What sound annoys you the most?

Democrook voices like Hitlary's, the potato, the meat puppet faggot and others are pretty high up on the list. When I hear them I am compelled to either get away or turn off the source.

Then there's the sound of Axl Rose, Neil Young, Bon Jovi, Cinderella, Def Lepturd, Squid Row and other hair bands from the early 90's that suck donkey dick and should have been erased.

Compared to those I could listen to nails on chalkboards, rail boxcar brakes, and all sorts of shit most people detest all day.

Democrook voices like Hitlary's, the potato, the meat puppet faggot and others are pretty high up on the list. When I hear them I am compelled to either get away or turn off the source.

Then there's the sound of Axl Rose, Neil Young, Bon Jovi, Cinderella, Def Lepturd, Squid Row and other hair bands from the early 90's that suck donkey dick and should have been erased.

Compared to those I could listen to nails on chalkboards, rail boxcar brakes, and all sorts of shit most people detest all day.
Dude! All that?! Seriously?! I didn't have too much Bon Jovi love back in the day, but compared to music now; That's stuff's good!

Dude! All that?! Seriously?! I didn't have too much Bon Jovi love back in the day, but compared to music now; That's stuff's good!

No, I hated that shit back then, and it totally grates on me now.

I had to tolerate it as a 16 Y/O kid trying to get into the tight jeans of the 16 Y/O girls I pursued so very long ago.

I actually had to look back and remember listening to these stupid chicks piss and moan, wipe tears off their cheeks as they bitched about their parents who were cool enough to buy them cars and leave them alone all afternoon so that I could come to their house and nail their daughter.

Anyway, I don't know how that horrid shit ever really made much money but to hear it still played in certain environments irritates me.

I agree that most "music" published now is just noise.

No, I hated that shit back then, and it totally grates on me now.

I had to tolerate it as a 16 Y/O kid trying to get into the tight jeans of the 16 Y/O girls I pursued so very long ago.

I actually had to look back and remember listening to these stupid chicks piss and moan, wipe tears off their cheeks as they bitched about their parents who were cool enough to buy them cars and leave them alone all afternoon so that I could come to their house and nail their daughter.

Anyway, I don't know how that horrid shit ever really made much money but to hear it still played in certain environments irritates me.

I agree that most "music" published now is just noise.

Here's some better Bon Jovi: :aargh:

By no means am I a biggest fan..:nono:

Glass breaking. That split second after you knock the glass off the counter, before it hits the floor, when you vainly hope that it doesn't break -- it's like a time warp thing.

And then it breaks and you have to lock the dog up until you get it swept up, so she doesn't cut her paws.

There is a version of glass breaking that I do have a fondness for -- the very distinctive sound of one of the very old school glass Christmas tree ornaments breaking. Same thing -- ornament falls and there's that magical moment when you hope it won't break. Nothing like that sound, although I don't go buy old ornaments just to hear them shatter.

Pop music.
Is there anything worse than the sound of a soy boy pop singer who sounds like a 12 year old girl singing?
I would rather hear rap music than hear that shit.

Glass breaking. That split second after you knock the glass off the counter, before it hits the floor, when you vainly hope that it doesn't break -- it's like a time warp thing.

And then it breaks and you have to lock the dog up until you get it swept up, so she doesn't cut her paws.

There is a version of glass breaking that I do have a fondness for -- the very distinctive sound of one of the very old school glass Christmas tree ornaments breaking. Same thing -- ornament falls and there's that magical moment when you hope it won't break. Nothing like that sound, although I don't go buy old ornaments just to hear them shatter.

LOL.....I bet dogs walked gingerly around where these glass ball target traps were in use. ;)

OIP.L7FTnjjMDRgT-rOEhH2cjAAAAA

R.3e4df4a340111645c6cc5fa521a53ef9

LOL.....I bet dogs walked gingerly around where these glass ball target traps were in use. ;)

OIP.L7FTnjjMDRgT-rOEhH2cjAAAAA

R.3e4df4a340111645c6cc5fa521a53ef9
Sorry, I can't see your links.

If it's like these, then hell yeah!

1669989584929.png

I used to work with women in a housing program for homeless women and we used to have frustration sessions where we worked on practical and safe ways to express anger. We always wished we could break glass on our rooftop deck, but of course...................

Then it occurred to me to save plastic lids and fill them full of water and freeze them! The resulting little plates of ice were perfectly safe to use as shattering projectiles which would melt within a few minutes on a hot day.

You know what they say about necessity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back