Why is Malcom X Celebrated in this Country?

i think with malcom x you have to define what period of his life you are talking about. personally i have a lot of admiration for him. i think there was a lot of positive that he did. he preached having pride and having pride in yourself. living a lifestyle you could be proud of. in that aspect, i think he was right. how do you become succesful and advance if you are holding yourself back? his ways may have been somewhat militant, but he was not out blowing stuff up to make a point. he was very vocal about blacks being equal on all fronts and as capable as whites. and that was a message he had to push to make people believe in themselves. He said follow me and live your lives as i do, as muslim teaches us. again, it all goes back to pride and living your life right.

i think with malcom x you have to define what period of his life you are talking about. personally i have a lot of admiration for him. i think there was a lot of positive that he did. he preached having pride and having pride in yourself. living a lifestyle you could be proud of. in that aspect, i think he was right. how do you become succesful and advance if you are holding yourself back? his ways may have been somewhat militant, but he was not out blowing stuff up to make a point. he was very vocal about blacks being equal on all fronts and as capable as whites. and that was a message he had to push to make people believe in themselves. He said follow me and live your lives as i do, as muslim teaches us. again, it all goes back to pride and living your life right.

I admire the four bullet holes he has in him. I didn't think that it would take that many.

I admire the four bullet holes he has in him. I didn't think that it would take that many.

i admire your rep power in the red.

At least I wasn't murdered. Which is better?

Last edited:

When you die you will be a nobody no matter how long you lived. Millions of people will celebrate Malcolm long after your own descendants forget about you. You have no legacy to speak of.

Shows how little you know about me. People already know more about what I've done than that racist Malcolm X. And if i told you what i do, you'd agree. :cool:

When you die you will be a nobody no matter how long you lived. Millions of people will celebrate Malcolm long after your own descendants forget about you. You have no legacy to speak of.

Shows how little you know about me. People already know more about what I've done than that racist Malcolm X. And if i told you what i do, you'd agree. :cool:

I seriously doubt anyone knows you at all. Too bad your too chicken shit to prove it.

I seriously doubt anyone knows you at all. Too bad your too chicken shit to prove it.

Like I feel the need to prove ANYTHING to you asswipes. :lol:

Like I feel the need to prove ANYTHING to you asswipes. :lol:

How convenient. :rolleyes:

That's the same shameless dodge that Asclepias resorts to whenever he gets called out. You two seem to have a lot in common.

Forum List

Back