Why Is It Nobody In Washington Wants To Punish Obama For What He Did And Is Still Doing?

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a mental illness that affects you leftists
7Gvgcu0.gif
Who vetted obama?
No one took to the streets to burn shit when obama took office
No one rejected everything obama did and turn around and supported the opposite that obama supported.

Who vetted obama?
No one rejected everything obama did and turn around and supported the opposite that obama supported.

I certainly don't recall anyone raising hell because he didn't put 90% of the population in house arrest over any of the pandemics we had under him, I don't remember anyone trying to further destroy the economy his mere election kept in ruins. I don't recall Bush spying on his minions before they even got in office. I don't recall parades of whores or faggots for that matter trying to tarnish him and every member of his administration. I don't recall a media that fact checked ANYTHING he said, let alone lie and take out of context everything he said. I don't recall a media that skewered that wookie FLOTUS and mock it for any of the asinine shit it said.

If Trump had it as easy as that stuttering, incompetent assclown obozo did we'd have a colony on Mars blasting gold shipments back to earth, half the country would be millionaires and the "poor" half would be living at beach resorts in third world countries completely subsidized. We wouldn't need a wall anymore because our welfare recipients would be employing the rest of the world to mow their lawns and do their laundry.

Who vetted obama?

I certainly don't recall anyone raising hell because he didn't put 90% of the population in house arrest over any of the pandemics we had under him, I don't remember anyone trying to further destroy the economy his mere election kept in ruins. I don't recall Bush spying on his minions before they even got in office. I don't recall parades of whores or faggots for that matter trying to tarnish him and every member of his administration. I don't recall a media that fact checked ANYTHING he said, let alone lie and take out of context everything he said. I don't recall a media that skewered that wookie FLOTUS and mock it for any of the asinine shit it said.

If Trump had it as easy as that stuttering, incompetent assclown obozo did we'd have a colony on Mars blasting gold shipments back to earth, half the country would be millionaires and the "poor" half would be living at beach resorts in third world countries completely subsidized. We wouldn't need a wall anymore because our welfare recipients would be employing the rest of the world to mow their lawns and do their laundry.

You pointed out why leftists are TDS thanks

I'm looking forward to finding out. All I'm getting from people like you is talk radio Trumperism.

I don't know exactly what happened yet, and neither do you.

A year and a half ago I laid out EXACTLY what had happened. You said "Obama Akbar, Orange Man Bad". You were convinced that the Mueller Report would nail Orange Man Bad, I pointed out that the evidence all pointed to Obama and that collusion is a made up word used by the little Goebbels which has no meaning in law. You said "Obama Akbar." Then the report came out, no collusion, it's not even a legal term (gee!) no conspiracy or cooperation.

Then the forum Stalinists started lying. Have you ever told Shitflinger he's a fucking liar? :dunno: With all his fucking lies about the so-called Mueller report, which you know found no basis for the witch hunt. Then they dragged poor Robert Mueller in front of Congress, he didn't even know his own name. You said "Orange Man Bad." Now the KGB is caught perjuring themselves to frame a Lieutenant General and the document dump proves that Obama plotted to influence and interfere with the 2016 election and we get from you "well gee, I don't really know,"

You're a hack, mac.

Obama has committed terrible crimes against this country.....yet nobody in Washington wants to even investigate him, much less charge him with a crime.
There has to be a price to pay for any Democrat who wants to be president. Democrats have already investigated Trump for ordering two scoops instead of one....but no Democrat has to answer for their obvious criminality. He or she should have to pay a price for spying on Americans. They should have to pay a price for the damage they do to this country.
They now have proof that Obama directed a criminal conspiracy against our current president...and the charges include treason, sedition, invasion of privacy, misuse of government agencies for political gain, perjury, conspiracy to commit murder, destruction of evidence, bribery, blackmail, espionage, and genocide. But if you ask anyone....they feel that indicting Obama is out of the question. Why is this?

The primary reason they give is they don't want to set a bad precedent. The problem with that is Obama set a terrible precedent by spying on his political opponents and he needs to be brought to justice because of it. He was our first communist president and he needs to be our last communist president. Communists have no respect for the law....and Obama showed that every single day he was president.
View attachment 337719
Communists hate America.....and Obama proved he felt this way with his actions. Saturday during a commencement address, Obama decided to trash Trump by claiming Trump was using Obamagate as a defection from the pandemic. This classless statement simply repeats what the press has been saying for a couple of weeks. It makes one wonder where this false belief originated from. Did Obama tell the press to repeat this lie, or is Obama simply parroting the media's false talking-points? Well....unlike Obama...Trump has a job to do....and he also can do more than one thing at a time.

/——/ It will set a bad precedent to charge former presidents with crimes, even if they are guilty beyond a doubt.

I disagree.

And he IS guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. We MUST prosecute Obama to show that no man is above the law. Because right now half the country has ZERO FAITH in the law. Let him skate because he is too beloved of the elite to be prosecuted and you only prove that we are a nation with two systems of justice, which is the same as NO SYSTEM OF JUSTICE.

We are so close to civil war, so close to blood in the streets. We MUST ACT to stem this, or this country is going to erupt in flames. Indict him for treason, then Trump can pardon him, at least it shows that the law applies to the left. Right now it looks like the law is a club to beat the peasants with, and nothing more.

Obama has committed terrible crimes against this country.....yet nobody in Washington wants to even investigate him, much less charge him with a crime.
There has to be a price to pay for any Democrat who wants to be president. Democrats have already investigated Trump for ordering two scoops instead of one....but no Democrat has to answer for their obvious criminality. He or she should have to pay a price for spying on Americans. They should have to pay a price for the damage they do to this country.
They now have proof that Obama directed a criminal conspiracy against our current president...and the charges include treason, sedition, invasion of privacy, misuse of government agencies for political gain, perjury, conspiracy to commit murder, destruction of evidence, bribery, blackmail, espionage, and genocide. But if you ask anyone....they feel that indicting Obama is out of the question. Why is this?

The primary reason they give is they don't want to set a bad precedent. The problem with that is Obama set a terrible precedent by spying on his political opponents and he needs to be brought to justice because of it. He was our first communist president and he needs to be our last communist president. Communists have no respect for the law....and Obama showed that every single day he was president.
View attachment 337719
Communists hate America.....and Obama proved he felt this way with his actions. Saturday during a commencement address, Obama decided to trash Trump by claiming Trump was using Obamagate as a defection from the pandemic. This classless statement simply repeats what the press has been saying for a couple of weeks. It makes one wonder where this false belief originated from. Did Obama tell the press to repeat this lie, or is Obama simply parroting the media's false talking-points? Well....unlike Obama...Trump has a job to do....and he also can do more than one thing at a time.

Boy, having a black president really screwed you up.

Name the specifics of his alleged treasonous acts.
I'll name one in particular.....giving Aide And Comfort To Enemies.... Iran and China.

Obama gave a buttload of cash to both of them. One of them was in the form of pallets of cash on a US aircraft.
Oh that bullshit again. Of course.

You mean facts?

We can't reason with you Stalinist traitors, but bullets might work. :dunno:

View attachment 337719

Boy, having a black president really screwed you up.

No one cared that Obama is half black, the issue is he is all red.

1589850111460.png

Same reason hitlery will never be prosecuted. They have dirt on the whole city and drag everyone down with them. Same reason why the media continues to ignore Epstein and we will never find out about everyone who has skull fucked little girls with him.

I'd be happy if the Robert Di Nero tape got released. Not that I WANT to see him fucking sheep, but just to shut the asshole pervert up. Bobby pitched in a lot to silence Epstein.

Sheep don't join #metoo, and Epstein didn't kill himself.

I'm looking forward to finding out. All I'm getting from people like you is talk radio Trumperism.

I don't know exactly what happened yet, and neither do you.

A year and a half ago I laid out EXACTLY what had happened. You said "Obama Akbar, Orange Man Bad". You were convinced that the Mueller Report would nail Orange Man Bad, I pointed out that the evidence all pointed to Obama and that collusion is a made up word used by the little Goebbels which has no meaning in law. You said "Obama Akbar." Then the report came out, no collusion, it's not even a legal term (gee!) no conspiracy or cooperation.

Then the forum Stalinists started lying. Have you ever told Shitflinger he's a fucking liar? :dunno: With all his fucking lies about the so-called Mueller report, which you know found no basis for the witch hunt. Then they dragged poor Robert Mueller in front of Congress, he didn't even know his own name. You said "Orange Man Bad." Now the KGB is caught perjuring themselves to frame a Lieutenant General and the document dump proves that Obama plotted to influence and interfere with the 2016 election and we get from you "well gee, I don't really know,"

You're a hack, mac.
Holy crap, look at all that. That's what's in your head.

I point out something pretty obvious, and you create an entire fantastical talk radio backstory for yourself, with personal insults and childish name-calling and lies and Goebbels and Stalinsts and the KGB.

Fantasy, ugliness, hyperbole and paranoia. Trumpism, 2020.

Last edited:
Dopey Donald Trump and GOP lawmakers are lip-service patriots and don't have the balls to face Barack Obama.

View attachment 337719

They don't even want to investigate the house over reach and abuses of power. I had a complaint to the OCE and all they did was tell the members in a heads up and as they layed low for a week or 2 they swept it under the rug and did nothing that they were supposed to do with the legit complaint.
Now we see the house back to it's abuse of power opposing the investigations into the dems they are threaten the administrationto back off by way of more impeachment nonsense=they are literally and openly obstructing justice and nobody is doing a damn thing, because when you let it slide all the time, you just give them more power to abuse knowing they are above the law by way of rank and swamp years.
All I can say is, everyone needs to file complaints to the Justice dept to investigate why the OCE never follows protocols with Filed complaints, as I thought all whistleblowers matter not just ones against one party? Why is the OCE impotent that they can't ever do their job with abuses by congress so blatant that even a village idiot could prosecute them? Pelosi is practically putting handcuffs on herself right now with her obstruction and threat tactics.

Last edited:
Because brainwashed sheep,both parties are corrupt,one in the same disguised as two,a fact you play dodgeball with everytime I take you to school on that. :abgg2q.jpg: Plus there is one differerent law for politicians than there is for us,especially presidents,they are immune from prosecution protected by the elite who put them in office,that is why a president has never gone to jail before and never will as long as we have this corrupt two party system:uhoh3:

Because brainwashed sheep,both parties are corrupt,one in the same disguised as two,a fact you play dodgeball with everytime I take you to school on that. :abgg2q.jpg: Plus there is one differerent law for politicians than there is for us,especially presidents,they are immune from prosecution protected by the elite who put them in office,that is why a president has never gone to jail before and never will as long as we have this corrupt two party system:uhoh3:

You should rush your evidence of Obama's crimes to Fat Billy Barr.

Didn't work out for Flynn, Manafort, or Stone.

No, the CCP agents are utterly immune from the law. The Republican politicians are less subject to laws that the little people, but the CCP democrats are a whole different ballgame.

Of course, I do not know whether former President Obama engaged in any illegal or unconstitutional acts.

But I do know -- as do most Americans -- that any attempt to humiliate President Obama would result in civil disorder the likes of which this country has never experienced.

View attachment 337719

Better question is why do cowards like you ignore how your hero’s Bush and the neocons in the REPUBLICAN party took a shit on the constitution and were behind 9/11 and are responsible for making us living in a police state George Orwell world we live in today when they drew up The UNpatriot act that has taken away our freedoms and civil libertys,not one word mention from thst from you troll:ahole-1::fu:

Forum List

Back