True, I dunno, Gates

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY

Lots of links. pick your fav here's one. Google "Italy calls for Gates arrest"

How long you think he can last if the Mob goes for him.

He'a a fucktard, always has been.

Days after it was revealed in an intercepted human intelligence report that Bill Gates offered $10 million bribe for a forced Coronavirus vaccination program in Nigeria, now an Italian politician has demanded the arrest of Bill Gates in the Italian parliament. Sara Cunial, the Member of Parliament for Rome denounced Bill Gates as a “vaccine criminal” and urged the Italian President to hand him over to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity. She also exposed Bill Gates’ agenda in India and Africa, along with the plans to chip the human race through the digital identification program ID2020.

We all know it, now. Bill Gates, already in 2018, predicted a pandemic, simulated in October 2019 at the “Event 201”, together with Davos (Switzerland). For decades, Gates has been working on Depopulation policy and dictatorial control plans on global politics, aiming to obtain the primacy on agriculture, technology and energy.

Gates said, I quote exactly from his speech:

“If we do a good job on vaccines, health and reproduction, we can reduce the world population by 10-15%. Only a genocide can save the world”.

Days after it was revealed in an intercepted human intelligence report that Bill Gates offered $10 million bribe for a forced Coronavirus vaccination program in Nigeria, now an Italian politician has demanded the arrest of Bill Gates in the Italian parliament. Sara Cunial, the Member of Parliament for Rome denounced Bill Gates as a “vaccine criminal” and urged the Italian President to hand him over to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity. She also exposed Bill Gates’ agenda in India and Africa, along with the plans to chip the human race through the digital identification program ID2020.

We all know it, now. Bill Gates, already in 2018, predicted a pandemic, simulated in October 2019 at the “Event 201”, together with Davos (Switzerland). For decades, Gates has been working on Depopulation policy and dictatorial control plans on global politics, aiming to obtain the primacy on agriculture, technology and energy.

“If we do a good job on vaccines, health and reproduction, we can reduce the world population by 10-15%. Only a genocide can save the world”.

Bill Gates offered $10 million bribe

I heard it was $1 billion.

urged the Italian President to hand him over to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity.

When did the Italian President capture him?

You're lying.

1589779127721.png

Gates is too powerful and protected by the elite so hi. Being assassinated will; never happen

What is Bill Gates Agenda?
What is the Crimes that Bill Gates committed.

I don't want it from the article, I want to hear it from YOU.
Tell me why Bill Gates is NOW a criminal in the eyes of the Right Wing Idiots (RWI's)

Tell me why Bill Gates is NOW a criminal in the eyes of the Right Wing Idiots (RWI's)
Okay if you dont want to hear it from articles that tell the truth,he is a criminal,a mass murderer of thousands of Africans.you would know this if you stopped listening to the idiot box in the living room and did research from news sources not controlled by the corporate controlled media,it’s only being an idiot By believing everything the lamestream media tells you :uhoh3:

Okay if you dont want to hear it from articles that tell the truth,he is a criminal,a mass murderer of thousands of Africans.you would know this if you stopped listening to the idiot box in the living room and did research from news sources not controlled by the corporate controlled media,it’s only being an idiot By believing everything the lamestream media tells you :uhoh3:

he is a criminal,a mass murderer of thousands of Africans.

You're full of shit.

Forum List

Back