why is it OK for Biden to have Classified documents in his... well, all over the place but Trump.. forget it

hmmm... jis don't get it.. jis don't..
This was dealt with.

Biden and Pence returned the documents right away.

Trump took them from the WH, never letting know he had them.

When asked for them, returned only 15 Boxes full of documents.

Then, decided to play games with the ones he wanted to keep. Or in exchange for money. All of that is illegal.

THEN, he obstructed the law by not answering the subpoena to return them.

THEN, he had his employees move the boxes before the FBI came to retrieve them.

Nah, I won't go on. It is all known about his endless obstruction to return government documents to NARA.

Might be the difference between stealing them, refusing to give them back (even moving them around the night before they come to get them), claiming they are your documents to keep as you wish (classified or not) versus, having your people call the archives reporting documents to be picked up and then being fully cooperative with them and the FBI charged with looking into the documents.

Saying "Oops, here ya go" seems to go smoother than "I stole them fair and square, and I'm keeping them and any others you can't find".

R-D Depends on which of those letters are behind the politicians name.
We knew that, didn't we?

I guess OP title is a rhetorical Q

But nonetheless, it demands an answer.. which we likely may never get because... it isn't called the Sewer for nothing

This was dealt with.

Biden and Pence returned the documents right away.

Trump took them from the WH, never letting know he had them.

When asked for them, returned only 15 Boxes full of documents.

Then, decided to play games with the ones he wanted to keep. Or in exchange for money. All of that is illegal.

THEN, he obstructed the law by not answering the subpoena to return them.

THEN, he had his employees move the boxes before the FBI came to retrieve them.

Nah, I won't go on. It is all known about his endless obstruction to return government documents to NARA.
blah blah blah... When Trump does something, it's nefarious

When a dim does it, not

so boring. You people need to grab some morality/ethics

:bigbed:

Might be the difference between stealing them, refusing to give them back (even moving them around the night before they come to get them), claiming they are your documents to keep as you wish (classified or not) versus, having your people call the archives reporting documents to be picked up and then being fully cooperative with them and the FBI charged with looking into the documents.

Saying "Oops, here ya go" seems to go smoother than "I stole them fair and square, and I'm keeping them and any others you can't find".
when you *&^%$ libs criticize your own, I will listen to you

Until then

Shut the **&%$ up

when you *&^%$ libs criticize your own, I will listen to you

Until then

Shut the **&%$ up
If you didn't want an answer, why would you make the question the title [why is it OK for Biden to have Classified documents in his... well, all over the place but Trump.. forget it] Useless rhetoric?

We trust Biden. Trump on the other hand, is an insurrectionist piece of shit who would sell this country out in a heart beat. Trump for sure held on to those documents for a long time.. Wouldn't be surprised if he's already given or sold them to the likes of Putin.

We trust Biden. Trump on the other hand, is an insurrectionist piece of shit who would sell this country out in a heart beat. Trump for sure held on to those documents for a long time.. Wouldn't be surprised if he's already given or sold them to the likes of Putin.

aren't you too young to be here?

My guess is about 8 yrs old

blah blah blah... When Trump does something, it's nefarious

When a dim does it, not

so boring. You people need to grab some morality/ethics

:bigbed:
You have no morality/ethics. So what are you blabbing about?

Tons of proof about Trump, which are continuing to come out, and you are looking to attack Biden and Pence for actually calling NARA and returning the documents they found?

Loser !!!!

I thought there was content here

that's what i get 4 thinking

I didn't say Useless

Liar
I was asking the question. Did you post the title as useless rhetoric. As now, you sound like you did not want it answered, but yes, what I stated in response is why you will not see President Biden facing any charges, and Trump possibly being charged and possibly jailed for his attempts at keeping and indeed hiding the documents, when he knew they were coming for them.

Trump for sure held on to those documents for a long time..
Bidens documents were fom his time as a senator, and vice president,

Now...
who had them longer?

It isn't. Both should be charged and anyone else that mishandled them.
The rule is this:

If someone finds a classified, or other government document in their possession at their homes, or elsewhere as in a bathroom by Olivia Troye, that document is to be returned. No charges will happen.

If there are documents and the person does not care to return them, as it happened in August 2022, then it become obstruction.

If one receives a subpoena to return the documents and does not, it is obstruction.

If one moves the documents around, so that they will not be found, that is obstruction.

This has been explained again and again on tv, online, etc.

Last edited:

It's not about having the documents, it's about obstructing the government's effort to retrieve the documents.
Biden and Pence are cooperating, and Trump declared on TV he not only had the right to take them, that he deliberately took them, there is a telephone call on this, maybe a tape or two ,and his staff helped him, before and AFTER the subpoena. The DOJ will not prosecute for the inadvertent owning of national defense information documents by members of the exec branch, but they might if a former exec branch member doesn't cooperate, and goes around lying about the PRA that he, as president, has the right to take them (no, he doesn't).

Forum List

Back