why is it OK for Biden to have Classified documents in his... well, all over the place but Trump.. forget it

That's because there is none!

So when Democrats attack any black who doesn't believe what Democrats told them to with racist names, that isn't bigotry.

When Democrats let men in women's dressing rooms and let mediocre male athletes win female sports competitions, that isn't bigotry.

When Democrats keep blacks poor because of your illegal immigration voter drives, that isn't bigotry.

You sir, are a bigot

So when Democrats attack any black who doesn't believe what Democrats told them to with racist names, that isn't bigotry.

When Democrats let men in women's dressing rooms and let mediocre male athletes win female sports competitions, that isn't bigotry.

When Democrats keep blacks poor because of your illegal immigration voter drives, that isn't bigotry.

You sir, are a bigot
I will admit I do have issues with letting tranny's into women's restrooms. I shouldn't feel that way, but I do.

I will admit I do have issues with letting tranny's into women's restrooms. I shouldn't feel that way, but I do.

Any normal man would have a cow over men going into the locker rooms with their wives and daughters just because they said they are trans. The only thing wrong with you is you think there's something wrong with you for that

Any normal man would have a cow over men going into the locker rooms with their wives and daughters just because they said they are trans. The only thing wrong with you is you think there's something wrong with you for that
I disagree! There is a lot more wrong about me than just that.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Post #313.

"Weird how Hitlery’s campaign was fined for trying to hide the payments, huh?"

Weird.
Oh, OK. Where I proved you were a lying sack of shit by pointing out Hitlery funded the fake dossier and was fined for trying to hide the payments for it by laundering the money thru Fusion GLS?

Thanks for fetching that reminder, Simp.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Weird how Hitlery’s campaign was fined for trying to hide the payments, huh?

Oh, OK. Where I proved you were a lying sack of shit by pointing out Hitlery funded the fake dossier and was fined for trying to hide the payments for it by laundering the money thru Fusion GLS?

plus there's this

with age, hitlery has come to look like Chuckie

o_O

Your own link proved you were a liar!

Forum List

Back