Why is it that New York is responsible for 50% of our covid-19 statistics?

If you subtracted the New York stats from the rest of the country the situation doesn't look too bad at all compared to other nations. what's up with the New York stats why are they spiraling so quickly out of control? Hell California is more densely populated than New York is. Is this another indicator that warm weather discourages the virus?

I think it's time to see the statistics separately... Apparently they are very different case scenarios.

Jo
Just wait. It is not over. And you could care about what is going on in New York. If you were a decant person.

For the millionth time. More people want to visit New York and the population density.

Health underwriter here. There are high population with a lot of international travel all over the. Your theory is wrong. It would be there too.
Hygiene and self cleanliness is the reason. Plus the immune system of liberals seems to be weaker. Pot. Alcohol...etc
Show me a city that has a higher combination of density and tourist traffic than the New Your area. I'll wait.

For the millionth time. More people want to visit New York and the population density.

Dude LA is pretty dense.....

Jo

Dude - LA is not even close on density. Additionally NYC is the gateway to the US from abroad. LA? Not so much.
Plenty of problems in Detroit, New Orleans and Seattle too.
Florida is next and don't think for a minute it won't ultimately affect Gooberville USA.
Viruses don't give a fuck about politics or state lines

Last edited:
If you subtracted the New York stats from the rest of the country the situation doesn't look too bad at all compared to other nations. what's up with the New York stats why are they spiraling so quickly out of control? Hell California is more densely populated than New York is. Is this another indicator that warm weather discourages the virus?

I think it's time to see the statistics separately... Apparently they are very different case scenarios.

Jo
Because Cuomo was more obsessed with preventing “hate crimes” and “xenophobia” against Chinese. De Blasio was also urging people to go out to crowded places and not let “fear” get to them.

Go sale that bullshit
Go "sale" that bullshit?

See what I mean that God looks out for me? He keeps making you look like a fool. Glass houses I guess! :auiqs.jpg:

Jo
God hates liberalism
A true Christian would never post this.

Jo

Population per square acre/mile perhaps? While other cities across our nation contain similar populations, those populations are more spread out. New York is largely canyons of tall buildings and densely packed blocks—there's nowhere for people to "stretch" out or get away from each other.

Folks. Since a lot of people love Communism here. We should just shut down all these states. Blow torch and rivet all doors shut. Beat the living S out of everyone who disagrees. Problem solved.

gallery_medium.jpg

Jo

Hatred for Trump is the main reason. President Trump asked all of the American people to wash their hands after using the can to help limit the spread. New Yorkers weren't going to listen to him, decided to get back at him, and try to take him down by spreading the pandemic

Go sale that bullshit
Go "sale" that bullshit?

See what I mean that God looks out for me? He keeps making you look like a fool. Glass houses I guess! :auiqs.jpg:
God didnt look out for you. Your phone did. I just wanted to see if you knew the difference. I meant to do that.
Femaie
typo. See? I didnt blame it on my phone. I own my responsibilities. You and Drumpf could learn a lesson from me.

Jo

Hatred for Trump is the main reason. President Trump asked all of the American people to wash their hands after using the can to help limit the spread. New Yorkers weren't going to listen to him, decided to get back at him, and try to take him down by spreading the pandemic
Please tell me you dont really believe that and you are just trolling.

Jo
Tourism....same with other cities, that will be next, like Orlando, Chicago, LA- Hollywood, Disney Land and New Orleans with Mardi Gra, Florida Beach attractions.

In 2005, which are the latest figures I could find, said we have 1.2 BILLION foreign tourists a year! Holy Smokes!! Let alone all of the Americans from other states, visiting our tourist spots....

Go sale that bullshit
Go "sale" that bullshit?

God didnt look out for you. Your phone did. I just wanted to see if you knew the difference. I meant to do that.
Femaie
typo. See? I didnt blame it on my phone. I own my responsibilities. You and Drumpf could learn a lesson from me.

Here ya go, mang. Always eager to help...

Apply - Application for non-career positions within the Trump Administration

Forum List

Back