why is it OK for Biden to have Classified documents in his... well, all over the place but Trump.. forget it

Still no answer.

You didn’t even know what a SCIF was, Dumbass. :laughing0301:
I don’t have to answer questions with no basis in reality.

Who told you the top secret documents came from his time as a senator? If you can prove they were, then I’ll answer the question.

Where do presidents and vp's look at top secret documents??? Only in a SCIF??
The President can actually look at them in the Oval Office, but then they are returned to the WH SCIF, which is the situation room. That room is where they are normally viewed.

Glad I could educate you.

That won't matter unless a DNI damage assessment is severe, and they didn't cooperate in their return.

That will not bode well for Trump, he had the most documents, and a number of them were SCI, the most sensitive kind, and he defied a subpoena and tried to hide them after he received a subpoena, if I understand the facts correctly.

The President can actually look at them in the Oval Office, but then they are returned to the WH SCIF, which is the situation room. That room is where they are normally viewed.

Glad I could educate you.
lol

Obey the law!
That's the sticky part ain't it. As President, Trump had the power to declassify. Biden, as Senator and VP has no such defense.

You saw that the DOJ as declined to prosecute Pence, even though his possession of classified documents was against the law.

It's not going to be pretty if Garland chooses to prosecute Trump, but not Biden or Pence or ....

It's not going to be pretty of Garland chooses to prosecute Trump, but not Biden or Pence or ....

Unless they prosecute Trump for not returning them once they were identified.

Two people can have a 10,000 mistake on their taxes. If one of them pays it off and the other does not, then only one would be in trouble with the law

That's the sticky part ain't it. As President, Trump had the power to declassify. Biden, as Senator and VP has no such defense.

You saw that the DOJ as declined to prosecute Pence, even though his possession of classified documents was against the law.

It's not going to be pretty if Garland chooses to prosecute Trump, but not Biden or Pence or ....
Trump was not President at Mara Logo. He's fucked!

Forum List

Back