Why is it so dangerous for Whites, Asians and Jews in our big cities?

Democrats have demonized them as the bad guy.

Yes....along with the mainstream media and their narrative of evil white racists.....not even to mention the public schools and the entertainment industry who all run with the fallacious narrative of black victimhood.

While it's Dems in Dem controlled states and cities who have sent millions of blacks to prison and aborted millions of black babies.

The Democrat politicians and the MSM. There has been a war on whites since the 70's. The orthodox Jews who dress in black are easy to recognize and idiot Black Hebrew Israelites/Hoteps target them. And Blacks hate Asians because they are the "model" minority. It is Cultural Marxist ideology running wild.

Blacks are 12% of the population but commit ~50% of all murders and 33% of all violent crimes.

But we're not allowed to have this conversation in America. White privilege or some such thing.
Looks like Black privilege to me.

Blacks are 12% of the population but commit ~50% of all murders and 33% of all violent crimes.

But we're not allowed to have this conversation in America. White privilege or some such thing.
I'm blessed to live in a part of the country where if someone tries this on me... they are guaranteed to have a REALLY POOR OUTCOME. I'm too damned old with too much common sense to let some asshole beat me to death because I'm white. And the folks around me, know that's the case. An armed society is a polite society...

yes.....can't state facts, but leftists can lie and be BLATANTLY racist

They only started the narrative about asian abuse because they ignorantly thought it was white supremacists doing it....they go on and on about the victims....but never mention the fact that blacks are mostly the ones doing this stuff.

Probably for the same reason it is so dangerous for Blacks, Latinos and Arabs too. Well parts of the big cities anyway.

Probably for the same reason it is so dangerous for Blacks, Latinos and Arabs too. Well parts of the big cities anyway.

Everyone knows that.....tell us something that a lot of folks do not know aka who are the perps?

Forum List

Back