Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

The Palestinians have lived in Palestine for 2000 years. That's their home. BTW, my heritage is Dutch and Irish. I'm a Christian.

There is no question that you are right. The problem there persists because they did not want to have their own state next to the Jewish state and still do not want any Jewish people living there at all. They perpetuate their own misery from being blinded by hatred for Jews.

They really do not want peace, they want to destroy the Jewish state as their actions prove.

Rather sad if you ask me.

There is no question that you are right. The problem there persists because they did not want to have their own state next to the Jewish state and still do not want any Jewish people living there at all. They perpetuate their own misery from being blinded by hatred for Jews.

They really do not want peace, they want to destroy the Jewish state as their actions prove.

Exactly! The Jews have offered the Muslims their own state, but the Muslims keep electing the antisemitic HAMAS Islamic terrorists who absolutely refuse to acknowledge Israel’s right to exist.

If the Palestinians were reasonable, they would have their own state by now. They could have had it decades ago, in fact.

Why do you pretend that many Arabs and Muslims cannot be antisemitic, meaning anti Jewish, because they are semites??

Do you realize how lame that is?
Thanks! I hear that shit (pardon my French) all the time. They play around with the word “semite” as if to prove that they aren’t against Jews.

Antisemitism means hatred of JEWS, period.

I don't agree with your take. Jews lived all over the Arab world for 2500 years from Libya to Bahrain to Yemen. Read Zionist Aspirations in Palestine from July 1920. The European refugees could have done better.

Exactly! The Jews have offered the Muslims their own state, but the Muslims keep electing the antisemitic HAMAS Islamic terrorists who absolutely refuse to acknowledge Israel’s right to exist.

If the Palestinians were reasonable, they would have their own state by now. They could have had it decades ago, in fact.

HAMAS was promoted by the Israelis as a foil against the PLO. The Arabs, both Muslim and Christian tried to stop it, but they were recruiting from the meanest refugee camps. Of course the Israelis regret it.

Why do you pretend that many Arabs and Muslims cannot be antisemitic, meaning anti Jewish, because they are semites??

Do you realize how lame that is?

Jews lived and prospered all over the Arab world for 2500 years. In the 1960s and early 1970s Libyan Jews and Muslims and Christians were the socialites and supported the arts in Tripoli. I sometimes attended their tea parties with my mother and her friends.

Jews lived and prospered all over the Arab world for 2500 years. In the 1960s and early 1970s Libyan Jews and Muslims and Christians were the socialites and supported the arts in Tripoli. I sometimes attended their tea parties with my mother and her friends.
That just goes to show how far things have descended since the radical Islamic revolution..

bringing hatred, terrorism, chaos, and violence to what was once a peaceful coexistence.

HAMAS was promoted by the Israelis as a foil against the PLO. The Arabs, both Muslim and Christian tried to stop it, but they were recruiting from the meanest refugee camps. Of course the Israelis regret it.
You’ve brought that up many times before about the formation of HAMAS, and it’s meaningless. What matters now is that the HAMAS terrorists won’t accept the Jewish state AT ALL, which is preventing the Palestinians from getting their own state, and the stupid Palestinians, motivated more by their antisemitism than their wish for their own state, keep voting them in.

Did you forget that beginning in the 1950s, Arabs in Arab countries took the Jews’ property and land and drove them from their homes? Around 800,000 were forced out.

That just goes to show how far things have descended since the radical Islamic revolution..

Jews have been leaving Arab countries in spurts since 1948... Then in 1956, 1967,1973. Sad really. Zionism has a dark side.

Did you forget that beginning in the 1950s, Arabs in Arab countries took the Jews’ property and land and drove them from their homes? Around 800,000 were forced out.
Nope they left I spurts over the next 20 years. I was there.

Jews have been leaving Arab countries in spurts since 1948... Then in 1956, 1967,1973. Sad really. Zionism has a dark side.
How does that mean Zionism has a dark side? The Arabs you always stick up for DROVE nearly 850,000 Jews from their homes throughout the Middle East. But instead of blaming the Muslims you love, you dump on Jews.

Nope they left I spurts over the next 20 years. I was there.
Oh? And you were in a position to see what happened to all 800,000 Jews, in many countries throughout the Middle East? You certainly get around!

bringing hatred, terrorism, chaos, and violence to what was once a peaceful coexistence.

That's Zionism for you.

Forum List

Back