why is it OK for Biden to have Classified documents in his... well, all over the place but Trump.. forget it

Absence of malice of intent and willingness to report and return? Sounds fine to me. I'll let you worry and whine about it.
Absence of malice?

Son, I am disappoint.

Those things he was not authorized to view or have did not just bumble their way into his garage.

He was doing something with them.

A Navy submariner would get many years in the Fed pen for doing that.

Last edited:
A Trump defense, thanks.
If Trump had turned over these documents upon request, he wouldn’t need a defense because he wouldn’t be in trouble.

He’s in trouble because he didn’t turn them over upon request.

Again, Øbama had classified docs insecurely stored in a warehouse and negotiated a settlement in August 2018 with the Archive. This is how the controlling statutory construct, the PRA, anticipates this to be handled.

NOTHING in the PRA authorizes DoJ involvement over papers in possession of a former President.

If Trump had turned over these documents upon request, he wouldn’t need a defense because he wouldn’t be in trouble.

Not how it works, the sole controlling statutory construct is the PRA and it anticipates [long] negotiations between a former President and the Archive.

Indeed, Trump's people were in negotiations with the Archive at the time of the unconstitutional raid (the search warrant was a general warrant which is not permitted under the Fourth Amendment).

He voluntarily turned over 15 boxes as requested by NARA, and two weeks later the FBI opened a criminal investigation on Trump. How come they didn't do the same with Biden?

He voluntarily turned over 15 boxes as requested by NARA, and two weeks later the FBI opened a criminal investigation on Trump. How come they didn't do the same with Biden?
It would help if you knew what was going on.

Absence of malice?

Son, I am disappoint.

Those things he was not authorized to view or have did not just bumble their way into his garage.

He was doing something with them.

A Navy submariner would get many years in the Fed pen for doing that.

Hunter had easy access to the ones held in Joe's garage.

Heck anyone did, no chain of custody.

Forum List

Back