Why Joe Biden will be reelected in 2024.

Yanno.................I really kinda hope that Biden will choose to step aside and let someone else run for president in 2024. My personal opinion is that he's getting a bit too long in the tooth for the job, and it would help greatly to have someone younger in that job who understands the way the world has changed. I don't think Biden is really up with the times anymore.
Personally, when it comes to politics, there should be an upper age limit, and 70 should be the max.

I would have hoped that Democrats would have a replacement by 2024. Looked like they were grooming Kamala Harris to step up but she has failed miserably.

Now, they need to replace Harris on the ticket with someone better capable of stepping up
No amount of lipstick will dress up that pig.

Personally, when it comes to politics, there should be an upper age limit, and 70 should be the max.

Agreed. And that should go double for Congress critters. I mean, they are supposed to represent the people as a whole, being the elected representatives, and I don't really think that someone who is over 60 can effectively represent the nation as a whole, as most of them are pretty set in their ways and have a harder time relating to "newer" things. I know that as a person who is in the upper ages (58), there are some things I see younger people doing that make sense to them, but I have a hard time understanding. And, there are a few (few mind you) that I see as being a better way, but it still takes a bit of a learning curve for me to get used to them.

Tucker Carlson has been offered a job with Russian state media.

Fox will lay off 30% of its personnel by 1 June.

A major GOP organ in great distress for Election 2024.

The idjits never learn.
There will be plenty to learn as the more intelligent analyze how the dem nazi machine rids itself of a more worth presidential candidate for the nomination so that a CIA puppet continues on. That is the precious opportunity ahead.

Not from the industrialized nations.
Very few come from Europe anymore

Forum List

Back