Why is Hollywood something like 98% liberal?

I second this. My question is, of those who have not compromised their beliefs, how many of them are still doing well enough all things considered? The following are those who I am aware of being mostly republican/conservative.

Candace Cameron Bure
Kirk Cameron
Chuck Norris
Scott Baio
James Woods
Kid Rock
Sean Kanan
Kimberlin Brown
Dean Cain

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am sure that there are others in Hollywood with a more conservative mindset? Who am I overlooking?

Quite a few others who left Hallmark over their wokeist BS. On top of Candace Cameron Bure, there's Danica McKellar, Trevor Donovan, Jen Lilley and Jessica Lowndes.

Good to see.

The insanely rich love the DNC, like Bill Gates and George Soros.

They just want a type of Caste system like they have in India where there is no competition for their children who will have the same easy life they have with the same career.
I don't think I get that last sentence

???

Tradition. Originally many of the early, major players in Hollywood were Jews who were unable to break into more traditional fields due to antisemitism. If you've been a victim of discrimination you tend to take a less favorable view of those that want to maintain the caste system.
there will always be a caste system everywhere. The poor are at the bottom, the rich at the top

it's human nature

and that, my fiends, does not change.

we're stuck with it

unless Jesus is followed

I got to thinking about this. Maybe you have other thoughts but here's what I came up with:

They are so used to being some person they are not (their job is acting), so they just "naturally" acquire the liberal's mindset of thinking that anything they think or feel is SO. "I play an attorney on (this or that) show so I identify as an attorney. Therefore, I am an attorney" (or what have you).

So then they just do what all liberals do: think they can change reality just by, you know--wishing to change it.

In other words, they live in a fantasy world where "babies in the womb aren't really babies and besides, even if they are, they are in my way so I will kill them"

-- etc..................
Haha, Interesting peek into how your brain works. But I think You are over thinking it. Hollywood is show biz. Actors, artists. The arts are extremely liberal by nature. It’s not a mystery why artists fall on the liberal side of the political aisle

I got to thinking about this. Maybe you have other thoughts but here's what I came up with:

They are so used to being some person they are not (their job is acting), so they just "naturally" acquire the liberal's mindset of thinking that anything they think or feel is SO. "I play an attorney on (this or that) show so I identify as an attorney. Therefore, I am an attorney" (or what have you).

So then they just do what all liberals do: think they can change reality just by, you know--wishing to change it.

In other words, they live in a fantasy world where "babies in the womb aren't really babies and besides, even if they are, they are in my way so I will kill them"

-- etc..................

By pretending to be other people all the time, they have to relax their rational self.......they have to completely relax themselves and remove inhibitions against feeling embarrassed, shy, and so on....and I think it weakens their brains.........of course, the top of hollywood, the producers and executives are left wingers because of the power and the ability to force others to have sex with them, including children...as many in the industry have hinted, hinted only for fear of reprisals....their is an active child rape problem in hollywood....

By pretending to be other people all the time, they have to relax their rational self.......they have to completely relax themselves and remove inhibitions against feeling embarrassed, shy, and so on....and I think it weakens their brains.........of course, the top of hollywood, the producers and executives are left wingers because of the power and the ability to force others to have sex with them, including children...as many in the industry have hinted, hinted only for fear of reprisals....their is an active child rape problem in hollywood....
Hahaha, now you’re calling the art of acting something that weakens the brain and makes people pedophiles…. Are you serious with that crap?

You think acting is equivalent to lying? Seriously?

Do yourself a favor and look up the definitions of the words before you go further and embarrass yourself

You're so simple. That's why we allow you to hang around here.

Keep practicing.

You think acting is equivalent to lying? Seriously?

Do yourself a favor and look up the definitions of the words before you go further and embarrass yourself

It is pretending......and having taken a drama class in college, you have to relax your rational self in order to be able to be someone else....you have to lose your inhibitions, the feeling of embarrasment, being shy, being judgmental towards even the most vile people since you have to pretend to be them....

Hollywood is majority leftist.....this helps to explain it.....

It is pretending......and having taken a drama class in college, you have to relax your rational self in order to be able to be someone else....you have to lose your inhibitions, the feeling of embarrasment, being shy, being judgmental towards even the most vile people since you have to pretend to be them....

It’s performing. Your twisting of the art is incredible. Yes there are many techniques used to get into character. You’re obviously trying to paint them as damaging or evil. But you don’t point out other things like empathy, loss of ego, the ability to connect with characters and an audience to bring meaning into a performance.

I assume you abstain from watching tv shows and movies given your perceived evil nature of those involved ??

Last edited:
It’s performing. Your twisting of the art is incredible. Yes there are many techniques used to get into character. You’re obviously trying to paint them as damaging or evil. But you don’t point out other things like empathy, loss of ego, the ability to connect with characters and an audience to bring meaning into a performance.

I assume you abstain from watching tv shows and movies given your perceived evil nature of those involved ??

Nope...explaining why there are more leftists in Hollywood than in other places...

Nope...explaining why there are more leftists in Hollywood than in other places...
Way to ignore all the points I made with a “nope”. I’ll remember that next time you try and make a counterpoint to one of my arguments

i haven't heard of child rape, just the casting couch kind of rape of adult women.

But when you hate conservatives, that sends a message to the world: something is not right. So yeh, not surprising there would be a lot of pedophilia in follywood

makes sense--all that pretending and suppressing your true personality. I mean, it is unnatural and if you don't make an effort off camera to deal with your way of making a living, there are bound to be problems. Liberals are known for being UN self-aware!

i haven't heard of child rape, just the casting couch kind of rape of adult women.

But when you hate conservatives, that sends a message to the world: something is not right. So yeh, not surprising there would be a lot of pedophilia in follywood

Corey Feldman and several actors talk about the problem and then get quiet......they are afraid of reprisals from the powerful people in hollywood......Disney studios is accused of being particularly bad in this area....

makes sense--all that pretending and suppressing your true personality. I mean, it is unnatural and if you don't make an effort off camera to deal with your way of making a living, there are bound to be problems. Liberals are known for being UN self-aware!

Disney has a big child rape problem...

Forum List

Back