Why Joe Biden will be reelected in 2024.

I got news for you Skippy

If you plan on going into the 2024 elections with more of your stolen election nonsense, you will lose BIG LEAGUE

The voters have had enough
The rest of the world is sick of America, and American voters are using one word to describe Trump vs. Biden: "exhausted." You're not the brightest bulb in the drawer. The collective voter IQ you're counting on even legally placing this absurdity in WH can be considered theft.

Trump is an unabashed nationalist who stands for a strong America.

Our mainstream media works relentlessly against national sovereignty, as they represent the globalist technocrats.

If Biden becomes president again, it is only because of the collective might of these globalists has been applied against Trump due to his strong nationalism.

The rest of the world is sick of America, and American voters are using one word to describe Trump vs. Biden: "exhausted." You're not the brightest bulb in the drawer. The collective voter IQ you're counting on even legally placing this absurdity in WH can be considered theft.

I think the rest of the world is sick of America

The lack of bipartisanship. Switching from one extreme to another. Inability to keep to our agreements. Descent into RW extremism and embracing conspiracy theories

They no longer trust us

Too early to be talking about weak Scrantonites causing hard times or WWIII.
24 Ap 2023

Tucker Carlson has been offered a job with Russian state media.

Fox will lay off 30% of its personnel by 1 June.

A major GOP organ in great distress for Election 2024.

The idjits never learn.

The blame is squarely on the Republicans, Donald Trump, and his cult. Trump is unelectable. He's lost millions of supporters since 2020 and that number is only going to increase between now and the next election. He has no path to the presidency if they nominate him again.
I think you missed the polling data right before your post partner , Trump is hugely popular now

I think the rest of the world is sick of America
they may think they're getting even
The lack of bipartisanship. Switching from one extreme to another.
well for one side that levels the playing field because of the media partisanship.
Inability to keep to our agreements.
especially the ones where we were supposed to cough up the cash.
Descent into RW extremism
the result of social education as the academics eat up the socially educated.
and embracing conspiracy theories
Russian collusion anyone? anybody? c'mon don't disappoint. [I won't go through the whole list for ya]...
...I don't think trump wins even the GOP primary, but if Newsom isn't the candidate for us then you'll know the problem is with us.

Last edited:
Pawns are fun to play with.
obiwonirony.jpg

I think you missed the polling data right before your post partner , Trump is hugely popular now
Uh huh. Tell us more about imaginary polls.
So what they say it’s often nonsense. I don’t believe their nonsense polls about American support of BLM.
That’s fake news. We can’t even go by polls anymore than what they said about Donald Trump in 2016 and he became president. It’s just fake news like the other poster said.
And how do we rely on polls anymore after the 2016 election.?

It seems you do not trust polls in the first place. One wonders why you suddenly lean on them now?

No, we really do not wonder. It is obvious.

Forum List

Back