why is it OK for Biden to have Classified documents in his... well, all over the place but Trump.. forget it

Yep. When Øbama was found to have classified documents his team and the Archive negotiated a settlement, which is per the PRA. And Trump's team was in negotiations with the Archive when the DoJ stuck its nose into the issue.
I'm learning a lot about this from USMB folks... didn't know some of bidim's docs were stored in a China-controlled location..

this story looks scarier every time it is re-visited... and of course cnn et al do not visit, much less re-visit...

when you *&^%$ libs criticize your own, I will listen to you

Until then

Shut the **&%$ up
You started the thread. You asked the question to be answered.

If you didn't want to actually know why, then why did you ask and start a thread asking the question, if you did not want to hear the answer or debate the answer?

Only way for a Senator to have them in his garage is to steal them, Dumbass.
That’s not true at all. If the classified documents got misplaced and stuck into his other papers, then they would have accidentally been taken to his garage.

Accidentally taking them is not stealing.

So you have to prove he took them intentionally.

That’s not true at all. If the classified documents got misplaced and stuck into his other papers, then they would have accidentally been taken to his garage.

Numerous boxes hidden in numerous locations from his days as a Senator and VP,

That‘s a whole lotta ”accidents“, Simp.

You probably believe Sandy Burglar accidentally shoved all those docs down his pants and accidentally stole them too.

Moron.

Numerous boxes hidden in numerous locations from his days as a Senator and VP,

That‘s a whole lotta ”accidents“, Simp.

You probably believe Sandy Burglar accidentally shoved all those docs down his pants and accidentally stole them too.

Moron.
Weak case. It’s a couple dozen documents out of tens of thousands over the course of decades.

Still looking for proof that it was intentional.

Weak case. It’s a couple dozen documents out of tens of thousands over the course of decades.

Still looking for proof that it was intentional.
Tater could come out and say he stole them and you would say “Nuh-uh”.

Keep worshipping your Vegetable Messiah, Simp.

Tater could come out and say he stole them and you would say “Nuh-uh”.

Keep worshipping your Vegetable Messiah, Simp.
Well, he hasn’t done that so your useless hypothetical means nothing.

Still waiting for that proof.

Your ignorance of what a SCIF is and how they operate is making you look stupid…..but that’s what you are good at.
Are you going to pretend to be some expert on classified documents now?

Do tell. When did you work in the office of the vice president? I’m dying to know.

Are you going to pretend to be some expert on classified documents now?

Do tell. When did you work in the office of the vice president? I’m dying to know.
I know enough to know your “They were all accidentally stolen” is complete bullshit.

:spinner:

Forum List

Back