Why Is It Nobody In Washington Wants To Punish Obama For What He Did And Is Still Doing?

It is all part of the Liberal master plan

1. Impregnate a white woman by a black man and send her to Africa to give birth
2. Raise the child as a Muslim and teach him to hate America
3. Doctor his academic record to get him into Columbia and Harvard Law
4. Train him as a Community Organizer
5. Fix the election to allow a black man to win and give him a fake Nobel Prize
6. Build a Deep State loyal to only Obama and swear them to secrecy
7. Order the Deep State to spy on Trump
8. Build a media that is loyal to Obama and have them make up stories about Trump
9. Make a deal with China to develop a killer virus and spread it around America.....just to ruin Trumps perfect economy

Those Liberals are so sneaky

Wow, quite a lineup
Have any examples of what Obama actually did?
It doesn't matter.

When Trump is criticized or accused of something, it's TDS Deep State Commie Fake News. When Obama is criticized or accused of something, it's Da Troof.

At this point, all one can do is observe. Attempts at soliciting explanations, particularly online, are pointless.
Hey Dickhead.....your act is BS. You're reputation is destroyed.
You're no more a nonpartisan than I am....so do yourself a favor and drop the facade, mkay?

Even Trump isn't trying to lock anyone up.
He's simply talking about what has been revealed to us thru declassification of WH documents.
Exactly the way Obama tried exposing imaginary crimes committed by Bush by releasing information to the press.
Maybe there is no there, there? Maybe you are just being played?

How many times was Hillary investigated between Whitewater, Vance, Benghazi, and emails? I don't recall what crimes she was accused of (aside from some email classification issues) but that never stopped Trump from his 'lock her up' mantra. Face it, you're just a pawn.

8. Build a media that is loyal to Obama and have them make up stories about Trump
9. Make a deal with China to develop a killer virus and spread it around America.....just to ruin Trumps perfect economy

1. It doesn't matter where Obama was born....his mother is a citizen so that point is moot.
2. Obama was born a Muslim....according to his family....and he admits loving the call to prayer.....even though he is an apostate.
3. Obama got into those schools because he had connections....not the grades....just ask anyone who is involved in one of the admissions scandal.
4. Obama said himself that being a Community-Organizer was his only leadership qualification
5. Democrats fixed the election by causing "The Worst Economy Since The Great Depression"
6. The Deep State goes way beyond Obama.....he just made everything possible thru his criminal negligence
7. Obama spied on Trump....he spied on James Rosen....he spied on members of congress....he spied on the media....he spied on Ted Nugent....he spied on Rush Limbaugh....he turned the IRS loose on every critic in America
8. Anyone who was critical of Obama got a visit from Obama army of lawyers.....many media members were fired as a result
9. Obama supported bio-research by sending $3.2 billion dollars to The Wuhan Institute...he put his people in charge of the CDC during the Ebola scare
10. Obama sent billions to Iran and Syria to fund terrorism and help prop up Iran's nuke programs

1. It doesn't matter where Obama was born....his mother is a citizen so that point is moot.
2. Obama was born a Muslim....according to his family....and he admits loving the call to prayer.....even though he is an apostate.
3. Obama got into those schools because he had connections....not the grades....just ask anyone who is involved in one of the admissions scandal.
4. Obama said himself that being a Community-Organizer was his only leadership qualification
5. Democrats fixed the election by causing "The Worst Economy Since The Great Depression"
6. The Deep State goes way beyond Obama.....he just made everything possible thru his criminal negligence
7. Obama spied on Trump....he spied on James Rosen....he spied on members of congress....he spied on the media....he spied on Ted Nugent....he spied on Rush Limbaugh....he turned the IRS loose on every critic in America
8. Anyone who was critical of Obama got a visit from Obama army of lawyers.....many media members were fired as a result
9. Obama supported bio-research by sending $3.2 billion dollars to The Wuhan Institute...he put his people in charge of the CDC during the Ebola scare
10. Obama sent billions to Iran and Syria to fund terrorism and help prop up Iran's nuke programs
LOL

Thanks for proving my point about Conservative paranoia

You're no more a nonpartisan than I am....so do yourself a favor and drop the facade, mkay?
What cracks me up is that, when a Democrat is in the White House and I'll be commenting on my disagreements with them, the LEFT wingers will be saying the EXACT thing YOU are. Just as when as Obama was in office.

Every time I disagreed with Obama, I was a double racist Hitler Gestapo Nazi.

You nutters, on both ends, are just one big 'ol pile of silly bunnies to me.

Last edited:
Hi Mud I see you are still pushing the right wing hate narrative against Pres Obama. Time to move on, grow up, find another foe or learn maybe. Meanwhile Trump must still be looking for that birth certificate, you know the one. LOL You guys have become a joke.

"Hate rears its head when irresponsible leaders exploit the public’s uncertainty and fear in order to deflect blame and scapegoat minority groups. Today, this hate is led and encouraged by an insecure leader, President Trump, whose coarse and divisive rhetoric foments hate and discrimination targeting communities of color, especially Asian Americans. Unable to effectively attack the coronavirus, President Trump is instead attacking our own people. Unchecked, hate can spread like the virus it accompanies."

'What Donald Trump Shares with Joseph McCarthy'

"The President’s capacity to create confusion and turmoil is emerging as the mainstay of his reëlection campaign.'

Hi Mud I see you are still pushing the right wing hate narrative against Pres Obama. Time to move on, grow up, find another foe or learn maybe. Meanwhile Trump must still be looking for that birth certificate, you know the one. LOL You guys have become a joke.

"Hate rears its head when irresponsible leaders exploit the public’s uncertainty and fear in order to deflect blame and scapegoat minority groups. Today, this hate is led and encouraged by an insecure leader, President Trump, whose coarse and divisive rhetoric foments hate and discrimination targeting communities of color, especially Asian Americans. Unable to effectively attack the coronavirus, President Trump is instead attacking our own people. Unchecked, hate can spread like the virus it accompanies."

"The President’s capacity to create confusion and turmoil is emerging as the mainstay of his reëlection campaign.'

Dude, there's nothing rightwing about the rule of law.
I' m simply calling balls and strikes.

What cracks me up is that, when a Democrat is in the White House and I'll be commenting on my disagreements with them, the LEFT wingers will be saying the EXACT thing YOU are. Just as when as Obama was in office.

Total delection.
Nobody remembers your advocacy during the Obama years.

Even Trump isn't trying to lock anyone up.
He's simply talking about what has been revealed to us thru declassification of WH documents.
Exactly the way Obama tried exposing imaginary crimes committed by Bush by releasing information to the press.
Maybe there is no there, there? Maybe you are just being played?

How many times was Hillary investigated between Whitewater, Vance, Benghazi, and emails? I don't recall what crimes she was accused of (aside from some email classification issues) but that never stopped Trump from his 'lock her up' mantra. Face it, you're just a pawn.
You really must have a short memory because everyone else remembers what Hillary was caught doing.

The deal is when one of these folks gets caught in the act, the media just changes the subject and folks like you forget everything that happened.

Obama has committed terrible crimes against this country.....yet nobody in Washington wants to even investigate him, much less charge him with a crime.
There has to be a price to pay for any Democrat who wants to be president. Democrats have already investigated Trump for ordering two scoops instead of one....but no Democrat has to answer for their obvious criminality. He or she should have to pay a price for spying on Americans. They should have to pay a price for the damage they do to this country.
They now have proof that Obama directed a criminal conspiracy against our current president...and the charges include treason, sedition, invasion of privacy, misuse of government agencies for political gain, perjury, conspiracy to commit murder, destruction of evidence, bribery, blackmail, espionage, and genocide. But if you ask anyone....they feel that indicting Obama is out of the question. Why is this?

The primary reason they give is they don't want to set a bad precedent. The problem with that is Obama set a terrible precedent by spying on his political opponents and he needs to be brought to justice because of it. He was our first communist president and he needs to be our last communist president. Communists have no respect for the law....and Obama showed that every single day he was president.
View attachment 337719
Communists hate America.....and Obama proved he felt this way with his actions. Saturday during a commencement address, Obama decided to trash Trump by claiming Trump was using Obamagate as a defection from the pandemic. This classless statement simply repeats what the press has been saying for a couple of weeks. It makes one wonder where this false belief originated from. Did Obama tell the press to repeat this lie, or is Obama simply parroting the media's false talking-points? Well....unlike Obama...Trump has a job to do....and he also can do more than one thing at a time.

Because Trump didn’t do ANY of the things you claim. Trump is lying as usual.

Total delection.
Nobody remembers your advocacy during the Obama years.
I'll bet you do.

With my zillions of squabbles with the Regressive Left (in fact, I introduced the term here) on PC, Identity Politics, the ACA, "you didn't build that", and his complete failure to address race, they called me every name in the book and said EXACTLY the same things you do. Of course.

Looking forward to having that happen again. You silly bunnies are always a hoot.

Dude, there's nothing rightwing about the rule of law.
I' m simply calling balls and strikes.

And I’m calling BULLSHIT.

The crime Obama and Washington Democrats are most guilty of is fraud.
So, no actual crimes. Cool story bro
Fraud is a felony, shit for brains.
So is espionage.
So is counterfeiting
But you don’t have any proof of that either
Another deflection....and the reason THIS became a story is because Biden was getting hammered over fingering his employee. They needed a distraction.

What exactly did Obama do? He was a damned good president. Miles above the filth who replaced him.
7,000 blacks killed in his home town.. he might be the democrat puppet but doesn’t exempt him from being the biggest racist ever for Christ sake’s man send in the national guard! Don’t black lives matter?
[/QUOTE}]
How could President Obama be called a racist? Explain please.

The crime Obama and Washington Democrats are most guilty of is fraud.
So, no actual crimes. Cool story bro
Fraud is a felony, shit for brains.
So is espionage.
So is counterfeiting
But you don’t have any proof of that either
Another deflection....and the reason THIS became a story is because Biden was getting hammered over fingering his employee. They needed a distraction.
LOL

We? Need a distraction?

A distraction for Trump having the most virus deaths in the world?

What exactly did Obama do? He was a damned good president. Miles above the filth who replaced him.
7,000 blacks killed in his home town.. he might be the democrat puppet but doesn’t exempt him from being the biggest racist ever for Christ sake’s man send in the national guard! Don’t black lives matter?
[/QUOTE}]
How could President Obama be called a racist? Explain please.
Because He amplified democrat policies that are the new Jim Crow law to destroy black lives Democrats in the history of America has used the law to attack blacks weather was Jim Crow slavery gun control you name it Democrats have used to hurt blacks.. now they’re using the laws and also the propaganda machine to destroy black lives they destroy black lives using education system they destroy black lives by promoting single mother parents which are producing criminals. These criminals are killing each other in black neighborhoods and Obama did absolutely nothing about it nothing at all 7000 blacks and you sit here and you asked me how he’s a racist are you fucking kidding me

Forum List

Back