Why is Bernie Sanders running for President?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
My theory is he has two reasons to run. A) most importantly he wants to make more money so he can have more to leave his family after his passing B) he wants to continue to promote his idiotic and dangerous ideology, which he has been successful in doing.

what’s your theory? Please don’t troll with answers saying he’s hoping to win the presidency. He has never shown an inclination to want to win, and he’s unelectable, to which, I know politicians have delusions of grandeur, but even he knows he won’t be president.

last election when he told us he was sick and tired of hearing about hildebeast’s emails proved he had no desire to win. Any adult knows that Bernie Sanders has no shot of winning in a general election. All he’s doing is screwing over the democrats

My theory is he has two reasons to run. A) most importantly he wants to make more money so he can have more to leave his family after his passing B) he wants to continue to promote his idiotic and dangerous ideology, which he has been successful in doing.

what’s your theory? Please don’t troll with answers saying he’s hoping to win the presidency. He has never shown an inclination to want to win, and he’s unelectable, to which, I know politicians have delusions of grandeur, but even he knows he won’t be president.

To transform America! If you notice, the Left always want to transform us, it is just BERNARD wants to transform us further Left then the rest of the Democrats.

And let me tell my Conservative and GOP bretheren---------->if this election is Trump and us stand against the Left, then it is only logical that the further Left the Democrat goes, the more Trump voters show to stop them in fear, or HELL NO, or just because. Ergo, if we are incensed MORE by how far the Left wants to go, this means that BERNARD has to be the weakest candidate.

If you have any other logic that proves he would NOT be, then tell us!

last election when he told us he was sick and tired of hearing about hildebeast’s emails proved he had no desire to win. Any adult knows that Bernie Sanders has no shot of winning in a general election. All he’s doing is screwing over the democrats
Sanders never went after Hillary like he should have because She Was a Commie Pinko Baby Murdering Globalist Just like Him.

Bernie will win BIG because Trump is the most unpopular POTUS in history; it ain't rocket science.
SandersWillWinMain.jpg

Bernie Sanders Is Going to Win the Democratic Primary, and It's Going to Be Easy

To transform America! If you notice, the Left always want to transform us, it is just BERNARD wants to transform us further Left then the rest of the Democrats.

And let me tell my Conservative and GOP bretheren---------->if this election is Trump and us stand against the Left, then it is only logical that the further Left the Democrat goes, the more Trump voters show to stop them in fear, or HELL NO, or just because. Ergo, if we are incensed MORE by how far the Left wants to go, this means that BERNARD has to be the weakest candidate.

Wrong. Look at all these Commie Tards platforms and things they have said in debates and interviews.

ALL OF THEM

ALL OF THEM

ARE RADICAL LEFTIST FASCIST COMMUNISTS.

Wrong. Look at all these Commie Tards platforms and things they have said in debates and interviews.

ALL OF THEM

ALL OF THEM

ARE RADICAL LEFTIST FASCIST COMMUNISTS.

bernie is the most radical out of all of them. He’s one of the biggest reasons why the democrat base has become what it is.

He ran for The Senate to make himself a Millionaire.

Now he wants to be a Multi Millionaire and be Beheading People.
Absurd. Right wing talking points.

He’s been in the Congress since 1991 and is just barely a millionaire. Compare that to Pelosi or any other long serving politician.

It just so happens that his net worth tripled coincided with him running for president. Nothing to see here folks

I think that Crazy Bernie wants to transform the Democrat Party, and he already largely succeeded in that goal.

Yes, he wants to win, but even if he doesn't achieve that, if he can move the party sharply even further to the left, that's ok with him too, as Libs play the long game.

He’s been in the Congress since 1991 and is just barely a millionaire. Compare that to Pelosi or any other long serving politician.

It just so happens that his net worth tripled coincided with him running for president. Nothing to see here folks
He’s a pauper compared to nearly all the other senators.

I think that Crazy Bernie wants to transform the Democrat Party, and he already largely succeeded in that goal.

Yes, he wants to win, but even if he doesn't achieve that, if he can move the party sharply even further to the left, that's ok with him too, as Libs play the long game.

I agree that he wants to take the democrats and this country further left, and I also agree that he’s been successful in doing so already. I do not however think wining the election is something he aspires to do. I think his main motivation above all is to make more money before he dies.

and? Bernie Sanders has always been considered a cook. It’s only now that he’s capable of monetizing his craziness

and? Bernie Sanders has always been considered a cook. It’s only now that he’s capable of monetizing his craziness
Yeah being anti war and anti Wall Street just is so fucking crazy.

Bernie will win BIG because Trump is the most unpopular POTUS in history; it ain't rocket science.
SandersWillWinMain.jpg

Bernie Sanders Is Going to Win the Democratic Primary, and It's Going to Be Easy
so one asshole will replace another asshole.....

Forum List

Back