Why Is It Nobody In Washington Wants To Punish Obama For What He Did And Is Still Doing?

Hey Dickhead.....your act is BS. You're reputation is destroyed.
You're no more a nonpartisan than I am....so do yourself a favor and drop the facade, mkay?
What cracks me up is that, when a Democrat is in the White House and I'll be commenting on my disagreements with them, the LEFT wingers will be saying the EXACT thing YOU are. Just as when as Obama was in office.

Every time I disagreed with Obama, I was a double racist Hitler Gestapo Nazi.

You nutters, on both ends, are just one big 'ol pile of silly bunnies to me.
Total delection.
Nobody remembers your advocacy during the Obama years.
I'll bet you do.

With my zillions of squabbles with the Regressive Left (in fact, I introduced the term here) on PC, Identity Politics, the ACA, "you didn't build that", and his complete failure to address race, they called me every name in the book and said EXACTLY the same things you do. Of course.

Looking forward to having that happen again. You silly bunnies are always a hoot.
Sure thing Skippy.
Your billions of arguments with lefties are legendary (not).
Your act is worn out. Every post is just a repeat of your claims to not hold a position and how stupid everyone else is for having one, yet every thread you start is critical of Trump, so I question your sincerity.

I think Trump will go after Obama after he gets reelected.

Right now he doesn't want to make a martyr out of the sonofabitch that would get the Darkies all rilled up.

Besides, there are rumors Obama will be going back to Africa to flee prosecution .

1589809407967.png

How many times was Hillary investigated between Whitewater, Vance, Benghazi, and emails? I don't recall what crimes she was accused of (aside from some email classification issues) but that never stopped Trump from his 'lock her up' mantra. Face it, you're just a pawn.
You really must have a short memory because everyone else remembers what Hillary was caught doing.
Please refresh my memory then, what exactly was Hillary caught doing?

The crime Obama and Washington Democrats are most guilty of is fraud.
So, no actual crimes. Cool story bro
Fraud is a felony, shit for brains.
So is espionage.
So is counterfeiting
But you don’t have any proof of that either
Another deflection....and the reason THIS became a story is because Biden was getting hammered over fingering his employee. They needed a distraction.
LOL

We? Need a distraction?

A distraction for Trump having the most virus deaths in the world?
Yeah Trump has them.
Nevermind most of them are in Andrew Cuomo's state in one city due to his incompetence if not criminal neglect.

How many times was Hillary investigated between Whitewater, Vance, Benghazi, and emails? I don't recall what crimes she was accused of (aside from some email classification issues) but that never stopped Trump from his 'lock her up' mantra. Face it, you're just a pawn.
You really must have a short memory because everyone else remembers what Hillary was caught doing.
Please refresh my memory then, what exactly was Hillary caught doing?
Obstruction, espionage, destruction of evidence, perjury to name a few.

The funny thing is.....everyone who investigates her ends up dead from suicide or lead poisoning.

Your act is worn out. Every post is just a repeat of your claims to not hold a position and how stupid everyone else is for having one, yet every thread you start is critical of Trump, so I question your sincerity.
Question it all you want. And lie all you want: "...your claims to not hold a position and how stupid everyone else is for having one" is a complete fabrication. Here's how I'll shove your lie down your throat: The second line of my sig, in which I post my precise positions on the issues while disemboweling a Regressive Lefty: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

Ouch.

I would ask you why you feel you have to lie about me, but I think I know.

the charges include treason, sedition, invasion of privacy, misuse of government agencies for political gain, perjury, conspiracy to commit murder, destruction of evidence, bribery, blackmail, espionage, and genocide.

Wow, quite a lineup

Have any examples of what Obama actually did?

Treason.

Now fuck off troll and let the adults talk.

Wow, quite a lineup
It doesn't matter.

When Trump is criticized or accused of something, it's TDS Deep State Commie Fake News. When Obama is criticized or accused of something, it's Da Troof.

At this point, all one can do is observe. Attempts at soliciting explanations, particularly online, are pointless.

Is it even possible for your sycophant mind to contemplate that Obama might not shit out pure gold in the mornings?

Obama used foreign intelligence to tamper with the 2016 election including embedding spies in the opposition candidates campaign. Now, you're good with that because Orange Man Bad. But some of us still cling to the old ideas, such as the rule of law. You don't , I get it. Obama akbar and all. Still, spying on the opposition and leaking it to the press the way Hitler, Stalin, and Obama did is really anti-American, of course so are the democrats.

Wow, quite a lineup
It doesn't matter.

When Trump is criticized or accused of something, it's TDS Deep State Commie Fake News. When Obama is criticized or accused of something, it's Da Troof.

At this point, all one can do is observe. Attempts at soliciting explanations, particularly online, are pointless.

Is it even possible for your sycophant mind to contemplate that Obama might not shit out pure gold in the mornings?

Obama used foreign intelligence to tamper with the 2016 election including embedding spies in the opposition candidates campaign. Now, you're good with that because Orange Man Bad. But some of us still cling to the old ideas, such as the rule of law. You don't , I get it. Obama akbar and all. Still, spying on the opposition and leaking it to the press the way Hitler, Stalin, and Obama did is really anti-American, of course so are the democrats.
I'm looking forward to finding out. All I'm getting from people like you is talk radio Trumperism.

I don't know exactly what happened yet, and neither do you.

Obama has committed terrible crimes against this country.....yet nobody in Washington wants to even investigate him, much less charge him with a crime.
There has to be a price to pay for any Democrat who wants to be president. Democrats have already investigated Trump for ordering two scoops instead of one....but no Democrat has to answer for their obvious criminality. He or she should have to pay a price for spying on Americans. They should have to pay a price for the damage they do to this country.
They now have proof that Obama directed a criminal conspiracy against our current president...and the charges include treason, sedition, invasion of privacy, misuse of government agencies for political gain, perjury, conspiracy to commit murder, destruction of evidence, bribery, blackmail, espionage, and genocide. But if you ask anyone....they feel that indicting Obama is out of the question. Why is this?

The primary reason they give is they don't want to set a bad precedent. The problem with that is Obama set a terrible precedent by spying on his political opponents and he needs to be brought to justice because of it. He was our first communist president and he needs to be our last communist president. Communists have no respect for the law....and Obama showed that every single day he was president.
View attachment 337719
Communists hate America.....and Obama proved he felt this way with his actions. Saturday during a commencement address, Obama decided to trash Trump by claiming Trump was using Obamagate as a defection from the pandemic. This classless statement simply repeats what the press has been saying for a couple of weeks. It makes one wonder where this false belief originated from. Did Obama tell the press to repeat this lie, or is Obama simply parroting the media's false talking-points? Well....unlike Obama...Trump has a job to do....and he also can do more than one thing at a time.

/——/ It will set a bad precedent to charge former presidents with crimes, even if they are guilty beyond a doubt.

Question it all you want. And lie all you want: "...your claims to not hold a position and how stupid everyone else is for having one" is a complete fabrication. Here's how I'll shove your lie down your throat: The second line of my sig, in which I post my precise positions on the issues while disemboweling a Regressive Lefty: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

Ouch.

I don't have to lie about you, and haven't.
The only thing I see you don't agree with snowflakes on is being PC.....but I guess you need a lame excuse so you can at least claim you're not a leftist.....even when roughly 99% of you content is far left.

Obama has committed terrible crimes against this country.....yet nobody in Washington wants to even investigate him, much less charge him with a crime.
There has to be a price to pay for any Democrat who wants to be president. Democrats have already investigated Trump for ordering two scoops instead of one....but no Democrat has to answer for their obvious criminality. He or she should have to pay a price for spying on Americans. They should have to pay a price for the damage they do to this country.
They now have proof that Obama directed a criminal conspiracy against our current president...and the charges include treason, sedition, invasion of privacy, misuse of government agencies for political gain, perjury, conspiracy to commit murder, destruction of evidence, bribery, blackmail, espionage, and genocide. But if you ask anyone....they feel that indicting Obama is out of the question. Why is this?

The primary reason they give is they don't want to set a bad precedent. The problem with that is Obama set a terrible precedent by spying on his political opponents and he needs to be brought to justice because of it. He was our first communist president and he needs to be our last communist president. Communists have no respect for the law....and Obama showed that every single day he was president.
View attachment 337719
Communists hate America.....and Obama proved he felt this way with his actions. Saturday during a commencement address, Obama decided to trash Trump by claiming Trump was using Obamagate as a defection from the pandemic. This classless statement simply repeats what the press has been saying for a couple of weeks. It makes one wonder where this false belief originated from. Did Obama tell the press to repeat this lie, or is Obama simply parroting the media's false talking-points? Well....unlike Obama...Trump has a job to do....and he also can do more than one thing at a time.

/——/ It will set a bad precedent to charge former presidents with crimes, even if they are guilty beyond a doubt.
Yeah.....we should stick to impeaching them for doing their job for purely political reasons.

View attachment 337719

McTurtle and Limpwrist Lindsey are dedicated swamp reptiles....They'll slow walk this shit to nowhere.

Wow, quite a lineup
It doesn't matter.

I'm looking forward to finding out. All I'm getting from people like you is talk radio Trumperism.

I don't know exactly what happened yet, and neither do you.
No....you're ignoring what happened because you're a partisan.
Nobody knows everything that happened, but every day more is becoming provable.

Ouch.

I don't have to lie about you, and haven't.
The only thing I see you don't agree with snowflakes on is being PC.....but I guess you need a lame excuse so you can at least claim you're not a leftist.....even when roughly 99% of you content is far left.
I don't care for Trump, so that is your perception. I even laid out my specific positions in that link. Even THAT isn't good enough.

Run with your fantasy. There's nothing I can do about it.

the charges include treason, sedition, invasion of privacy, misuse of government agencies for political gain, perjury, conspiracy to commit murder, destruction of evidence, bribery, blackmail, espionage, and genocide.

Wow, quite a lineup

Treason.

Now fuck off troll and let the adults talk.
Treason?

Like selling military aid for personal favors?

Forum List

Back