting
One of the biggest changes in the bill would expand early voting access for most counties, adding an additional mandatory Saturday and formally codifying Sunday voting hours as optional. Counties can have early voting open as long as 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., or 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at minimum"

C) wrong again...it expands the authority of the State Election Board....one of the key things it does is allows it to step in, in real time when there are long lines, instead of waiting til after the fact, to add polling stations and machines.

It's obvious you haven't read the old law, or the new law. You are spreading already debunked propaganda.

It also cuts drop-off boxes. The number of droip boxes in Fulton County will go from 38 in 2020 to 8.
Prior to the emergency changes for Covid, there was no drop boxes in GA...like a lot of other states, so now...drop boxes are in fact the law...could they add more in the future if needed? Sure...because it's law.....it also makes non-excuse absentee voting, the law...Quid Pro Joe's home state doesn't allow for that.

With that said, it also greatly extends early voting...making the need for absentee ballots less.

There also was no law against drop boxes either. Georgia's law severely limits the number of boxes. In Fulton County, they will drop from 38 to 8. Also the number of hours they are available will be severely limited. The fact is that there was no reason for any election bill to be passed. There was no evidence of fraud. This election bill was strictly about making it harder to vote.

You can NOT take a hand out if you are in line to vote unless it comes from a poll worker. Period
In Georgia...in Dem districts (where the are not enough machines) you are there or HOURS. Why do this? Was there a problem with electioneering? No? They're just trying to make voting harder in Dem Districts? Yea.
None...you can't get anything for less then a dollar in NYC.
When that law was written you could get water. And you can STILL fill a jug from your tap and hand out cups of water in NY.

In Georgia even THAT you can not do
Where in the bill does it say you can not hand out water?
The below is from the bill and
ttps://www.legis.ga.gov/api/legislation/document/20212022/201121 GA election laws

"No person shall solicit votes [or] distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to [a voter]
This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer…from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to [a voter] waiting in line to vote.

Now to give you dummies some common sense understanding.
What person was being described other than the person who solicits votes by handing out water!
The common sense interpretation is if you are soliciting votes YOU can't give out water, food,money,etc.
If you are NOT doing it to solicit votes... NOT a problem.
The minute an idiot like you hands water to someone and YOU are wearing a "Vote for dummy" hat or shirt... you are ejected.
Simple as that but dummies like you don't have any common sense!
apparently the Poster is so lazy he can't walk over to a table and pour himself a water...he expects it to be handed to him. I mean really...talk about entitled.

Why should they have to? Why should someone be prevented from giving someone else water? Just take your shit and shove it up your ass.

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
That changes nothing.

View attachment 476869

thumbstrip.jpg

1. Reminder of U.S. Aid

TIT-FOR-TAT???
Quid pro quo?

Syria:

That is right--forever acquitted. The impeachment was no more than charging with a crime that he was acquitted of. Over zealous, scam impeachment times two.

Forever a corrupt insurrectionist who exposed the fascist underbelly of the GOP.

See the attached Google search on "GA bill prohibits water" over 2,550,000 stories lies!
FACTS and reality!
Biden said "“You can’t provide water for people about to vote”
And the biased MSM as you can see below as well as Biden are total LIARS!
WHAT is ILLEGAL is the democrat vote solicitor who holds a bottle of water in front of the voter and says.."are you thirsty?... OK if you vote for Biden I'll give you this water"!! THAT's what is illegal!
But of course people like MSM and Biden are just so stupid and say you can't get water if you are standing in voting line!
HOW dumb!
Let’s take a look at what S.B. 202 actually says:
No person shall solicit votes [or] distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to [a voter]
The parts in bold are what S.B. 202 added to the statute.

Now, first of all, notice what is not prohibited here.
Voters can still bring bottled water or other food or beverages with them to stand on line to vote, as people often do when waiting at Disney World or to buy concert tickets or in other public places where people stand on long lines.
Voters can still also, if they like, order food; the bill doesn’t stop the Domino’s Pizza man or the local hot dog cart or taco truck from doing business.
And if you feel impelled to donate food and drink to voters, you can still do that, too; you just have to give it to the poll workers so they can put it out for general use.
The president’s claim that “You can’t provide water for people about to vote” is just false.
And the MSM again LIES... See below!

View attachment 473693

The trouble is that none of it happened. The people who were delivering food and water were non-partisan volunteers. They didn't ask who they were voting for or tell them to vote a certain way. The claim is true whether you wanht to acknowledge the truth or not. No other state has such a law. Even Lidsay Graham says it makes no sense.

Actually, other states DO have similar laws.

Just for example.

You are a liar as usual.

Montana: On election day, a candidate, a family member of a candidate, or a worker or volunteer for the candidate’s campaign may not distribute alcohol, tobacco, food, drink, or anything of value to a voter within a polling place or a building in which an election is being held or within 100 feet of an entrance to the building in which the polling place is located.

Montana only bans someone connected to a candidate from giving water.

New York: Furnishing money or entertainment to induce attendance at polls. Any person who directly or indirectly by himself or through any other person in connection with or in respect of any election during the hours of voting on a day of a general, special or primary election gives or provides, or causes to be given or provided, or shall pay, wholly or in part, for any meat, drink, tobacco, refreshment or provision to or for any person, other than persons who are official representatives of the board of elections or political parties and committees and persons who are engaged as watchers, party representatives or workers assisting the candidate, except any such meat, drink, tobacco, refreshment or provision having a retail value of less than one dollar, which is given or provided to any person in a polling place without any identification of the person or entity supplying such provisions, is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.

Georia law specifically prevents anyone from giving food or water to a voter. Even Lindsay Graham admits this makes no sense.

YOU are a liar, as usual. I don't even need to read the post to know that, simply because A) you're a leftist, and B) you still have the gall to call ANYONE, let alone me, a liar.

Since we both know you didn't read the actual Election Integrity Act - and probably not the laws of Montana or New York, either - I did it for you. Here's the ENTIRE text of the relevant statute that the Election Integrity Act amended.

Chapter 2, Title 21 of the Official Code of Georgia, Section 33:

1868 Said chapter is further amended by revising subsections (a) and (e) of Code 1869 Section 21-2-414, relating to restrictions on campaign activities and public opinion polling
1870 within the vicinity of a polling place, cellular phone use prohibited, prohibition of candidates
1871 from entering certain polling places, and penalty, as follows:
1872 "(a) No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any
1873 person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give,
1874 or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and
1875 drink, to an elector, nor shall any person solicit signatures for any petition, nor shall any
1876 person, other than election officials discharging their duties, establish or set up any tables
1877 or booths on any day in which ballots are being cast:
1878 (1) Within 150 feet of the outer edge of any building within which a polling place is
1879 established;
1880 (2) Within any polling place; or
1881 (3) Within 25 feet of any voter standing in line to vote at any polling place.
1882 These restrictions shall not apply to conduct occurring in private offices or areas which
1883 cannot be seen or heard by such electors."
1884 "(e) This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer from distributing
1885 materials, as required by law, which are necessary for the purpose of instructing electors
1886 or from distributing materials prepared by the Secretary of State which are designed solely
1887 for the purpose of encouraging voter participation in the election being conducted or from
1888 making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to an elector waiting in
1889 line to vote."

The underlined parts are what the Election Integrity Act added to the existing statute. Context is everything. Georgia's law very clearly is excluding ONLY people who are using gifts of food or drinks for the purpose of electioneering, and is also only excluding them from doing it within 150 feet of the building, or 25 feet of the line itself. It's not excluding the Domino's delivery guy you ordered from, or your family member from running to the convenience store and bringing something back, or even from some nice person donating coolers of water for the poll workers to hand out to everyone.

So next time you want to prance in here and call me a liar on the basis of the talking points you were given to "prove" the talking points you started out with, you're cordially invited to go fuck yourself.

You have posted proof of your lie and proved my point.

New York's law.
"Any person who directly or indirectly by himself or through any other person in connection with or in respect of any election during the hours of voting on a day of a general, special or primary election gives or provides, or causes to be given or provided, or shall pay, wholly or in part, for any meat, drink, tobacco, refreshment or provision to or for any person, other than persons who are official representatives of the board of elections or political parties and committees and persons who are engaged as watchers, party representatives or workers assisting the candidate, except any such meat, drink, tobacco, refreshment or provision having a retail value of less than one dollar, which is given or provided to any person in a polling place without any identification of the person or entity supplying such provisions, is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

Montana law: On election day, a candidate, a family member of a candidate, or a worker or volunteer for the candidate’s campaign may not distribute alcohol, tobacco, food, drink, or anything of value to a voter within a polling place or a building in which an election is being held or within 100 feet of an entrance to the building in which the polling place is located.

Montana bans candidates, members of the family or campaign workers from distributing food or drink within 100 feet of the entrance to a polling place. New York has no prohibition but limits the value to under a dollar. The Georgia law establishes a 25 foot boundary around the voter. The voter could be two blocks away and giving water would astill be prohibited. No state does that. You are the one who is relying on talking points as apparently you are incapable of reading.

See the attached Google search on "GA bill prohibits water" over 2,550,000 stories lies!
FACTS and reality!
Biden said "“You can’t provide water for people about to vote”
And the biased MSM as you can see below as well as Biden are total LIARS!
WHAT is ILLEGAL is the democrat vote solicitor who holds a bottle of water in front of the voter and says.."are you thirsty?... OK if you vote for Biden I'll give you this water"!! THAT's what is illegal!
But of course people like MSM and Biden are just so stupid and say you can't get water if you are standing in voting line!
HOW dumb!
Let’s take a look at what S.B. 202 actually says:
No person shall solicit votes [or] distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to [a voter]
The parts in bold are what S.B. 202 added to the statute.

Now, first of all, notice what is not prohibited here.
Voters can still bring bottled water or other food or beverages with them to stand on line to vote, as people often do when waiting at Disney World or to buy concert tickets or in other public places where people stand on long lines.
Voters can still also, if they like, order food; the bill doesn’t stop the Domino’s Pizza man or the local hot dog cart or taco truck from doing business.
And if you feel impelled to donate food and drink to voters, you can still do that, too; you just have to give it to the poll workers so they can put it out for general use.
The president’s claim that “You can’t provide water for people about to vote” is just false.
And the MSM again LIES... See below!

View attachment 473693
So I’m allowed to go and give bottles of water to people in line in Georgia?

Yes or no?
NO you are NOT allowed to give bottles of water to people IF and this is directly from SB 202:
Pretty clear cut if you are soliciting votes YOU can't give water.
If you are NOT soliciting votes, you YES you can give water.

It says that you cannot solicit votes and it says you cannot give food and water to a voter standing in line. These are two separate things.

Reply to Post #1

Your assumption that the bill is only prohibiting campaign staff attempting to trade water for a promise to vote is blitheringly incorrect. You don't help yourself or your cause with such stupid scenarios. The law prohibits ANYONE from walking up to a voter and handing them food or water. It would NOT allow delivery people to provide food to voters. The only option is for poll workers to set up food and/or water at stations that would be available to all.

Poll workers jobs are to ensure the voters get to vote and laws are followed. IE, make sure Dems are electioneering. It's hardly a undo burden to set a extra table up to place food or drink on..
And if poll workers just don't Feel like doing that?
No water allowed
No the Board does...the Sec of State still very much has a role. Obviously you didn't read the link. There was always a board of elections, and appointed the same way...the only difference is the SoS is not a voting member...taking politics further out of it.
Taking the Sec of State out of it...and making decisions opaque and more partisan than ever

et within
2poltical process...this makes it less political...and actually more like our Federal Eleet of afe5 ction Commission

No you cannot. The law says you cannot get within 25 feet of a voter standing in line. Why should anyone be barred from giving someone a bottle of water or a snack bro?
Read the first sentence moron. Here it is, you can go back and check it if you don't believe it. No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, You can get remedial reading and comprehension classes at your local community college.

Forum List

Back