Why Joe Biden will be reelected in 2024.

1682279205481.png

Can the world hang on until 2025?

There is something terribly wrong with Joe Biden.
There is also something terribly wrong with most Americans.
Therefore...

The blame is squarely on the Republicans, Donald Trump, and his cult. Trump is unelectable. He's lost millions of supporters since 2020 and that number is only going to increase between now and the next election. He has no path to the presidency if they nominate him again.

Yanno.................I really kinda hope that Biden will choose to step aside and let someone else run for president in 2024. My personal opinion is that he's getting a bit too long in the tooth for the job, and it would help greatly to have someone younger in that job who understands the way the world has changed. I don't think Biden is really up with the times anymore.

There is something terribly wrong with Joe Biden.
There is also something terribly wrong with most Americans.
Therefore...
If we get saddled with Trump and Biden, and your dumb motherfuckers vote for them again, I think we're toast.

Yanno.................I really kinda hope that Biden will choose to step aside and let someone else run for president in 2024. My personal opinion is that he's getting a bit too long in the tooth for the job, and it would help greatly to have someone younger in that job who understands the way the world has changed. I don't think Biden is really up with the times anymore.

I would have hoped that Democrats would have a replacement by 2024. Looked like they were grooming Kamala Harris to step up but she has failed miserably.

Now, they need to replace Harris on the ticket with someone better capable of stepping up

I would have hoped that Democrats would have a replacement by 2024. Looked like they were grooming Kamala Harris to step up but she has failed miserably.

Now, they need to replace Harris on the ticket with someone better capable of stepping up

I nominate Fetterman. Does anyone second the motion?

The blame is squarely on the Republicans, Donald Trump, and his cult. Trump is unelectable. He's lost millions of supporters since 2020 and that number is only going to increase between now and the next election. He has no path to the presidency if they nominate him again.
Your major premise is always the claim that Trump is unelectable.

Contemplation of the prospect that you could be mistaken doesn’t seem to enter your thoughts.

Trump has some baggage. Some real, some just liberal media bullshit. But our incumbent President, Spudz McAlzheimer, has a colander for a brain.

Forum List

Back