Why Is It That Republicans Lie So Often?

The left actually has a tactic that allows them not to lie. They simply stop talking about it. I've notice that whenever a news story is brewing and that story could be damaging to a democrat then that story seems to mysteriously die down. In 2008 Obama's healthcare plan wasn't talked about for about six months before the election. ISIS is now deemed not a credible threat. The economy hasn't ever been mentioned while Obama has been in office. Bengazi....silence. Do you guys see a pattern here? They don't have to lie. They just stop talking about it.
You gotta love Right-wing "logic."
The Left lie by not lying!
Why can't the Left lie like the Right by simply telling lies over and over? :dunno:

Why do democrats need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for them?
Because they actually believe the politicians in their party who have been telling them they are too stupid to take care of themselves and that they need the government to do it for them

obamaerased.jpg

Lets face it, Democrats kick our ass in this area...

Most big fat whopper lies told? Democrats Winner!

Shear volume of lies told? Democrats Winner!

Party with the most liars? Democrats Winner!

Party most likely to lie while accusing others of lying? Democrats Winner!
Liar!

Ahahaha yes I know the truth to the left is like water to the wicked witch of the west it burns it burns.

Ahahaha yes I know the truth to the left is like water to the wicked witch of the west it burns it burn

Let's have a truth session.

Republican president Ford signed the bill for the EITC and Reagan expanded it and the EITC is the reason so many pay no federal income tax.

Thats the truth. What's your version?

The left actually has a tactic that allows them not to lie. They simply stop talking about it. I've notice that whenever a news story is brewing and that story could be damaging to a democrat then that story seems to mysteriously die down. In 2008 Obama's healthcare plan wasn't talked about for about six months before the election. ISIS is now deemed not a credible threat. The economy hasn't ever been mentioned while Obama has been in office. Bengazi....silence. Do you guys see a pattern here? They don't have to lie. They just stop talking about it.
You gotta love Right-wing "logic."
The Left lie by not lying!
Why can't the Left lie like the Right by simply telling lies over and over? :dunno:

It actually works better than a lie because politicians can do wicked scheme A without the public knowing about it since it is never even in the discussion.

Ahahaha yes I know the truth to the left is like water to the wicked witch of the west it burns it burn

Let's have a truth session.

Republican president Ford signed the bill for the EITC and Reagan expanded it and the EITC is the reason so many pay no federal income tax.

Thats the truth. What's your version?

Obama, "If you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them, period" :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back