why is it OK for Biden to have Classified documents in his... well, all over the place but Trump.. forget it

So they saw a room. What’s your point?
You claimed he was hiding them. He wasn't . He showed them the room where his docs were stored. On a property protected by the Secret Service 24/7/365. Biden kept his classified docs in his frigging garage.

You claimed he was hiding them. He wasn't . He showed them the room where his docs were stored. On a property protected byt he Secret Service 24/7/365. Biden kept his classified docs in his frigging garage.
Biden’s house is also protected by Secret Service.

How does showing them a room change anything?

Grand juries and subpoenas aren’t public. If they exist, you wouldn’t know about it.

Within three months we knew about the Grand Jury and subpoena against Trump. It's been seven months for Biden. I'll ask again, why the disparate treatment?

Not for four years, 2017-2021 it wasn't
My bad. I thought former VPs kept secret service protection but they don’t.
Second time, you claimed he was hiding them. He wasn't. He showed them where they were being stored. They asked that Trump put a second lock on the storage room door, which he did.
Showing them the room is meaningless if they weren’t allowed to look through the boxes to see if Trump kept any documents.

Do you know what? Trump’s lawyers didn’t let the FBI look through the boxes. Not to mention the video of Trump’s goons moving boxes as well as the fact that documents were found in his office.
So yeah, he was hiding them.

Within three months we knew about the Grand Jury and subpoena against Trump. It's been seven months for Biden. I'll ask again, why the disparate treatment?
We only knew about it after Trump’s property was searched and his lawyers told us about the subpoena.

My bad. I thought former VPs kept secret service protection but they don’t.

Showing them the room is meaningless if they weren’t allowed to look through the boxes to see if Trump kept any documents.

Do you know what? Trump’s lawyers didn’t let the FBI look through the boxes. Not to mention the video of Trump’s goons moving boxes as well as the fact that documents were found in his office.
So yeah, he was hiding them.
The jig was already up on their scam when they targeted him with a criminal investigation. The time for voluntary cooperation was long gone. Any lawyer that would have let them search his home while he was the target of a criminal investigation would have been been guilty of malpractice.

We only knew about it after Trump’s property was searched and his lawyers told us about the subpoena.
Yes that was three months from the time they opened the criminal investigation. Fourth time, why the disparate treatment?

The jig was already up on their scam when they targeted him with a criminal investigation. The time for voluntary cooperation was long gone. Any lawyer that would have let them search his home while he was the target of a criminal investigation would have been been guilty of malpractice.
Trump was given LOADs of time to comply voluntarily but decided to screw around wasting time with NARA for about six months before turning anything over. Trump only turned over those boxes after NARA threatened to get the DoJ involved.

So it was crystal clear that they could not expect Trump to comply voluntarily since that was his posture from the get go.

Hence the subpoena.

So we’ve established that Trump didn’t turn over the documents when subpoenaed and he didn’t let the FBI search the property for any of them.

Therefore, he hid them.

Yes that was three months from the time they opened the criminal investigation. Fourth time, why the disparate treatment?
Biden voluntarily let the FBI search his property.

Trump didn’t.

That’s why.

Trump was given LOADs of time to comply voluntarily but decided to screw around wasting time with NARA for about six months before turning anything over. Trump only turned over those boxes after NARA threatened to get the DoJ involved.

So it was crystal clear that they could not expect Trump to comply voluntarily since that was his posture from the get go.

Hence the subpoena.

So we’ve established that Trump didn’t turn over the documents when subpoenaed and he didn’t let the FBI search the property for any of them.

Therefore, he hid them.
You're either ignorant or lying.

Last time - he voluntarily handed over 15 boxes of documents to NARA. Within two weeks the FBI targeted him in a criminal investigation, started a Grand Jury and within a month issued the subpoena.

AlLthough I know you won't answer, I'll ask a last time, why the disparate treatment?

You're either ignorant or lying.

Last time - he voluntarily handed over 15 boxes of documents to NARA. Within two weeks the FBI targeted him in a criminal investigation, started a Grand Jury and within a month issued the subpoena.

AlLthough I know you won't answer, I'll ask a last time, why the disparate treatment?
I already answered several times.

For one, Biden has been targeted with a criminal investigation too. I linked to the special prosecutor appointed to it.

Two, there’s no subpoena because there’s no need for a subpoena since the FBI has already searched the property at the invitation of Biden.

I’ve said this already. Why did you ignore it?

Who said anything about top secret documents? There are different levels of classification. The lowest left confidential.
Tater had too secret documents, Simp.

Do you have an answer to the question?

Forum List

Back