Why Joe Biden will be reelected in 2024.

And how did that logic work out for last year? (and if you even attempt to use the “BUT, BUT, BUT WE WON BACK THE HOUSE???!!!!l “ defense I’ll laugh your ass right out the door.
You keep asking that silly question as if you imagine you’re making a point. You’re not, of course.

The reality is some candidates can win. Sometimes they do. Sometimes they lose. But President Spudz McDementia is already lost.

The blame is squarely on the Republicans, Donald Trump, and his cult. Trump is unelectable. He's lost millions of supporters since 2020 and that number is only going to increase between now and the next election. He has no path to the presidency if they nominate him again.
Trollboy here will never except facts presidential elections have been rigged fir decades.

Zero chance trump wins vs Biden. Personally I don't think either will be on the ballot in November 2024.
Depends how much democrats cheat.
Will the FBI orchestrate another MSM propaganda war against Trump?
Will the hi-tech oligarchs buy elections, again?
Will the MSM be 100% biased against Trump, again?

I also hope neither is on the ballot in 2024, but if they are, will Biden's age and senility be the deciding factor.
Trump may be an arrogant POS, but he knows how to run the government better than democrats.

There is something terribly wrong with Joe Biden.
There is also something terribly wrong with most Americans.
Therefore...
With Dominion's help ... ANYONE can win an election (as long as they lean faaaarrrr left).

Forum List

Back