Why is Malcom X Celebrated in this Country?

So what's the best thing Malcolm X ever did?

Lived as a murderous racist fuckwit!
Died at the hands of murderous racist fuckwits!

He died demonstrating karmic quality to the rest of us.
He preached hate and murder.
Was murdered by people who hated him ........

Thank God that son of a bitch is banned.

Yea, who wants to hear an opposing view and be challenged on issues.

Obviously you don't.

You can challenge people all day long. You dont have to be disrespectful.

You've been challenged on a number of issues. You balked at all of them.

You earn respect and the moment you refused a challenge, you lost your chance to earn mine.

BTW I'm not here looking for respect. I'm here to debate topics that interest me and to show that you liberals are a bunch of liars and partisan hacks that can't back-up their claims.

Yea, who wants to hear an opposing view and be challenged on issues.

Obviously you don't.

You can challenge people all day long. You dont have to be disrespectful.

You've been challenged on a number of issues. You balked at all of them.

You earn respect and the moment you refused a challenge, you lost your chance to earn mine.

BTW I'm not here looking for respect. I'm here to debate topics that interest me and to show that you liberals are a bunch of liars and partisan hacks that can't back-up their claims.

I never balk at a challenge presented respectfully. If you want a debate do it in a respectful manner. I think I'm going to cry now that I lost your respect.....well maybe not. :lol:

The best thing Malcolm X did was show all of us progressives and fascists dont let you walk away. He turned over a new leaf from the Nation of Islam and they killed him for it.

The best thing Malcolm X did was show all of us progressives and fascists dont let you walk away. He turned over a new leaf from the Nation of Islam and they killed him for it.

what molcolm X did was open my eyes to the hatred blacks have toward whites

I supposed you thought Black people enjoyed being discriminated against and treated like animals? How could you be so ignorant and so confused?

I supposed you thought Black people enjoyed being discriminated against and treated like animals? How could you be so ignorant and so confused?

Where is that happening?
I know you justify and desire the mass murder of whites.
You and moon glow called it what again?
Payback!!
You wish to kill my 5 month old and my 21 month old for their scores of multigenerational race crimes they commit daily?

To haters like you, a white person breathing is an affront.
Like X you wish them killed in the womb, drowned in their mothers blood.

Correct?

Where is that happening?
I know you justify and desire the mass murder of whites.
You and moon glow called it what again?
Payback!!
You wish to kill my 5 month old and my 21 month old for their scores of multigenerational race crimes they commit daily?

To haters like you, a white person breathing is an affront.
Like X you wish them killed in the womb, drowned in their mothers blood.

Correct?

Where is what happening Paul? Be specific and calm yourself down. I have a daughter that is biracial and several family members that are white. I love all of them.

Forum List

Back