Why Is It That Republicans Lie So Often?

All pols are liars. Only fools and dumb shit partisans fail to comprehend this fundamental truth.

Of course! Both sides do it! There is no difference at all! Blah.....blah.....blah.
Mac hates that PC stuff. Yet to him all.sides are always equal in their transgressions

You can't be any more politically correct than thinking all sides are equal.
I love it when the straw man comes out. Always a very good sign.

I've never said they are the same or equal. But their behaviors are obviously similar.

You folks HATE being compared to those you so hate, the "other side", and I think that's pretty funny.

Of course! Both sides do it! There is no difference at all! Blah.....blah.....blah.
Mac hates that PC stuff. Yet to him all.sides are always equal in their transgressions

I've never said they are the same or equal. But their behaviors are obviously similar.

You folks HATE being compared to those you so hate, the "other side", and I think that's pretty funny.

Do you find the information provided in the OP to be an accurate accounting of the issue? Or....are you claiming that the fact checking apparatus is flawed? Do republican candidates have a poorer record for honesty than their opponents as the OP claims?

You have yet to comment on that.

Ah yes... I love the smell of napalm in the morning, it smells like another sMACkdown........ :)

Hey Mac. Are there things In.this world that are facts?
Or in your PC world, is everything subjective?
Are lies real or imagined?

If I present something to you as fact 50 times and you know I am lying and someone else does the same thing 5 times, in PC world are both liars equal?

Or does it depend on whose side you favor?

Hey Mac. Are there things In.this world that are facts?
Or in your PC world, is everything subjective?
Are lies real or imagined?

If I present something to you as fact 50 times and you know I am lying and someone else does the same thing 5 times, in PC world are both liars equal?

Or does it depend on whose side you favor?
In my weird little world, there are facts and there are opinions. And there is almost always nuance.

And partisan ideologues can be depended upon to lie, distort, insult, deflect and deny. Noise.

You'll occasionally be honest, but since there is so much of the above noise, there's never a way to really know.

And, from my amateur psychological/sociological/psychological studies, I strongly suspect you folks are capable of talking yourselves into pretty much anything. So you may literally believe the noise you create, which makes trying to communicate with you very difficult.

I hope that answers your odd questions.

Do you find the information provided in the OP to be an accurate accounting of the issue? Or....are you claiming that the fact checking apparatus is flawed? Do republican candidates have a poorer record for honesty than their opponents as the OP claims?

You have yet to comment on that.

It's another so called study that has so many flaws it shouldn't be taken seriously but you sheep do because it says what you want it to say

And partisan ideologues can be depended upon to lie, distort, insult, deflect and deny. Noise.

And what about people.who are not.partisan ideologues

People.who do not have a dog in the fight so to speak. Are they able.to discern the truth?

And if the non partisan discovers that one side presenting an issue is lying more than the other, should both sides be considered equal.

Or would.it be the simple explanation that would be true; one side lied more than the other.

The conclusion wouldn't be PC. But would be the truth.

And I believe that outside of this partisan idelogue environment we post on, there are many people more interested in the truth than presenting themselves as partisan ideologues

And what about people.who are not.partisan ideologues

People.who do not have a dog in the fight so to speak. Are they able.to discern the truth?

And if the non partisan discovers that one side presenting an issue is lying more than the other, should both sides be considered equal.

Or would.it be the simple explanation that would be true; one side lied more than the other.

The conclusion wouldn't be PC. But would be the truth.

And I believe that outside of this partisan idelogue we post on, there are many people more interested in the truth than presenting themselves as partisan ideologues
There must be a point in there somewhere. Both ends lie. Sometimes one more than the other, sometimes the opposite. Regardless, neither has credibility.

I can understand that you hate being compared to those you so loathe.

If you don't like that, stop behaving so much like them.

Or don't, I really don't care.

And by the way, your transparent attempts to somehow turn my opinion of PC against me, especially when this topic has nothing to do with PC, are ham-handed and clumsy.

It's another so called study that has so many flaws it shouldn't be taken seriously but you sheep do because it says what you want it to say

Yes that blog writer you linked to. He wasn't partisan now was he?

Of course he was partisan. You wouldn't have linked to him if he wasn't.

And by the way, your transparent attempts to somehow turn my opinion of PC against me, especially when this topic has nothing to do with PC, are ham-handed and clumsy.

Dude you the most PC person posting on here. You seem obsessed with PC Ness.

Take a position. Stick to it. Quit with the PC bull.

And how could the determination of which party lies more not be directly connected to political correctness?

Dude you the most PC person posting on here. You seem obsessed with PC Ness.

Take a position. Stick to it. Quit with the PC bull.

And how could the determination of which party lies more not be directly connected to political correctness?
You clearly have an alien definition of PC.

Not my problem. So, back on point:

I can understand that you hate being compared to those you so loathe.

Or don't, I really don't care.

can understand that you hate being compared to those you so loathe.

Actually Mac,I don't think you understand much. But you like to pretend.

But I agree with one thing you might say; I don't straddle the fence like you do and I am not concerned with being politically correct.

Republicans lie so often cause that's all they've got to contribute.
Hell. They can't brag about actual accomplishments. Cause they have none. Unless you consider war of choice and massive economic collapse something to brag about.

So they either lie or deny.
That should be the party motto; lie and deny.
Fits perfectly.
Replace Republican with Democrats you'd be correct.

The only thing Democrats do is lie, screw everything up, raise taxes, and spend. They are never the solution to a problem. They are always the cause.

can understand that you hate being compared to those you so loathe.

Actually Mac,I don't think you understand much. But you like to pretend.

But I agree with one thing you might say; I don't straddle the fence like you do and I am not concerned with being politically correct.
This is beautiful. Get this: I also have a RIGHT wing partisan ideologue telling me that I'm a fence-sitter too, because my positions don't conveniently and obediently fall in line with those of either end.

See, I told you your behaviors are similar. Ol' Mac was right again.

So, I'll give you the same challenge I gave her: You're invited to toss out an issue or two or three or four and I'll be more than happy to provide (a) my clear and independent opinion on the issue, (b) a link to a post I have made in the past, or (c) both.

The biggest enemy a hardcore partisan ideologue has is not a hardcore partisan ideologue from the other "side". They're easy. Your biggest enemy is someone who chooses to think for themselves.

So, go ahead. Looking forward to it. I'll be back in a while.

If you mean the politicians, it is because their dupes want to be lied to.

If you mean Republican voters, they just regurgitate Duckspeak.

Yes that blog writer you linked to. He wasn't partisan now was he?

Of course he was partisan. You wouldn't have linked to him if he wasn't.

I merely googled the so called study and read that article I have no idea who wrote it and I don't care because you see I don't check to see if someone is a member of a political flock before I read what they write I read it first and make up my own mind on the validity

IOW I am impartial I have posted many links pointing out flaws of both the major parties because also unlike you I am not a 2 dimensional thinker

Forum List

Back