Come on man - Before Biden is Biden

The decades of pathological lying has met with dementia and the product is this drooling, stuttering fucktard that shits the bed every time it's trotted out in public.

It had game at one time:

While the Democrats made up a BUT TRUMP SAID theme, they later supported the guy who actually acted it out.

That's the beauty of PROG. First they make shit up, pretend it's stuff and repulsive, and then they do it. Hence Biden's appointment.

30 Joe Biden Quotes You Have To Read To Believe

— “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

— “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to President Obama.)

— “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

— “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

When pressed by Errol Barnett of CBS News on whether he’d taken a cognitive test, Biden responded that the question was akin to asking the Black reporter if he would take a drug test to see if “you’re taking cocaine or not? ... Are you a junkie?”

I think we have to deal with systemic racism that exists throughout society.

Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.

Last edited:
Finger Raping *Joe's entire life is a lie. He has made lying to the American people his campaign strategy for 47 years. It's only fitting his final position in politics, the POTUS, is the biggest lie of them all, 80 million legal votes.

You have to admit PROGS do a nice job of defending Biden and themselves, as demonstrated by this thread.

They're brave.

now Xiden but always Biden.

Just curious how Joe has more hair NOW than he did as a young man?

Young Joe
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 12.44.36 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 12.45.48 PM.jpg

CURRENT Joe
04elections-brief-biden3-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

VICE-PRESIDENT-JOE-BIDEN-4.JPG

Is there ANYTHING real about this guy?

Forum List

Back