Why jews were sometimes discriminated in europe?

the group that wrote the dead sea scrolls was a very
SPECIFIC separatist movement from mainstream
Judaism-----something like a cult. Cults keep secrets. Do you know how "layman" was expressed
in the original hebrew of the scrolls?

Yeah, they were opposed to the corruption of Temple worship and so of course they were marginalized.

If the ruling elite and Temple priests didn't know the hidden teaching they were, as Jesus said, actors and lying frauds.

The Essenes didn't write the scrolls. They just stored and preserved them.
I did not suggest that the ESSENES wrote the scrolls.
IN FACT, that it was the Essenes was----historically--
(ie when I was a child) a christian "scholar" stumble. I don't know where you get ".....they
(the essenes) stored them...." They got stored in
the manner TYPICAL of the monastic jews of the time. ------ie the jews who ran off to the desert to get away from the Romans----several different groups out the
in the desert.

Yeah, they were opposed to the corruption of Temple worship and so of course they were marginalized.

If the ruling elite and Temple priests didn't know the hidden teaching they were, as Jesus said, actors and lying frauds.
very good----you know your sunday school
BS well. ------lots of jelly beans for you. The
TEMPLE PRIESTS in the time of Jesus were roman
appointees-----SADDUUCEES whom the Pharisees
(like Jesus) DESPISED. You made no point other
than the corruption of ROME_------the same filth that ran the NICENE COUNCIL. The temple priests did
not write either the babylonian talmud or the
jerusalem talmud. -------sunday school frazzled
your mind.

very good----you know your sunday school
BS well. ------lots of jelly beans for you. The
TEMPLE PRIESTS in the time of Jesus were roman
appointees-----SADDUUCEES whom the Pharisees
(like Jesus) DESPISED. You made no point other
than the corruption of ROME_------the same filth that ran the NICENE COUNCIL. The temple priests did
not write either the babylonian talmud or the
jerusalem talmud. -------sunday school frazzled
your mind.
lol...

I never went to Sunday school and was thrown out of or politely asked to never return to every Bible study class I ever attended. Go figure.

My point remains, my dear froward friend Rosie.

lol...

I never went to Sunday school and was thrown out of or politely asked to never return to every Bible study class I ever attended. Go figure.

My point remains, my dear froward friend Rosie.
what "point" is that?

what "point" is that?

There is hidden teaching in the law, the wall of the real temple. I said nothing of the Pharisees.

If you want to dispute the whys wherefores or whatevers of the past find another sucker.

I am here. Whatever you have been told, I am telling you there is hidden teaching in the law.

Can you dispute that?

Pft.

The messiah will be anointed to teach the only right way to understand and comply with the Law's demands that fulfills the promise of life with abundant blessings and Divine protection, (he will convey all my commands). Deut. 18:18. This already happened a very very very long time ago.

Anyway, nice try at deflection...Still, you can't unread what you read.

Try to ignore it and it will become a consuming fire burning within you.
Damn, you're dumb!
You think we will appoint a leader that doesn't enforce halacha!

Damn, you're dumb!
You think we will appoint a leader that doesn't enforce halacha!

lol... There is no need for any human being to enforce the law of God. That's like saying that an appointed leader is needed to enforce gravity. The Messiah was appointed to teach, not rule.

Talk about dumb.

There is hidden teaching in the law, the wall of the real temple. I said nothing of the Pharisees.

If you want to dispute the whys wherefores or whatevers of the past find another sucker.

I am here. Whatever you have been told, I am telling you there is hidden teaching in the law.

Can you dispute that?
there is a dead body hidden in your sock drawer---
CAN YOU DISPUTE THAT?. The "HIDDEN TEACHINGS" in the talmud is a medieval libel which
people like you used to murder jews and steal-----
you want the recipe for the transformation of
christian male NUTS into gold and the recipes for
christian baby blood cookies?

there is a dead body hidden in your sock drawer---
CAN YOU DISPUTE THAT?. The "HIDDEN TEACHINGS" in the talmud is a medieval libel which
people like you used to murder jews and steal-----
you want the recipe for the transformation of
christian male NUTS into gold and the recipes for
christian baby blood cookies?
Damn. Still hemorrhaging your life's blood over hurt inflicted upon you as a lonely Jewish girl lost in a Roman wilderness of pain...and all their children are insane. Put a sock in that.

If you want me to reveal the hidden teaching of Kosher law just ask and it shall be given.

Last edited:
Damn. Still hemorrhaging your life's blood over hurt inflicted upon you as a lonely Jewish girl lost in a Roman wilderness of pain. Put a sock in that.

If you want me to reveal the hidden teaching of Kosher law just ask and it shall be given.
I can't wait-----there are hidden laws of kashrut?
AND YOU KNOW THEM? -----sheeeeesh---do tell

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law [Torah].

When these men have undergone, with blamelessness of conduct, a two year preparation in the fundamentals of the community, they shall be segregated as especially sacred among the formal members of the community. Any knowledge which the expositor of the law may possess but which may have to remain arcane to the ordinary layman, he shall not keep hidden from them; for in their case there need be no fear that it might induce apostasy.

dead sea scrolls, Manual of Discipline

These instructions in use at the time of Jesus clearly show that there was hidden teaching in the law, that was never written down, held back from their own laity and the rest of the world.

This is why Jesus said, "No one lights a candle and hides it under a bushel." A reference to the law being given as a light to the nations.

And that's why the religious authorities asked where Jesus got his teaching, not because it was unknown but because it was supposed to be kept secret, especially from froward people like Jesus. They couldn't believe that Jesus received this teaching from a Divine revelation from God himself.

Correct. And, the Pharisee sect held it to be superior to the Mosiac Torah.

there is nothing "super secret" about the Babylonian Talmud. -----never was. Even you
can read it in translation. Anyone BACK THEN who
could read hebrew and aramaic could also read it.

lol rubbish; it was only transmitted orally, by rabbis to one or two students at a time, to 'racially pure' Jews, meaning Babylonian families only.

there is nothing "super secret" about the Babylonian Talmud. -----never was. Even you
can read it in translation. Anyone BACK THEN who
could read hebrew and aramaic could also read it.

Writing it down came later, long after the Jesus era; they were trying to compete with the Christians stealing all their members and were desperate for cash with the Temple destroyed and all.

don't quit your day job. What is 'the temple
scam'?? The economy of the "LAND OF ISRAEL"
was agrarian. The lands were DISTRIBUTED to the
tribes as HEREDITARY LANDS except for the tribe of
LEVI which was designated as levites--priest and keepers of the Temple
The survival of the LEVITES who had PREVIOUSLY
been shepherds depended on some sort of
payment for their services. They were excluded from
farming AND HUSBANDRY by their lack of land.
It is simple stuff except for the very simple-minded

So you won't answer the question, just babble some stuff and hope it fools somebody. Okay.

Didn't 'Levites' exist before the 1st and 2nd Temple cults or not? Who took care of the Ark and the Tabernacle? The Irish?

Correct. And, the Pharisee sect held it to be superior to the Mosiac Torah.
"it" ??? what is "it" your sunday school
jelly bean perversions are showing again
Writing it down came later, long after the Jesus era; they were trying to compete with the Christians stealing all their members and were desperate for cash with the Temple destroyed and all.
"it" ? "their members" ...."desperate for cash"???
you incessant use of PRONOUNS indicates a really
frazzled mind

"it" ??? what is "it" your sunday school
jelly bean perversions are showing again

"it" ? "their members" ...."desperate for cash"???
you incessant use of PRONOUNS indicates a really
frazzled mind

And your inability to follow conversations remains your trademark.

lol... There is no need for any human being to enforce the law of God. That's like saying that an appointed leader is needed to enforce gravity. The Messiah was appointed to teach, not rule.

Talk about dumb.
Quote me the verse or eat your lies.

The Mosaic literalists lost.
Do you have a quote where the Pharisees insulted the Mosaics?

Where did I say they insulted the Mosaics? Reaching out for strawmen already?

In the meantime, those few with an interest in the history can read this for an idea of where the 'Oral Torah' was invented, and it wasn't by Moses.

There are also two other Torahs, by the way, if you didn't already know that, the Jerusalem Torah and the Samaritan Torah, the latter just recently published in English very recently for the first time>

The Samaritans are some of those 'racially impure Jews' the Orthodox and ultra-Orthdox racists like to claim aren't 'real Jews' and are evul n stuff, like the Xian Jews.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back