Why Is It Nobody In Washington Wants To Punish Obama For What He Did And Is Still Doing?

I think Trump will go after Obama after he gets reelected.

Right now he doesn't want to make a martyr out of the sonofabitch that would get the Darkies all rilled up.

Besides, there are rumors Obama will be going back to Africa to flee prosecution .

View attachment 337744
And when he DOESNT,what will be your excuse then? LOL
/——/ As much as I think Obozo was up to his eyeballs in the Russia scam, it’s a bad precedent to jail a former president for any reason. It’s what Banana Republics do.

Right now he doesn't want to make a martyr out of the sonofabitch that would get the Darkies all rilled up.

Besides, there are rumors Obama will be going back to Africa to flee prosecution .

View attachment 337744
/——/ As much as I think Obozo was up to his eyeballs in the Russia scam, it’s a bad precedent to jail a former president for any reason. It’s what Banana Republics do.
No. What banana republics do is ignore corruption so it continues unabated.

View attachment 337744
/—-/ They also throw their political opponents in jail. Nothing will happen to Obozo.

Going down in history as the Worst American President is not enough punishment for the corruption and damage that he did to the country.

Obamagate is a hoax our failed President Trump is lamely using in desperation to deflect away from his complete failure as a leader in the COVID 19 pandemic.
You are a total nut case stupid fuck
bigrebnc1775 people who followed his posts in the history section on FDR figured that out about him years ago.Lol
Camp is your typical statist and D partisan. He believes all sorts of crazy evil shit done by Trump, but Ears is above criticism.
That’s campy troll for you. I think he works for the DNC committee cause he lies about the corruption of FDR but he does not accept the propaganda of lies about reagan that many sheep do,that he was a great man and all that so he works for them.

Going down in history as the Worst American President is not enough punishment for the corruption and damage that he did to the country.
This will break your heart that Bush was a close second,that if not for Obama bush would the Republican Party you love,would have taken the cake.lol

View attachment 337744
/—-/ They also throw their political opponents in jail. Nothing will happen to Obozo.
Yeah politicians are immune from prosecution.they can’t be touched.

Forum List

Back