why is it so important to prove god does not exist.....

and that prevented people from voting how? more to the point, that prevented nonbelieving people from voting how?

it made a direct association between voting democrat and the threat of hell. For real, dude. Did you say you are a lawyer?

non-believers are not the issue here. Dogma junkies and their marching orders are. Did you think you were posting in a thread asking why it's important to prove that the FSM doesn't exist?

silly me, i thought a thread entitled why is it so important to prove god does not exist..... might have something to do with non believers.:eek:

let me know when you decide the final resting place for the goalposts.

what a loser. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Indeed, and i've given plenty of examples. From Burke to Prop 8. You seem awfully hellbent on making this personal, lil guy. Gosh, could it BE that there are a few things you don't like being said about your faith? Hell, did you think the OP was a fuckin NON BELIEVER, del?

:lol:

Let ME know when you finally figure out the topic of this thread. Loser, indeed.

it made a direct association between voting democrat and the threat of hell. For real, dude. Did you say you are a lawyer?

non-believers are not the issue here. Dogma junkies and their marching orders are. Did you think you were posting in a thread asking why it's important to prove that the FSM doesn't exist?

silly me, i thought a thread entitled why is it so important to prove god does not exist..... might have something to do with non believers.:eek:

Indeed, and i've given plenty of examples. From Burke to Prop 8. You seem awfully hellbent on making this personal, lil guy. Gosh, could it BE that there are a few things you don't like being said about your faith? Hell, did you think the OP was a fuckin NON BELIEVER, del?

Let ME know when you finally figure out the topic of this thread. Loser, indeed.

really....what was the point of this thread and which god do i believe in.....

can you prove you exist.....can you see the sun set.....

Are you having some kind of mental breakdown or something? Been reading Kafka? Do you think that nothing exists because you took a fucking philosophy 101 class?

I think therefor I am, motherfucker. SHOW ME evidence of "god" thinking. And, i'm not asking for your interpretation of attribution by assumption. Show me the email god sent to you.

your claim that you think does not make it so......

you asked specifically why is it so important to prove god does not exist..... and you've been given specific, detailed answers relating to faith based cultural marginalization. And, clearly you associate with a jewish mythology or you would not be so rabid about the side stepping excuses for the powers behind prop 8 and the like.

any more questions?

:eusa_angel:

Your self-delusion is truly a wonder to behold. :rofl:

so is your stalker-esque ability to justify your obvious fan boy crush on me.

As is you're obsession with getting in the last word. :eusa_whistle:

well.. you know.. this IS an internet messageboard meant to debate, discuss and argue issues... Did you think you had signed up for an Agna At The Playground seminar?

Hell, I'll admit I enjoy the constant rebuttal. Does this mean you are admitting that you have a shogun poster hanging on the ceiling above your bed?

:eek:

can you prove you exist.....can you see the sun set.....

Are you having some kind of mental breakdown or something? Been reading Kafka? Do you think that nothing exists because you took a fucking philosophy 101 class?

I think therefor I am, motherfucker. SHOW ME evidence of "god" thinking. And, i'm not asking for your interpretation of attribution by assumption. Show me the email god sent to you.

your claim that you think does not make it so......

Did you think that ellipses make your half assed retorts sound deeper than they are not? Why don't you go ahead and cut to the chase and post your evidence for the presence of a god like the scientific method requires instead of boring the shit out of me with laughable retorts that have the impact of a fucking fortune cookie?

:rofl:

you asked specifically why is it so important to prove god does not exist..... and you've been given specific, detailed answers relating to faith based cultural marginalization. And, clearly you associate with a jewish mythology or you would not be so rabid about the side stepping excuses for the powers behind prop 8 and the like.

any more questions?

you should read my posts more closely ... i stated that i was aware of who financed which side of the prop 8 argument.....and since you think so clearly....which way did i vote....and tell me why do you want to abolish the practice of religion in a country that was founded on the idea that you could practice whatever religion you want .....when you make religion illegal what will be the punishment for still believing in god....and lastly how do you plan to prove to those that believe that they shouldn't believe.....

Does the Muslim God make terrorists cut peoples heads off or become suicide bombers?

any more questions?

you should read my posts more closely ... i stated that i was aware of who financed which side of the prop 8 argument.....and since you think so clearly....which way did i vote....and tell me why do you want to abolish the practice of religion in a country that was founded on the idea that you could practice whatever religion you want .....when you make religion illegal what will be the punishment for still believing in god....and lastly how do you plan to prove to those that believe that they shouldn't believe.....

I never said anything about banning religion. Way to Jump the Shark, buddy! :thup: quote me if you can!

After all, banning religion would make me as bad as your kind. What I"VE states is that you have no religious right to diminish the personal rights of any other American. By all means, when you are at church or at home don't' go and suck a dick if you don't believe in gay unions. But, when you launch into a war against homos and confuse religious freedom with Cultural domination then you make yourself the same kind of target that the Klan became.

I really don't care what you believe, dude. THAT is the major difference between people like me and dogma junkies. I could really care less if you believe in a jewish zombie or the salvation found in your dogs asshole. As long as you are not trying to piss on our American rights as if you own the fucking yard we all play in we'll be A-ok. But, again, thats not how you people expect to manifest your "faith" now is it?

Does the Muslim God make terrorists cut peoples heads off or become suicide bombers?

to a muslim dogma junkie, yes. Now, ask me if I think that Allah is real.

[Does the Muslim God make terrorists cut peoples heads off or become suicide bombers?

You're repeating the same mistake again. If you don't think Allah is real, you cannot logically think he's influencing peoples actions, regardless of what you think they might think.

I don't think it matters. If you can make the case that the Christian God, mythical or not, controls what Christians do then the Muslim God controls what Muslims do. Therefore, we are perfectly justified in blowing them up.

[Does the Muslim God make terrorists cut peoples heads off or become suicide bombers?

You're repeating the same mistake again. If you don't think Allah is real, you cannot logically think he's influencing peoples actions, regardless of what you think they might think.

Belief is a funny thing, isn't it? Clearly, the placebo effect isn't real because mani doesn't want to consider the results despite a lack of medicine. My disbelief doesn't prohibit dogma junkies from acting on their belief, dude. real or not.

I don't think it matters. If you can make the case that the Christian God, mythical or not, controls what Christians do then the Muslim God controls what Muslims do. Therefore, we are perfectly justified in blowing them up.

Hey, if thats what you want to BELIEVE then so be it. Make sure you share that logic with the first victim on 9/11 you come across.

Hey, if thats what you want to BELIEVE then so be it. Make sure you share that logic with the first victim on 9/11 you come across.
You have evidence that the victims of 9/11 don't look down on Islam?

Belief is a funny thing, isn't it? Clearly, the placebo effect isn't real because mani doesn't want to consider the results despite a lack of medicine. My disbelief doesn't prohibit dogma junkies from acting on their belief, dude. real or not.

Way to miss the point. :thup:

But hey, Rev. Phelps thinks God sent us Katrina because of the fags. According to Shogun, if Rev Phelps "thinks" it's true, then it is. :rofl:

Way to miss the point. :thup:

But hey, Rev. Phelps thinks God sent us Katrina because of the fags. According to Shogun, if Rev Phelps "thinks" it's true, then it is. :rofl:

which of us is missing the point, dude? Do you REALLY think that Fred Phelps DOESN'T THINK THAT IT'S TRUE?

:rofl:

damn, it's like.. I almost want to root for you in a Rudy sorta way too. Or maybe Lucas.

Forum List

Back