Biden Slurs His Way Through Pro-Abortion Speech, Announces That the First Casualty of Dobbs Was Jill Biden. Closes with ‘Thank You, I’m Sorry’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
He also says America lost its right to abort babies - starting in his house.

His hand inches from the nuclear launch button!

President Biden stumbled through an abortion speech on Tuesday and closed by saying, "Thank you, I'm sorry."
Biden gave the speech on Tuesday during a "Restore Roe" rally held by the Democratic National Committee that was held at the Howard Theatre in Washington, D.C.

Biden, while trying to express his support for abortion rights and Roe v. Wade, said that he "pushed hard" for married couples in their bedroom.

"The right that I pushed hard, and it finally got changed, the married couples in the privacy of their bedroom, excuse me, I'm thinking about the Dobbs decision," Biden said during the speech.

During the speech, Biden also mispronounced Obergefell, when referencing Obergefell v. Hodges, the Supreme Court decision that required states to recognize and license same-sex marriages in 2015.

He also concluded the speech by telling the audience, "Thank you, I'm sorry."

President Biden stumbled through an abortion speech on Tuesday and closed by saying, "Thank you, I'm sorry."
Biden gave the speech on Tuesday during a "Restore Roe" rally held by the Democratic National Committee that was held at the Howard Theatre in Washington, D.C.

Biden, while trying to express his support for abortion rights and Roe v. Wade, said that he "pushed hard" for married couples in their bedroom.

"The right that I pushed hard, and it finally got changed, the married couples in the privacy of their bedroom, excuse me, I'm thinking about the Dobbs decision," Biden said during the speech.

During the speech, Biden also mispronounced Obergefell, when referencing Obergefell v. Hodges, the Supreme Court decision that required states to recognize and license same-sex marriages in 2015.

Look what you Biden cultists have done to us.

For the record, I have set forth the operative language of the Roe v Wade decision. Check it out:
(a) For the stage prior to approximately the end of the first trimester, the abortion decision and its effectuation must be left to the medical judgment of the pregnant woman's attending physician.
(b) For the stage subsequent to approximately the end of the first trimester, the State, in promoting its interest in the health of the mother, may, if it chooses, regulate the abortion procedure in ways that are reasonably related to maternal health.
(c) For the stage subsequent to viability, the State in promoting its interest in the potentiality of human life may, if it chooses, regulate, and even proscribe, abortion except where it is necessary, in appropriate medical judgment, for the preservation of the life or health of the mother.

In common terms, the RIGHT to get an abortion only exists for the first trimester. During the second trimester the state can regulate abortion to some extent; during the third trimester the state can PROSCRIBE (prohibit) abortion unless it is necessary for the life or health of the mother. The phrasing "life or health" seems to require something more than bringing a baby to term would make the mother anxious.

Is this what Biden suppose his Leftist cohorts would accept? To me it looks a little bit like the "heartbeat" principle that most Republicans are pushing right now.

How bad does it have to get before democrats ask this guy to step down?
This is exactly what they want, a President who they can tell every move to make. He reads everything he says off a teleprompter. He knows he'll get in trouble if he goes off talking on his own. Just give him an ice cream cone once in a while and change his diaper. The powers that be in the Democrat party are loving this.

Not to defend Biden, but he explained the "I'm sorry" thing. That kind of makes sense.

I missed where he said the first casualty of Dobbs was Jill Biden...

If he is really out of this then Harris and the Cabinet are derelict in their duty under the 25th Amendment.

But this could all be his attempt at channeling Vincent 'The Chin' Gigante the mafia chief who pretended for years to be crazy. Why would Joe do that? The more we learn the more we find out how Joe sold out America to Russia and to China. He is preparing his defense.

For the record, I have set forth the operative language of the Roe v Wade decision. Check it out:
(a) For the stage prior to approximately the end of the first trimester, the abortion decision and its effectuation must be left to the medical judgment of the pregnant woman's attending physician.
(b) For the stage subsequent to approximately the end of the first trimester, the State, in promoting its interest in the health of the mother, may, if it chooses, regulate the abortion procedure in ways that are reasonably related to maternal health.
(c) For the stage subsequent to viability, the State in promoting its interest in the potentiality of human life may, if it chooses, regulate, and even proscribe, abortion except where it is necessary, in appropriate medical judgment, for the preservation of the life or health of the mother.

In common terms, the RIGHT to get an abortion only exists for the first trimester. During the second trimester the state can regulate abortion to some extent; during the third trimester the state can PROSCRIBE (prohibit) abortion unless it is necessary for the life or health of the mother. The phrasing "life or health" seems to require something more than bringing a baby to term would make the mother anxious.

Is this what Biden suppose his Leftist cohorts would accept? To me it looks a little bit like the "heartbeat" principle that most Republicans are pushing right now.
Europe, which the left always compares us to, restricts abortions to 1st trimester. Some nations ban it totally.

American left want to murder a baby as it’s born

This is exactly what they want, a President who they can tell every move to make. He reads everything he says off a teleprompter. He knows he'll get in trouble if he goes off talking on his own. Just give him an ice cream cone once in a while and change his diaper. The powers that be in the Democrat party are loving this.
The real powers that be are China and Big Pharma. They pull the strings and Biden and the Chinacrats dance.

is it typed or written in cursive?

Forum List

Back