Why Is It That Republicans Lie So Often?

Here I'll help the libs out, but but but BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHH...CORPORATIONS...CHENEY...THE RICH...PALIN

th

I did not have sex with that woman.
It will not cost a dime...it will pay for itself.
If you like your plan you can keep your plan. (Award Winner!)
It's not MY 'Red Line', it's the WORLD's 'Red Line'
I visited troops under sniper fire.
I was named after sir Edmund Hillary.
I don't know what the violence in Benghazi was.
I only used 1 electronic device.

Yeah, why is it that REPUBLICANS lie all the time?
:lmao:

Obama claims he learned about Hillary's private e-mail / e-mail server from the media....despite the fact that he e-mailed her 18 times.

upload_2016-2-1_14-5-43.jpeg

The only thing Democrats do is lie, screw everything up, raise taxes, and spend. They are never the solution to a problem. They are always the cause.
Liar!

It is actually true. Both sides have politicians who have been caught in a lie. Lets work from that mr self-rightious.
It doesn't mean you have to vote for proven liars.

Democrats don't seem to care as long as the criminal they vote for is a Dem.

Last edited:
The left actually has a tactic that allows them not to lie. They simply stop talking about it. I've notice that whenever a news story is brewing and that story could be damaging to a democrat then that story seems to mysteriously die down. In 2008 Obama's healthcare plan wasn't talked about for about six months before the election. ISIS is now deemed not a credible threat. The economy hasn't ever been mentioned while Obama has been in office. Bengazi....silence. Do you guys see a pattern here? They don't have to lie. They just stop talking about it.
You gotta love Right-wing "logic."
The Left lie by not lying!
Why can't the Left lie like the Right by simply telling lies over and over? :dunno:
LIAR!!!!

Carson and Cruz are probably the biggest liars but Rubio and Fiorina are also serial liars. Before that we had Mitt Romney and that nasty little weasel Paul Ryan were the biggest liars in history.

goebbels-republicans-600.png

Both Sides Don't Do It: Study Finds Republicans Lie Three ...

democratic-underground-meme.jpg

Romney's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Romney's statements for that ruling.

Romney only told the truth 15% of the time but compared to Raphael Cruz Romney was Honest Abe

Cruz's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Cruz's statements for that ruling.

Fiorina's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Fiorina's statements for that ruling.

Hillary Clinton's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Clinton's statements for that ruling.

Obama's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Obama's statements for that ruling.

Republicans seem to have a tough time telling the truth but why to they lie so often?

DemsTRUE.jpg
Is this a competition? You're an asshole. Oops...that's not a lie. I'll try again later.

No competition here because when it comes to lying nobody can compete with Republicans.

Sorry. A Republican President never won LIE OF THE YEAR...and the one he told wasn't even his biggest one that year. :p

One of my favorite Lies Barry told was what he wrote in his book about his 'girlfriend'. I never knew he had such a deep relationship with his HAND!

It was exposed that the 'girlfriend' he wrote about NEVER EXISTED. He tried to explain away the fact that he was busted in a lie by claiming 'she' was a 'compilation of a lot of girls he went out with'.

:p

Carson and Cruz are probably the biggest liars but Rubio and Fiorina are also serial liars. Before that we had Mitt Romney and that nasty little weasel Paul Ryan were the biggest liars in history.

Romney only told the truth 15% of the time but compared to Raphael Cruz Romney was Honest Abe

Republicans seem to have a tough time telling the truth but why to they lie so often?

DemsTRUE.jpg

The simplest one was "Republicans lie because the truth doesn't work".

They can't win by simply stating their beliefs and having everyone vote anymore. This is the reason Republicans in state legislatures have been working overtime to pass laws to make it harder to vote for minorities.

Between Republican style voter suppression, corporate goons stealing elections and Gerrymandering out democracy is defunct. At this point the only solution I see is a Robes Pierre strategy because all these gangsters understand is fear.

TEA, it is being reported that Hillary is BUSSING IN out-of-state voters to vote in Iowa. Dude, that is some serious desperation...usually Liberals wait until the actual ELECTION, not a caucus, to engage in voter fraud. Maybe she just wants to be able to tell the girls in prison she won at least 1 election before she went to jail.

One of my favorite Lies Barry told was what he wrote in his book about his 'girlfriend'. I never knew he had such a deep relationship with his HAND!

It was exposed that the 'girlfriend' he wrote about NEVER EXISTED. He tried to explain away the fact that he was busted in a lie by claiming 'she' was a 'compilation of a lot of girls he went out with'.

:p

And you have proof of this?

Obama is a good looking guy and he probably laid more pipe than Standard Oil in his youth. You on the other hand are with 6 girls... Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. :2up:

TEA, it is being reported that Hillary is BUSSING IN out-of-state voters to vote in Iowa. Dude, that is some serious desperation...usually Liberals wait until the actual ELECTION, not a caucus, to engage in voter fraud. Maybe she just wants to be able to tell the girls in prison she won at least 1 election before she went to jail.

I fact checked your claim and not even Fox is reporting this and neither are the GOP candidates, not even Cruz. Newmax is reporting this but they have no proof.

Obama: 'New York girlfriend' was composite

'Obama: 'New York girlfriend' was composite'

----------

I don't doubt Obama laid some pipe...but in what 'ground'?!

Mr. Sinclair claimed he and Obama -- had gay sex and did drugs. Of course, as expected if someone came out and threatened to spoil such an historical moment, Sinclair was immediately arrested after his press conference and almost never heard from again. (He might be the only guy left in Gitmo when Obama's Presidency comes to an end. :p)

Last edited:

DemsTRUE.jpg

They can't win by simply stating their beliefs and having everyone vote anymore. This is the reason Republicans in state legislatures have been working overtime to pass laws to make it harder to vote for minorities.

Between Republican style voter suppression, corporate goons stealing elections and Gerrymandering out democracy is defunct. At this point the only solution I see is a Robes Pierre strategy because all these gangsters understand is fear.

Such a funny comment when the topic is Why Is It That Republicans Lie So Much. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Sorry. A Republican President never won LIE OF THE YEAR...
Just lie of the century. But St Ronnie rationalized he was too STUPID to know he was lying so it was OK!!! :cuckoo:

We did not, repeat, did not trade weapons or anything else for hostages, nor will we.
- Ronald Wilson Reagan, 11/13/86

A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true. But the facts and the evidence tell me it is not.
- Ronald Wilson Reagan, 3/4/87

DemsTRUE.jpg

Such a funny comment when the topic is Why Is It That Republicans Lie So Much. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

It is funny because lying and Republican are redundant.

Forum List

Back