why is it OK for Biden to have Classified documents in his... well, all over the place but Trump.. forget it

Biden and Pence returned the documents right away.
Trump took them from the WH, never letting know he had them.
When asked for them, returned only 15 Boxes full of documents.
Then, decided to play games with the ones he wanted to keep. Or in exchange for money. All of that is illegal.
THEN, he obstructed the law by not answering the subpoena to return them.
THEN, he had his employees move the boxes before the FBI came to retrieve them.
Nah, I won't go on. It is all known about his endless obstruction to return government documents to NARA.
They're not told any of that, so in their minds it's fake news.

They're not told any of that, so in their minds it's fake news.
LOL Trump voluntarily returned 15 boxes of documents and the FBI opened and targeted him in a criminal investigation within two weeks. Were you told that?

LOL Trump voluntarily returned 15 boxes of documents and the FBI opened and targeted him in a criminal investigation within two weeks. Were you told that?
So you ignored the post I was responding to, as if none of that happened.

Exactly my point. Good stuff. I always enjoy having you folks confirm my opinions.

So you ignored the post I was responding to, as if none of that happened.

Exactly my point. Good stuff. I always enjoy having you folks confirm my opinions.
Strike 1.

Trump voluntarily returned 15 boxes of documents and the FBI opened and targeted him in a criminal investigation within two weeks. Were you told that?

Strike 1.

Trump voluntarily returned 15 boxes of documents and the FBI opened and targeted him in a criminal investigation within two weeks. Were you told that?

How many boxes did he not return?

I don't know what that means?
It means that Hillary paid Russians to literally make up shit about Trump but you don't hate her. But you hate Trump because of a 20 minute meeting his son had that every investigator has said was a nothingburger.

The very definition of TDS

LOL How about the hundreds of classified docs they found at the various Biden locations?
Biden didn’t have hundreds, he had a few dozen. Don’t lie.

Biden didn’t hide anything from the DoJ.

Trump did.

It means that Hillary paid Russians to literally make up shit about Trump but you don't hate her. But you hate Trump because of a 20 minute meeting his son had that every investigator has said was a nothingburger.

The very definition of TDS
That is a lie! That 'Report' was started by a Republican. Hillary's PAC contributed some money to it, but that was all the involvement she had.

So far, it looks about as many as Biden did not return. But then again, we have no idea what/if they searched his two thousand boxes at the U of Delaware and what they might have found.

From what I have read once they were found Biden's lawyers returned them all.

Do you have information to the contrary?

Forum List

Back